Latest topics

New Shocking Promo YHM 09 Nov14 " Raman breaks off his rishtaa" WU+VU+Pics

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Shocking Promo YHM 09 Nov14 " Raman breaks off his rishtaa" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 15:51

Written Update ...

Ishita is sleeping on the bed and Raman looks at her sadly ....thinks that all because of his past , his kids , his relations .. Ishita has to suffer today ...

he remembers all past scenes when he had forced Ishita to apologise to Adi ...and now Adi falsely accusing Ishita

he says that he is not going to let Ishita suffer because of his past any more .. and for Ishita's sake he would break his rishtaa  ..
"Mujhey yeh rishtaa tornaa hi hogaa "

he places his bracelet besides her on the bed n looks at ishita tearfully n walks off

note ...
BTW Ishu is sleeping in Raman's blanket .. and her bare shoulder can be seen !! did they have  con scene or confession scene  before breaking off 

confused  Broken Heart  Broken Heart  Broken Heart

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-11, 11:39; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: New Shocking Promo YHM 09 Nov14 " Raman breaks off his rishtaa" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 15:58

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 16:06

wait what!?! Noooo...Raman, why do you always arrive at the wrong conclusion, dude!
Thanks manu!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 16:07

the pics do show they might have a con scene and they might have confessed too 
so with whom is he breaking his rishtaa ?? with Ishita or with Adi ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 16:09

hooked wrote:wait what!?! Noooo...Raman, why do you always arrive at the wrong conclusion, dude!
Thanks manu!
Hooked ...do you think they confessed ...and there was con scene just before this one ??
because Ishu is sleeping in Raman's blanket
Wink Wink Wink Wink

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 16:10

--sumana13-- wrote:the pics do show they might have a con scene and they might have confessed too 
he seems to lay down his bracelet, so probably breaking off with Ishita. Which is idiotic because Ruhi needs Ishita in her life even if he can live without her. Also, I don't know about the consummation....although she is bare armed and has his blanket wrapped around him...but consummation would, for Raman at least, be a point of no return....
Anyway, this forthcoming track will be a bit idiotic...I'll just have to chin up and bear with it!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 16:11

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:wait what!?! Noooo...Raman, why do you always arrive at the wrong conclusion, dude!
Thanks manu!
Hooked ...do you think they confessed ...and there was con scene just before this one ??
Wink Wink Wink Wink
in the spoiler videos and today's sbs segt it is shown that Mani comes and interrupts the confession scene, so no confession, only frustration!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 16:14

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Thanks manu!
Wink Wink Wink Wink
in the spoiler videos and today's sbs segt it is shown that Mani comes and interrupts the confession scene, so no confession, only frustration!
yes you are right .... but after may be after getting bailed out ...Ishu reaches home and then ??
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-11-09, 16:33

tfs

if dis s true

after leaving Ishu is gonna find out she is pregnant dat too with a single consummation:lollol: sab Kekta mayya ki leela

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 16:40

anusha.cochin wrote:tfs

if dis s true

after leaving Ishu is gonna find out she is pregnant dat too with a single consummation:lollol: sab Kekta mayya ki leela
oh god I think it will be a mess now Ishita preggo with one con and divorced from raman 
what if Ruhi decides to live with Ishita instead of Raman ??
he would be left with no kids 
both kids with both divorced wives !!!
hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 16:42

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:the pics do show they might have a con scene and they might have confessed too 
he seems to lay down his bracelet, so probably breaking off with Ishita. Which is idiotic because Ruhi needs Ishita in her life even if he can live without her. Also, I don't know about the consummation....although she is bare armed and has his blanket wrapped around him...but consummation would, for Raman at least, be a point of no return....
Anyway, this forthcoming track will be a bit idiotic...I'll just have to chin up and bear with it!  hppy
Hookie.... see Ishita's night suits are full necked and have long sleeves .. so here she is without any clothes it appears naa ??
scratch scratch scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 17:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Thanks manu!
Wink Wink Wink Wink
yes you are right .... but after may be after getting bailed out ...Ishu reaches home and then ??
hpee
hehe...very true...anything is possible~

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 17:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Hookie.... see Ishita's night suits are full necked and have long sleeves .. so here she is without any clothes it appears naa ??
Manu...let's wait and watch... I don't think we'll see their relationship progress to the next stage so soon...maybe on the 400th episode!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 17:42

how does the promo make sense? he still needs to b married tm ishita cause sirf ruhi ke liye still applies and apart from hurting her wat will u have achieved when u know she loves u and will do wat she can to make your life happy  Bang Bang Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-09, 17:52

sarra0 wrote:how does the promo make sense? he still needs to b married tm ishita cause sirf ruhi ke liye still applies and apart from hurting her wat will u have achieved when u know she loves u and will do wat she can to make your life happy  Bang Bang Bang
I know. They just have to dumb down the characters even further, don't they!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 18:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:how does the promo make sense? he still needs to b married tm ishita cause sirf ruhi ke liye still applies and apart from hurting her wat will u have achieved when u know she loves u and will do wat she can to make your life happy  Bang Bang Bang
I know. They just have to dumb down the characters even further, don't they!
brain cells never die as quickly as in tv shows...v r under the misguided notion that v don't lose our faculties until a lot later....so how about he leaves ishita marries shagun gets adi his first love and lets ruhi live wit ishita...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 19:29

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Manu...let's wait and watch... I don't think we'll see their relationship progress to the next stage so soon...maybe on the 400th episode!  hppy

Almost two more months for it to get to the 400th episode naa ??
bounce bounce cheers

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 19:37

Aha.. so Adi's drama leads Raman to do this I'm guessing.. then she will confront him.. and then we get the big confession 

Thanks Manu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 19:41

Thanks manu!
because he is a man  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 19:42

slmu wrote:Aha.. so Adi's drama leads Raman to do this I'm guessing.. then she will confront him.. and then we get the big confession 

Thanks Manu
i am surprised that in the promo they showed simmi slapping ishita...that's not connected0to his past and life and kids

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 19:42

slmu wrote:Aha.. so Adi's drama leads Raman to do this I'm guessing.. then she will confront him.. and then we get the big confession 

Thanks Manu
AHHhhh !!!....that. wAs he silver lining  this breaking the rishtaa cloud Shanthi !!...... that Ishita will confront Raman and confess her feelings

After yesterdays precap i was on cloud nine
But then the dark clouds appeared with this promo
Thanks Shanti for making me happy again
long hug long hug Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 19:44

--sumana13-- wrote:

Thanks Manu
AHH that. wAs he silver lining  this breaking the rishtaa cloud .. Tha Ishita will confront and confess

long hug long hug Kiss

Its Ekta's show.. confession can't happen without drama.. has to be something like this.. its only my guess though so don't put any faith in it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 20:01

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thanks Manu
AHH that.... was the silver lining  in this breaking the rishtaa cloud .. that Ishita will confront Raman and confess her feelings

long hug long hug Kiss

Its Ekta's show.. confession can't happen without drama.. has to be something like this.. its only my guess though so don't put any faith in it.

Tell me Shanthi ... After watching the promo n pics ... Do you think con happened ??
She is in Raman's blanket naa ?? And without any clothes ?? scratch scratch scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 20:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thanks Manu
AHH that.... was the silver lining  in this breaking the rishtaa cloud .. that  Ishita will confront Raman and confess her feelings

long hug long hug Kiss

Tell me Shanthi ... After watching the promo n pics ... Do you think con happened ??
She is in Raman's blanket naa ?? And without any clothes ?? scratch scratch scratch scratch

Blanket yes.. clothes I don't know

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 20:17

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
AHH that.... was the silver lining  in this breaking the rishtaa cloud .. that  Ishita will confront Raman and confess her feelings

long hug long hug Kiss

Blanket yes.. clothes I don't know
if he had got far as con he wouldn't back of would he...could he? its not in his character is it? unless they mess wit the characters again...he shouldn't even back out once love confessed really...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum