Latest topics

On location videos (YHM)- Ishita behind bars!! (WU + VU)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: On location videos (YHM)- Ishita behind bars!! (WU + VU)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-10, 05:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
i suppose that depends on how it is done...i am assuming that mani knew it was police at the door when he went to get ishita if that is the case then he could have also bought raman along  Bang Bang Bang if that is not the case I will revisit my desire to  Bang but raman could still have told mani to go and let ishita and him finish the convo and he will send her...i don't think they r going to win  Twisted Evil hppy

just when i thought we were going to continue seeing less of Mani.. there he turns up again.. doing his Superman stunt again BangBangBang
after seeing that strange raman mani scene I think rather then less of him v have another love story starting  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Oh my god! YES! Sarra!! I was thinking of that too!!! I mean if you look at it objectively, Ishita and Raman's initial relationship (based as it was on a mutual misunderstanding of the other) can be read parallel to Mani and Raman's relationship!!! We really should have more Raman-Mani scenes, especially ones where they wink at each other!!! That wink exchange at the mehendi ceremony got me going 'woah'!
give me 5...my comrade in arms they have missed our theory sessions so they created another relationship so that v r majboor and have to comment on their burgeoning mohabbat... hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 01:13

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

just when i thought we were going to continue seeing less of Mani.. there he turns up again.. doing his Superman stunt again BangBangBang
after seeing that strange raman mani scene I think rather then less of him v have another love story starting  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Oh my god! YES! Sarra!! I was thinking of that too!!! I mean if you look at it objectively, Ishita and Raman's initial relationship (based as it was on a mutual misunderstanding of the other) can be read parallel to Mani and Raman's relationship!!! We really should have more Raman-Mani scenes, especially ones where they wink at each other!!! That wink exchange at the mehendi ceremony got me going 'woah'!
give me 5...my comrade in arms they have missed our theory sessions so they created another relationship so that v r majboor and have to comment on their burgeoning mohabbat... hppy hppy
I mean Mani and Raman in every scene they have together are almost crying out aloud to be theorised about!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 01:19

hppy
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
I mean Mani and Raman in every scene they have together are almost crying out aloud to be theorised about!!!  hppy
exactly... hppy Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad where shall v start

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 01:35

sarra0 wrote:hppy
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
They hug, they wink at each other, they misunderstand and then understand each other, they share secret smiles and secret cold shoulders.....we have a full out romance going on here!!!  ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 01:41

hooked wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
They hug, they wink at each other, they misunderstand and then understand each other, they share secret smiles and secret cold shoulders.....we have a full out romance going on here!!!  ROFL
hppy hppy and to make sure that ishita doesn't get suspicious he has started excusing himself at times when she is around

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 01:43

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hooked wrote:
hppy hppy and to make sure that ishita doesn't get suspicious he has started excusing himself at times when she is around
ROFL ROFL Mani shani nahi, honey bhi ho sakta hai Raman ke liye!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 01:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

mani honey? naaaaaaahiiiiiin...that's to sweet...kerela...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 01:55

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

arrey...opposites attract...saccharine sweetness with pungent bitterness! a match!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 02:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

arrey...opposites attract...saccharine sweetness with pungent bitterness! a match!

but if to sweet he is going to get bored...he gets bored attention wonders...then eyes wander...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 02:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

but if to sweet he is going to get bored...he gets bored attention wonders...then eyes wander...
and there awaits the one who stands above the crowd simply owing to his height.....the human lamp post
you just led me into this, didn't you!?!!  hppy hppy hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 02:40

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

and there awaits the one who stands above the crowd simply owing to his height.....the human lamp post

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad how could I do that...your twisted mind took u there hppy hppy there r also more slithering options u could have gone wit...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 02:42

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad how could I do that...your twisted mind took u there hppy hppy there r also more slithering options u could have gone wit...
[bangs head on desk] I should go sleep.....or else my nightmares will keep me awake for a century!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 02:49

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

[bangs head on desk] I should go sleep.....or else my nightmares will keep me awake for a century!  hppy

after all u have seen and imagined if they havnt given u nightmares by now nothing will b touch u know...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 02:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

after all u have seen and imagined if they havnt given u nightmares by now nothing will b touch u know...
hehehe...seriously, the Cvs should give over the romance writing to us!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 03:03

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hehehe...seriously, the Cvs should give over the romance writing to us!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

not just the romance writing...the whole thing...v certainly can't do any worse then them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-11, 21:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

not just the romance writing...the whole thing...v certainly can't do any worse then them...
and the shocks that we will give to the TRP aunties will be much more interesting than the ones that they prepare for us!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum