Latest topics

SBS YHM Segt 09Nov14 "Twists galore ,Ishu jailed,Mihika to wed Ashok, Shagun now after Raman"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS YHM Segt 09Nov14 "Twists galore ,Ishu jailed,Mihika to wed Ashok, Shagun now after Raman"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 14:31

Written Update....

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where Ishita is behind the bars
All characters are in the same costumes as Shagun's sangeet

The BG song for the segt was .."gundon mein phass gayi..."
Scared
VO says that all TV bahus have to go to jail at least once during the show ... And Ishita could not get left behind .. In fact she is coming to jail for the second time now
hppy  hppy
Salakhon ke peechhey pahuchi Ishita ...adi ne lagaye galat ilzaaam

Adi falsely implicates Ishita and the police put her behind the bars
Bang  Bang
As usual Isita's two well wishers are worried and swing into action .. One is her pati dev Raman the other is childhood friend / bachpan ke dost Mani

Mani is seen worried and speaking to some one animatedly on his mobile while Raman speaks to Ishita that he had to get to the bottom of this issue .. He had to find out who was actually poisoning Adi's mind to make him do such things ...
Raman is getting jittery and furious as he speaks to  her

Ishu tries to explain that Adi  must have  been disturbed .. Just like Ruhi had been disturbed about her mother's marriage
Adi  was present right amidst of all the celebrations  ...
He must be feeling the same pressures andheart break

VO says Raman n Mani will rescue Ishita
But ishita looked very happy in offscreen segts

Toshi ji is seen talking to the police officer , raman too tries to convince the PO that his son hates his step mon and so he was troubling her by these fake /wrong accusations

Ishita speaks to viewers that she was enjoying the sangeet .. She danced a very romantic number .. She was just about to confess her feelings to Raman bUt she is interrupted by Mani .. The pyaar ka haddi
Mani calls her out of   the place .... and siyapa ho gaya .. Police arrest her!!

There are more twists n turns coming up in the show
It is heard that during the Haldi ceremony there is going to be some major hungaama

It is being said that shagun who was so over excited on her wedding is not going to get married .. In her place Mihika might end up marrrying Ashok ..... And this could be the highlight of the show ..... The turning  point of this show

Ashok will marry Mihika .. And Raman will be chased by Shagun  she will now have no one  to go

Raman aka Karan at BCL segt ....
Karan was seen wearing the T shirt .. White with red patches .. They have lots of enthusiasm for upcoming cricket match ...

Video Update
Coming up

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 19:52; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS YHM Segt 09Nov14 "Twists galore ,Ishu jailed,Mihika to wed Ashok, Shagun now after Raman"

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 16:04

Thanks Manu!! I do hope the Ashok marrying Mihika thing will not happen because the Mihir-Mihika pair bring a lot of fun and laughter in the show and breaking the pair would be nothing short of travesty!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS YHM Segt 09Nov14 "Twists galore ,Ishu jailed,Mihika to wed Ashok, Shagun now after Raman"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 16:10

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu!! I do hope the Ashok marrying Mihika thing will not happen because the Mihir-Mihika pair bring a lot of fun and laughter in the show and breaking the pair would be nothing short of travesty!!!
I thank you Hookie  for feeling the same as me .. 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 16:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu!! I do hope the Ashok marrying Mihika thing will not happen because the Mihir-Mihika pair bring a lot of fun and laughter in the show and breaking the pair would be nothing short of travesty!!!
Let's start a thread on this already just to make it clear that we don't want Mihir and Mihika separated!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-11-09, 16:30

tfs

y shud Mihika marry Ashok.. Shocked .havent seen last few episodes

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 16:37

anusha.cochin wrote:tfs

y shud Mihika marry Ashok.. Shocked .havent seen last few episodes
there is some twist that ashok is attracted to Mihika so she pretends to be the bride .. she is in ghoonghat 
after shaadi Ashok lifts up ghoonhgat to find Shagun on the SR bed !!
hppy hppy
this is an old spoiler news

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 19:41

Thanks Manu.

Sigh if Mihika and Ashok get married, it will be typical Ekta

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 19:46

slmu wrote:Thanks Manu.

It will be so sad for Mohika n Mohir naa !!
May be befoe Ashok can have SR with her ektaa will make sure Mohir e poses Aahok and rescues his mihika from ashok's clutches
hppy Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 19:49

--sumana13-- wrote:

It will be so sad for Mohika n Mohir  naa !!
May be befoe Ashok can have SR with her ektaa will make sure Mohir e poses Aahok and rescues his mihika from ashok's clutches
hppy Clap

So boring it will be..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 19:50

will mani take his business from ashok? will he carry out his threat do u think or will he b talked around...ashok can't blackmail mihika wit ishita arrest can he...wat else can he use...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 19:52

sarra0 wrote:

will mani take his business from ashok? will he carry out his threat do u think or will he b talked around...ashok can't blackmail mihika wit ishita arrest can he...wat else can he use...

the fact that Mihika is Ishu's cousin will be enough to keep Mani from taking the business back I think.. 

blackmail Mihika? how? that he will get Adi to withdraw the case if she marries him? very possible

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 19:54

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy Clap

So boring it will be..
It will be just like KSBKBT or Kasauti zindagi key .. Typical saas bahu drama
Bang Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 19:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy Clap

So boring it will be..
It will be just  like KSBKBT or Kasauti zindagi key .. Typical saas bahu drama  
Bang Bang Bang

I've haven't watched either of those shows.. but it will be typically what Ekta does.. she really needs some new thinking.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 20:07

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the fact that Mihika is Ishu's cousin will be enough to keep Mani from taking the business back I think.. 

blackmail Mihika? how? that he will get Adi to withdraw the case if she marries him? very possible
Bang Bang Bang this for mani then and also anyone who talks him out of it...

yep that was my thinking cause mihika should only agree to marry him under duress or blackmail...currently the only thing he has is ishita arrest that he may hold over her...and for that to work the ashok and mihika marriage should have straight away otherwise even raman should b able to get the truth out of adi...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 20:10

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep that was my thinking cause mihika should only agree to marry him under duress or blackmail...currently the only thing he has is ishita arrest that he may hold over her...and for that to work the ashok and mihika marriage should have straight away otherwise even raman should b able to get the truth out of adi...

yes its possible.. and true it has to happen straightaway..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 20:15

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 20:16

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

Bang Bang Bang  .. beats me why they haven't developed chronic migraines from all our knocking yet  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 20:21

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

Bang Bang Bang  .. beats me why they haven't developed chronic migraines from all our knocking yet  hppy
very thick skin that's y...nothing penetrates it and u get the same old same old...it would also mean the old spoilers were wrong...unless ashok finds something else to hold over mihika...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 20:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

very thick skin that's y...nothing penetrates it and u get the same old same old...it would also mean the old spoilers were wrong...unless ashok finds something else to hold over mihika...

thick skinned hppy .. its true though

I wish they would get on with it though.. I am already bored with the Apshagun wedding.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 20:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Bang Bang Bang

I wish they would get on with it though.. I am already bored with the Apshagun wedding.
i don't get y its being celebrated for so long...unless because its shagun and at each function they want to areatd a dhamaal and so called twist...not that they r doin well wit that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 20:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i don't get y its being celebrated for so long...unless because its shagun and at each function they want to areatd a dhamaal and so called twist...not that they r doin well wit that...

nope all they are doing is rubbing mahaan Ishita in our face BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 20:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

nope all they are doing is rubbing mahaan Ishita in our face BangBangBang
Bang No Sleep Sick Censored Scared

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 21:13

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Let's start a thread on this already just to make it clear that we don't want Mihir and Mihika separated!
Yesss good idea and we can tweet it too !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 21:16

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

hppy hppy hppy hppy
: Bang Bang Bang Bang
Its fun actually knocking the Cv's heads .. Gives me such a vicarious pleasure for putting us thru all the stupid tracks in our fav shows Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-10, 08:33

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

For all you know Ashok mighthave planned this just to black mail Mihika to marry him ... Am sure Mihika is intelligent enough to wriggle out of this situation

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum