Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-10, 20:03

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th November 2014 Written Episode



The Episode starts with Mihir and Bala dancing on the dhol beats. They really look funny. Shagun smiles and says so sweet. Ashok says thank God, they brought a smile on your face. Mihika comes and stands with them. Shagun thanks Mihika to change Mihir, as he has never danced. Raman and Ishita come and see Mihir happy. Raman says yes, I came to see my wife’s marriage. She says no, you are related to her via Mihir, Mihika and me. Simmi waits for Parmeet. Bala talks on mic and says you all know I m Adi’s teacher, and you all have to do as I say, so I welcome you in this Sangeet night, and thankful to Ashok and Shagun.



Mrs. Bhalla and Mrs. Iyer come dressed as MJ and dance on the song Abhi to party shuru hui hai………. Everyone smile being amazed. A Delightful one…… Everyone clap for them. Simmi looks pretty and waits for Parmeet. Parmeet comes saying my family is here, lets spend some time today with family. He hugs Simmi and says mum really danced well. She asks how is he. He says he was lost in her thoughts, did she tell family that he is back. She says no, I thought…. He says you think a lot, whats there to think if I m back, you can tell them I m busy in work. He says I missed you a lot and Ananya, where is she. She says she is with mum, now you have come back, so she will be happy.



Bala says the marriage is unique, so the starting should be unique too. He says my best student Aditya is coming next. Everyone clap for him. Shagun says you are going to dance. Adi says I did not prepare, this one is for you. Bala says we won’t leave Adi alone, Raman will be dancing along, his dad. Raman feels proud to get this chance and asks him to come. Adi stops. Shagun holds him and asks him to go on stage. Adi refuses and says he won’t dance. Ashok says let him go, its ok. What was the need for Raman to do this, my clients are here, and why would Adi dance with him, he does not want to see Raman’s face, he is doing this intentionally, he can’t force a kid.



Ishita says why is Adi doing this, ignoring Raman infront of everyone. She says Raman took a step towards me, now its my turn. I will not leave Raman alone. Raman comes down stage. Bala says its ok, kids get afraid sometimes. Ishita says I won’t leave you alone Raman and holds his hand asking him to come on stage. Bala says see like a good wife never leaves her husband alone, how can she leave him alone on stage, welcome them. Parmeet says great romance, that she is dancing in her Sautan’s sangeet. Ishita and Raman dance on the song Mannva lage lagere saware…………………



Ishita looks very elegant, and Raman dashing as ever. They compliment each other in this dance act and look superb. She touches his face and he feels something changing his expression. Everyone clap for them. Mani and Ruhi like their dance and compliment them. Ishita stands closer to Raman and Mani says I think I should excuse myself. Adi gets angry and holds the curtain crushing it. Parmeet sees him and says he has to ignite his angry, its much time to see Ishita in problem. Parmeet comes to Adi and does the fueling work. He says its good you did not dance with Raman, see he danced with Raman, Ishita can’t see Shagun happy and want you and Shagun to be apart. Adi asks why will she do this. Parmeet says why will I say wrong, Ishita has made your mum cry a lot and doing this with you now. Simmi hears them standing behind.



Bala announces the beautiful performance of the evening, and welcomes Shagun. She looks super hot in her western style clothes and dances on the song Kamli…………. Simmi asks Parmeet why is he doing this, why is he dragging Adi in this by making him against Ishita. Parmeet tried to defend himself and says you feel I m always wrong, I m supporting the child, he is feeling alone, his mum is remarrying, his father is with Ruhi and new wife, he is running between real and step father, and you are thinking I m wrong, you are strange, you trust your brother, not husband. He leaves. She says how to trust you, my heart has always supported you, but I don’t know about your mind and heart.



Adi thinks about Parmeet’s words and gets angry. He says I have to teach Ishita a lesson, now she will know. He asks the servant to get hot water. He asks why. Adi says I have throat pain. Adi calls police and says his step mum makes him work, he did not work today and she burnt my hand, giving his and Ishita;s name details and asking them to come soon. The man gives him hot water and asks him to be careful, and mix some cold water. Adi says my mum is everything, I won’t let Ishita spoil her mood, I will burn my hand and blame Ishita, so that police takes her. He takes the hot water glass and sees the fumes.



Precap:
Ishita says I wanted to show the world that you are not alone, I m with you and…. Raman stands closer and says what, say it. She says I wanted to tell you that I….. He says tell me, I want to hear it. She looks at him being shy.




*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-10, 20:41

Only good thing about today's episode was ishra dance...the upcoming track doesnt even allow me to enjoy these cute moments :(

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-11-10, 20:53

Thanks Shanthi...so the interrupted confession promised to us in saturday's precap is now postponed till tomorrow...
oh well....  hpee hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-10, 20:55

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by candy on 2014-11-10, 21:03

Thanks shanthi..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-10, 22:31

Thank You

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 04:39

thanks shanthi...wat was that...they tried to make mrs I and t dance hip by camerawork it did not work...it was all over the place...took away any enjoyment of the dance...shagun danced on her own sangeet? that seems to have come out of nowhere and apart from a couple of places it didn't look like she was enjoying but rather concentrating very hard on getting her steps right...raman knows adi and his relationship isn't the best so y try and force him to dance wit u ? if they wanted to put a raman and ishita dance in that event they could have done...i wouldn't have thought any less of them for doing it then I thou of them anyway for them going...y is bala doing the hosting duties?? felt wrong...raman mani exchanging looks...param fanin the flames...if simmi believes him she deserves him...she deserves him anyway....less said about adi venture the better...he asked for warm water? y bring boiling hot water?

only part of the episode I liked was at the beginning when raman ishita walked in and traded a few lines...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-11-11, 10:19

TFS shanthi

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2013-11-15
Age : 19
Location : Heart

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-11, 11:54

sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...wat was that...they tried to make mrs I and t dance hip by camerawork it did not work...it was all over the place...took away any enjoyment of the dance...shagun danced on her own sangeet? that seems to have come out of nowhere and apart from a couple of places it didn't look like she was enjoying but rather concentrating very hard on getting her steps right...raman knows adi and his relationship isn't the best so y try and force him to dance wit u ? if they wanted to put a raman and ishita dance in that event they could have done...i wouldn't have thought any less of them for doing it then I thou of them anyway for them going...y is bala doing the hosting duties?? felt wrong...raman mani exchanging looks...param fanin the flames...if simmi believes him she deserves him...she deserves him anyway....less said about adi venture the better...he asked for warm water? y bring boiling hot water?

only part of the episode I liked was at the beginning when raman ishita walked in and traded a few lines...

Sarra.. you have said everything i wanted to say.

Ridiculous episode.

Adi is such a delinquent. And Param.. hope Simmi doesn't believe him, because his words to her and his words to Adi didnt match.

Agree about Shagun.. she was concentrating very hard on the steps, it was obvious. And I couldn't believe Raman wanted to thrust himself on Adi like that.. and that makes Ishita say that she won't leave him? confused .. Mrs. B, Mrs. I.. sigh

And what the heck was Mihika wearing?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 12:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...wat was that...they tried to make mrs I and t dance hip by camerawork it did not work...it was all over the place...took away any enjoyment of the dance...shagun danced on her own sangeet? that seems to have come out of nowhere and apart from a couple of places it didn't look like she was enjoying but rather concentrating very hard on getting her steps right...raman knows adi and his relationship isn't the best so y try and force him to dance wit u ? if they wanted to put a raman and ishita dance in that event they could have done...i wouldn't have thought any less of them for doing it then I thou of them anyway for them going...y is bala doing the hosting duties?? felt wrong...raman mani exchanging looks...param fanin the flames...if simmi believes him she deserves him...she deserves him anyway....less said about adi venture the better...he asked for warm water? y bring boiling hot water?

only part of the episode I liked was at the beginning when raman ishita walked in and traded a few lines...

Sarra.. you have said everything i wanted to say.

Ridiculous episode.

Adi is such a delinquent. And Param.. hope Simmi doesn't believe him, because his words to her and his words to Adi didnt match.

Agree about Shagun.. she was concentrating very hard on the steps, it was obvious. And I couldn't believe Raman wanted to thrust himself on Adi like that.. and that makes Ishita say that she won't leave him? confused .. Mrs. B, Mrs. I.. sigh

And what the heck was Mihika wearing?

and by the looks of it more ridiculous episodes coming...

param knows he can talk simmi around cause he has done it so often...maybe that's y he wasnt that bothered about wat he said or the cv have once again lost it...adi needs a good slap...shagun cant bring him up...he doesn't want to go wit raman leave him for a few days in a juvenile detention lets c wat he does...

ishita dialogue looks like setting up future track by it making no sense in this one...

i liked ramans outfit...didn't like ishita or mihika...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-11, 12:15

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...wat was that...they tried to make mrs I and t dance hip by camerawork it did not work...it was all over the place...took away any enjoyment of the dance...shagun danced on her own sangeet? that seems to have come out of nowhere and apart from a couple of places it didn't look like she was enjoying but rather concentrating very hard on getting her steps right...raman knows adi and his relationship isn't the best so y try and force him to dance wit u ? if they wanted to put a raman and ishita dance in that event they could have done...i wouldn't have thought any less of them for doing it then I thou of them anyway for them going...y is bala doing the hosting duties?? felt wrong...raman mani exchanging looks...param fanin the flames...if simmi believes him she deserves him...she deserves him anyway....less said about adi venture the better...he asked for warm water? y bring boiling hot water?

only part of the episode I liked was at the beginning when raman ishita walked in and traded a few lines...

Sarra.. you have said everything i wanted to say.

Ridiculous episode.

Adi is such a delinquent. And Param.. hope Simmi doesn't believe him, because his words to her and his words to Adi didnt match.

Agree about Shagun.. she was concentrating very hard on the steps, it was obvious. And I couldn't believe Raman wanted to thrust himself on Adi like that.. and that makes Ishita say that she won't leave him? confused .. Mrs. B, Mrs. I.. sigh

And what the heck was Mihika wearing?

and by the looks of it more ridiculous episodes coming...

param knows he can talk simmi around cause he has done it so often...maybe that's y he wasnt that bothered about wat he said or the cv have once again lost it...adi needs a good slap...shagun cant bring him up...he doesn't want to go wit raman leave him for a few days in a juvenile detention lets c wat he does...

ishita dialogue looks like setting up future track by it making no sense in this one...

i liked ramans outfit...didn't like ishita or mihika...

Yes Raman looked good.. Ishita's was bearable compared to Mihika.

Am so bored with the show at the moment.. its stuck in a time warp.. no movement at all

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 12:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...wat was that...they tried to make mrs I and t dance hip by camerawork it did not work...it was all over the place...took away any enjoyment of the dance...shagun danced on her own sangeet? that seems to have come out of nowhere and apart from a couple of places it didn't look like she was enjoying but rather concentrating very hard on getting her steps right...raman knows adi and his relationship isn't the best so y try and force him to dance wit u ? if they wanted to put a raman and ishita dance in that event they could have done...i wouldn't have thought any less of them for doing it then I thou of them anyway for them going...y is bala doing the hosting duties?? felt wrong...raman mani exchanging looks...param fanin the flames...if simmi believes him she deserves him...she deserves him anyway....less said about adi venture the better...he asked for warm water? y bring boiling hot water?

only part of the episode I liked was at the beginning when raman ishita walked in and traded a few lines...

Sarra.. you have said everything i wanted to say.

Ridiculous episode.

Adi is such a delinquent. And Param.. hope Simmi doesn't believe him, because his words to her and his words to Adi didnt match.

Agree about Shagun.. she was concentrating very hard on the steps, it was obvious. And I couldn't believe Raman wanted to thrust himself on Adi like that.. and that makes Ishita say that she won't leave him? confused .. Mrs. B, Mrs. I.. sigh

And what the heck was Mihika wearing?

and by the looks of it more ridiculous episodes coming...

param knows he can talk simmi around cause he has done it so often...maybe that's y he wasnt that bothered about wat he said or the cv have once again lost it...adi needs a good slap...shagun cant bring him up...he doesn't want to go wit raman leave him for a few days in a juvenile detention lets c wat he does...

ishita dialogue looks like setting up future track by it making no sense in this one...

i liked ramans outfit...didn't like ishita or mihika...

Yes Raman looked good.. Ishita's was bearable compared to Mihika.

Am so bored with the show at the moment.. its stuck in a time warp.. no movement at all

take a break I do quite often hppy there isn't much else out their either unfortunately

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-11, 12:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Sarra.. you have said everything i wanted to say.

Ridiculous episode.

Adi is such a delinquent. And Param.. hope Simmi doesn't believe him, because his words to her and his words to Adi didnt match.

Agree about Shagun.. she was concentrating very hard on the steps, it was obvious. And I couldn't believe Raman wanted to thrust himself on Adi like that.. and that makes Ishita say that she won't leave him? confused .. Mrs. B, Mrs. I.. sigh

And what the heck was Mihika wearing?

and by the looks of it more ridiculous episodes coming...

param knows he can talk simmi around cause he has done it so often...maybe that's y he wasnt that bothered about wat he said or the cv have once again lost it...adi needs a good slap...shagun cant bring him up...he doesn't want to go wit raman leave him for a few days in a juvenile detention lets c wat he does...

ishita dialogue looks like setting up future track by it making no sense in this one...

i liked ramans outfit...didn't like ishita or mihika...

Yes Raman looked good.. Ishita's was bearable compared to Mihika.

Am so bored with the show at the moment.. its stuck in a time warp.. no movement at all

take a break I do quite often hppy there isn't much else out their either unfortunately

yes good idea.. 

i'm just waiting to find out how Shagun realizes about Ashok

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 12:43

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

and by the looks of it more ridiculous episodes coming...

param knows he can talk simmi around cause he has done it so often...maybe that's y he wasnt that bothered about wat he said or the cv have once again lost it...adi needs a good slap...shagun cant bring him up...he doesn't want to go wit raman leave him for a few days in a juvenile detention lets c wat he does...

ishita dialogue looks like setting up future track by it making no sense in this one...

i liked ramans outfit...didn't like ishita or mihika...

Yes Raman looked good.. Ishita's was bearable compared to Mihika.

Am so bored with the show at the moment.. its stuck in a time warp.. no movement at all

take a break I do quite often hppy there isn't much else out their either unfortunately

yes good idea.. 

i'm just waiting to find out how Shagun realizes about Ashok

he hasn't signed the contract shagun gave him.. but it will need to b hammered home to her still sigh

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-11, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes Raman looked good.. Ishita's was bearable compared to Mihika.

Am so bored with the show at the moment.. its stuck in a time warp.. no movement at all

take a break I do quite often hppy there isn't much else out their either unfortunately

yes good idea.. 

i'm just waiting to find out how Shagun realizes about Ashok

he hasn't signed the contract shagun gave him.. but it will need to b hammered home to her still sigh

he's being careful because of Mani's presence.. so i don't get what is going to tip her off.. unless she does go ahead with the no contract no marriage thing

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 12:58

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

take a break I do quite often hppy there isn't much else out their either unfortunately

yes good idea.. 

i'm just waiting to find out how Shagun realizes about Ashok

he hasn't signed the contract shagun gave him.. but it will need to b hammered home to her still sigh

he's being careful because of Mani's presence.. so i don't get what is going to tip her off.. unless she does go ahead with the no contract no marriage thing

being left at the alter...ashok marrying mihika...all good clues..i

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-11, 12:58

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes good idea.. 

i'm just waiting to find out how Shagun realizes about Ashok

he hasn't signed the contract shagun gave him.. but it will need to b hammered home to her still sigh

he's being careful because of Mani's presence.. so i don't get what is going to tip her off.. unless she does go ahead with the no contract no marriage thing

being left at the alter...ashok marrying mihika...all good clues..i

hppy hppy  no dulha in the baraat.. yes that would work

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-11, 13:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

he hasn't signed the contract shagun gave him.. but it will need to b hammered home to her still sigh

he's being careful because of Mani's presence.. so i don't get what is going to tip her off.. unless she does go ahead with the no contract no marriage thing

being left at the alter...ashok marrying mihika...all good clues..i

hppy hppy  no dulha in the baraat.. yes that would work

i find that generally only such actions as these make any0impact...ah got it the drama isn't for us but for the characters so something enters there brain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-11, 13:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

he's being careful because of Mani's presence.. so i don't get what is going to tip her off.. unless she does go ahead with the no contract no marriage thing

being left at the alter...ashok marrying mihika...all good clues..i

hppy hppy  no dulha in the baraat.. yes that would work

i find that generally only such actions as these make any0impact...ah got it the drama isn't for us but for the characters so something enters there brain

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-11-11, 16:36

Shanthi

This series is now in august company of serials, where  you just glance through. without any actual interest. 
Yesterday's Episode was a classic example of " Begani Shaadi Mein Abdulla Deewana" 
hppy
This includes Bala, Raman, Ishita, Mrs I & T, who all seem to be dancing ,as if there was a Award Function and they were going to get awards. They seem to be not feeling, that this was the wedding of Shagun, who has being villainous towards them

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-11, 19:28

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

This series is now in august company of serials, where  you just glance through. without any actual interest. 
Yesterday's Episode was a classic example of " Begani Shaadi Mein Abdulla Deewana" 
hppy
This includes Bala, Raman, Ishita, Mrs I & T, who all seem to be dancing ,as if there was a Award Function and they were going to get awards. They seem to be not feeling, that this was the wedding of Shagun, who has being villainous towards them

I know right? Isn't it ridiculous.. the way they were all dancing.. bet they don't dance this much at MiMi wedding if it ever happens

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 10 November 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:13


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum