Latest topics

SBS YHM Segt 09Nov14 "Twists galore ,Ishu jailed,Mihika to wed Ashok, Shagun now after Raman"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS YHM Segt 09Nov14 "Twists galore ,Ishu jailed,Mihika to wed Ashok, Shagun now after Raman"

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 12:37

Fed up with spoilers yaar. Marriage getting cancelled and shagun coming to Raman house and this one is so stupid.

Where do cv team get such stupid ideas
From Bang always separating a lovely pair in the name of twist Bang Bang

I don't want tat horse man to marry mihika.. It would be rubbish. Already this marriage track is so tragic..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS YHM Segt 09Nov14 "Twists galore ,Ishu jailed,Mihika to wed Ashok, Shagun now after Raman"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-10, 12:41

candy wrote:Fed up with spoilers yaar. Marriage getting cancelled and shagun coming to Raman house and this one is so stupid.

Where do cv team get such stupid ideas
From Bang  always separating a lovely pair in the name of twist Bang Bang

I don't want tat horse man to marry mihika.. It would be rubbish. Already this marriage track is so tragic..

Yes I agree Candy 
I think Shagun and Mihika will join hands to trick Ashok into marrying Shagun ...
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 13:58

Manu.. Shagun needs to be clever to join hands with someone clever. She is not so.. Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-11, 10:37

candy wrote:
Manu.. Shagun needs to be clever to join hands with someone clever. She is not so..  Bang

I really hope She marries Ashok .. Both deserve eachother perfectly well
hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum