Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Shocking Promo YHM 09 Nov14 " Raman breaks off his rishtaa" WU+VU+Pics

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 20:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

Its Ekta's show.. confession can't happen without drama.. has to be something like this.. its only my guess though so don't put any faith in it.

Tell me Shanthi ... After watching the promo n pics ... Do you think con happened ??
She is in Raman's blanket naa ?? And without any clothes ?? scratch scratch scratch scratch

Blanket yes.. clothes I don't know
if he had got far as con he wouldn't back of would he...could he? its not in his character is it? unless they mess wit the characters again...he shouldn't even back out once love confessed really...

yes its not in his character to back out.. she's probably in his blanket because she's just come back from jail or something and he has put her to bed

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 20:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Tell me Shanthi ... After watching the promo n pics ... Do you think con happened ??
She is in Raman's blanket naa ?? And without any clothes ?? scratch scratch scratch scratch

if he had got far as con he wouldn't back of would he...could he? its not in his character is it? unless they mess wit the characters again...he shouldn't even back out once love confessed really...

yes its not in his character to back out.. she's probably in his blanket because she's just come back from jail or something and he has put her to bed

they just got on to one bed as well....manu makes a good point that her night clothes r usually full sleeved...but promo and actual episode do vary so interesting to c if it will..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 20:35

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

they just got on to one bed as well....manu makes a good point that her night clothes r usually full sleeved...but promo and actual episode do vary so interesting to c if it will..

hmm true.. the actual scene may play out differently

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-09, 21:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

at least they r generating interest in something even if its not in the track  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-09, 21:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

at least they r generating interest in something even if its not in the track  hppy

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-09, 22:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shanthi , Sarra .. they have cleverly hidden what is it that raman is placing on the bed next to her when he is thinking of breaking some rishtaa !!
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 12:25

Ha ha.. Manu.. Its not shockin promo yaar its actually twisting promo..

I think there can't be con so soon in maiya's show it takes lot of drama and a SPL promo for it at least. And Raman wil think of breakin Rishta with adi but he won't instead wil say something like tat to shagun.

Later when her marriage breaks she would come here na that time we wil get to watch remaining drama of mom and son against Ishra. I think to make Adi's hatred feel strong they are developing this track..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 12:27

Anu.. hppy ishita gettin preggy .. Maiya's magic pe itna yakeen Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-10, 12:39

candy wrote:Ha ha.. Manu.. Its not shockin promo yaar its actually twisting promo..  

I think there can't be con so soon in maiya's show it takes lot of drama and a SPL promo for it at least. And Raman wil think of breakin Rishta with adi but he won't instead wil say something like tat to shagun.

Later when her marriage breaks she would come here na that time we wil get to watch remaining drama of mom and son against Ishra. I think to make Adi's hatred feel strong they are developing this track..

Hello Candy ...
hpee
BTW what will be achieved by making Adi hate Ishita more ?? am sure this is a prelude to the upcoming track where  they plan to to make that hateful boy land up in Bhalla pariwaar soon 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-10, 12:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi , Sarra .. they have cleverly hidden what is it that raman is placing on the bed next to her when he is thinking of breaking some rishtaa !!
i assumed ring but it could also b bracelet....depends wat relation he is looking at breaking and how befuddled he is

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-10, 12:49

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i assumed ring but it could also b bracelet....depends wat relation he is looking at breaking and how befuddled he is

I think its the bracelet

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-10, 13:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think its the bracelet
confused confused Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Censored Censored

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-10, 13:04

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think its the bracelet
wit the bracelet i assume its more the emotional ties he is trying to sever...but how that helps is beyond me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-10, 13:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I think its the bracelet
wit the bracelet i assume its more the emotional ties he is trying to sever...but how that helps is beyond me

ROFL  theres no point trying to understand

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-10, 13:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I think its the bracelet

ROFL  theres no point trying to understand
i can't help it I am wired that way  hppy hppy I give up quick enough...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 13:53

Manu.. Raman

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-10, 14:00

candy wrote:Manu.. Raman

Raman better decide who deserves more importance .. His wife n daughter or his estranged /divorced wife n the son whose custody he was not granted !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 14:08

Oh .. Where is my msg

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 14:14

My mobile ate it it seems No

Manu.. Raman cared for Adi though he neglected. So if now he stay away from Adi. Shagun may twist his mind tat its coz of Ishita oly Raman hates his own son. Something stupid like this may come up yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-10, 17:48

candy wrote:My mobile ate it it seems No

Manu.. Raman cared for Adi though he neglected. So if now he stay away from Adi. Shagun may twist his mind tat its coz of Ishita oly Raman hates his own son. Something stupid like this may come up yaar

Yes we can expect shagun to say such things .. ...Or worse Ashok might provoke or brain wash Shagun to say such things to Raman
Bang Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-10, 20:39

Im going to hate this!!!!!! Why Raman Wh, even if itstemporary the thought shouldnt even come across your head !!!

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-10, 20:47

V G Tha wrote:Im going to hate this!!!!!! Why Raman Wh, even if itstemporary the thought shouldnt even come across your head !!!

Relax VG Tha .. I am sure he is thinking of leaving Adi amd not ishita
He loves her too much

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-11-10, 23:48

this promo is just to increase the trp, i think. Abe Raman, tu itna budhdhu kaise ho sakta hai. Someone should put Adi on the knees and spank him.

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-11, 00:00

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:this promo is just to increase the trp, i think. Abe Raman, tu itna budhdhu kaise ho sakta hai. Someone should put Adi on the knees and spank him.

Pushpa : i am still having seriois doubts if Raman can break his rishtaa with Ishita .
scratch scratch . But about Spanking Adi ..
I am coming with my knee hammers
Bang Bang Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-11, 10:40

candy wrote:Anu.. hppy ishita gettin preggy .. Maiya's magic pe itna yakeen  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Even if Con happens .. Can Ishita Get preggy ?? I thought she had some complications preventing her from getting Preggy ??
scratch scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: