Latest topics

*Mind Voice** Designbaaz Vs Gabbar Choudary

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Mind Voice** Designbaaz Vs Gabbar Choudary

Post by candy on 2014-11-11, 20:42

Initially I thought Its all about a Resignation Letter I was abt to watch but got a entertaining memorable episode.. I found it so..

So its Arzoo Nausheen Khan who thought she couldn't stay back in the same city where her Gabbar chowdary aka Sahir sir taught her a lesson abt Marketing in his style. And the Result was not So Bad His Designbaaz. dreamt of becoming Murderbaaz ..

And she decides to resign her job before getting insulted as she lost the challenge. But she dint realise tat Sahir actually lost in the first challenge and a Valuable Sorry was there which she lost by speaking at a wrong time. Now Again a letter in fact a wrong letter at a wrong time..

She starts addressing him with his pet name and vents out everything she felt and places it in his cabin inside a file with a idea of it is worth to be framed and should be hanged out there. *Oh Really*

She thinks why to hide and keeps it out from the file so tat the letter has a face to face with sahir.

She later finds it as a hasty decision coz of her family's current situation and rushes and takes it. *you were late babe..*Gabbar comes at the apt time and questions her in a adorable and strict tone.

Ah.. When asked wats in her hands,Arzoo says she has oly fingers hppy *wat was tat answer* but our roaring lion still asks softly and got his piece of cake. *ha.. He would have never expected such a cake*

He takes the cover with two fingers with much style and reads his name Sahir Aazim Choudary and opens with same style not xpecting wat was in it.. There comes the first straight away hit callin him as Gabbar - a super villan and complementing him tat he is the winner of Best Villan category. ROFL

Not with tat., He was even complemented for giving a tough syllabus so tat her life's problems looks tiny now.. *he thought he was actually a mentor to his intern. *
Then comes his Jala hua Toast moment which complimented his look. *You look like What You Eat in Breakfast* All the while after reading each and every sentence in the letter the Boss gives a look to his Intern who tries to explain but was cutoff with his raised voice interested to read the next compliment given to him..

Ah.. And here comes the challenge.*again* she asks him sell at least a Kerchief without his saiyaara tag.. Or atleast a primitive style tooth brush say neem sticks in her town.
*Boss ko kya challenge diya ye ladki ne*

Wondering what for he is getting complimented and challenged Sahir reads further where he finds tat his Design baaz wishes to turn as Murder baaz oly when ek khoon maaf is offered from Lord.. *Allah knows .. Offer is available or not*

He reads further ready to face wats next .. Hehehe.. Now she says she should have not hit him once but ten times with her jhumroo . And feels guilty tat she left a chance to puke over him in flight.. Sahir got a jerk and a fire alarm rang in his brain when he read tat Arzoo will definitely fulfill her desire to spray over him before leaving.. Sahir steps back as Arzoo tries to explain *loved that scene*

And finally it got over..*our entertainment too* its her resignation letter.. But sahir sir wasn't worried abt tat decision he was concerned abt the compliments he received and her murder baaz avatar..

She tries to explain tat the letter actually Dint mean wats written there..
*yeah. Its more than a resignation letter* but all pain in vain.. Sahir announces "Resignation Accepted"

She expects a chance to explain but again Sahir orders "Leave". And
She leaves without further argument. *tats nice*

The scene was so good and well performed by Sahir with piercing strict glances, controlled anger and reading with surprised, well modulated tone giving enough thrill effect to Arzoo who equally caught our attention with stabilized voice and body language with visible fear.

This scene was made so interesting and I liked it. Kudos to cv team for this piece of script.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: *Mind Voice** Designbaaz Vs Gabbar Choudary

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-11-11, 21:12

i agree wth you candy. hpee

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-11, 21:39

Awesome post candy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-11, 22:57

Thanks for reading friends hpee

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-11, 23:18

Candy begum long hug .....what a marvelous MINDVOICE Thumbsup .....yeh dil maange more..... beautiful write up Dance

aur abhi toh party shuru hui hai...loads n loads of SaAz scenes coming up....... Starry Love

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-11, 23:52

Thanks pallavi. long hug
Tats a lovely appreciation.

Yeah.. From tomm there will be more SaArz scenes.. Starry Love and dont know wats there in fashion show. May be a costume change for our heroine.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-12, 13:34

Haayi Haayi, Someone has become Latto over Gabbar CHaudhary and It is not designbaaz..

Missed, missed, missed ur writing Candy Begum..It is so lovely  to read you..

I just loved her tone ..That vazhiyal tone when she says ..feenger's sar, feengers .. ROFL

and His  DATUN as the rich Raizada does not have any idea of what it is..The inflection of enquiry, puzzlement  was beaufitully done by HC

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-12, 14:16

Candy long hug a mind voice from you after ages.. 

I don't watch the show.. but a pleasure reading you.. looks like Aarzoo likes to speak at the wrong time

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-11-12, 14:21

candy... so nice to read you after so long. u described that scene so well. the scene worked really well because it was done seriously with just the light n subtle touches of comic timing. both of them acted so well.... Sahir's involuntary step backwards thinking she might puke... his genuine puzzlement about what datun is.... after a long time felt like watched a great comedy scene.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-12, 15:32

trintring wrote:candy... so nice to read you after so long. u described that scene so well. the scene worked really well because it was done seriously with just the light n subtle touches of comic timing. both of them acted so well.... Sahir's involuntary step backwards thinking she might puke... his genuine puzzlement about what datun is.... after a long time felt like watched a great comedy scene.

agree.. if either had miscued or  did not hold up their side, the scene would have fallen flat but both held it up and it was  quite a lengthy scene , the fact that they held our attention  without us getting distracted shows that this ppl  have it in them to deliver..Lets hope the slot change is a advantage to them..

Shivya has to improve on her crying ..I did not feel her  'breakdown' y'day nor could I empathize with her plight ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-11-12, 16:04

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:candy... so nice to read you after so long. u described that scene so well. the scene worked really well because it was done seriously with just the light n subtle touches of comic timing. both of them acted so well.... Sahir's involuntary step backwards thinking she might puke... his genuine puzzlement about what datun is.... after a long time felt like watched a great comedy scene.

agree.. if either had miscued or  did not hold up their side, the scene would have fallen flat but both held it up and it was  quite a lengthy scene , the fact that they held our attention  without us getting distracted shows that this ppl  have it in them to deliver..Lets hope the slot change is a advantage to them..

Shivya has to improve on her crying ..I did not feel her  'breakdown' y'day nor could I empathize with her plight ..
the girl has improved a lot but yes... the crying scene was not that good. she has done better before though...

what i liked yesterday was Sahir making the decision before he saw her crying... he did not go all soft n mushy and was quite uncomfortable.. strict but fair boss works for me.

My fav so far is still Alvira... I'm so interested in her... what are her motives... her plans.... her chess games with Kurti apa. Speaking of her... she was toned down last week a bit but yesterday it was really OTT acting... all the eye rolling... hand gestures.. a bit less will be good. I did like that line about women wearing lipstick even on their final journey or some such....

was Anam's rash really that bad.... my skin looks like that half the time :P

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-12, 18:08

Tanthya wrote:Haayi Haayi, Someone has become Latto over Gabbar CHaudhary and It is not designbaaz..

Missed, missed, missed ur writing Candy Begum..It is so lovely  to read you..

I just loved her tone ..That vazhiyal tone when she says ..feenger's sar, feengers .. ROFL

and His  DATUN as the rich Raizada does not have any idea of what it is..The inflection of enquiry, puzzlement  was beaufitully done by HC

thank you Sathya begum long hug

hehehe..i like HC. and in that scene he was too adorable. feengers sar was too funny.
and her explanation for datun too. she literally did like brushing. i watched thrice and loved it each time.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-12, 18:15

slmu wrote:Candy long hug a mind voice from you after ages.. 

I don't watch the show.. but a pleasure reading you.. looks like Aarzoo likes to speak at the wrong time

Shanthi long hug Thanks a lot. you read though you aren't watching.
thankoos yaar. rightafter RR i came here. Arzoo speaks so oly to Sahir.. hpee

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-12, 18:17

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

the girl has improved a lot but yes... the crying scene was not that good. she has done better before though...

what i liked yesterday was Sahir making the decision before he saw her crying... he did not go all soft n mushy and was quite uncomfortable.. strict but fair boss works for me.

My fav so far is still Alvira... I'm so interested in her... what are her motives... her plans.... her chess games with Kurti apa. Speaking of her... she was toned down last week a bit but yesterday it was really OTT acting... all the eye rolling... hand gestures.. a bit less will be good. I did like that line about women wearing lipstick even on their final journey or some such....

was Anam's rash really that bad.... my skin looks like that half the time :P

Yes, it was as if she switched off as soon as the said scene ended , as if she was not into it but on the other hand,her slow delight as she reads the promotion letter was well done n again her hasty explanation tht she was giving him only 'sharifonwalan daant"was well done hppy hppy hppy hppy

Mine is kurti Appa n Alvira face off's.. KA's reactions and approach towards Alvira is not tht of a servant to a natural owner..i m curious about tht equation .. I think what ups the Annoyance quota is that false dentures..If she removes tht and does all that Hand salsa and Eyes Tango..it will be bearable..She is good in the fact that she does make us root for Alvira though there are hints to suggest that Alvira is up to no good..

Alvira is a maadel and face of Saiyyara ..whatever that may be.. when a tiny pimple can send them to outer space..a face full of rashes  is gonna make them feel that the end of the world is imminent Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-12, 18:24

Thanks Trin. yeah they both took the scene somewhere high!

the puzzled look of his made me giggle like anything.President of Saiyaara ko datun bejne ka challenge mila hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-12, 19:00

Tanthya wrote:
Yes, it was as if she switched off as soon as the said scene ended , as if she was not into it but on the other hand,her slow delight as she reads the promotion letter was well done n again her hasty explanation tht she was giving him only 'sharifonwalan daant"was well done hppy hppy hppy hppy

Mine is kurti Appa n Alvira face off's.. KA's reactions and approach towards Alvira is not tht of a servant to a natural owner..i m curious about tht equation .. I think what ups the Annoyance quota is that false dentures..If she removes tht and does all that Hand salsa and Eyes Tango..it will be bearable..She is good in the fact that she does make us root for Alvira though there are hints to suggest that Alvira is up to no good..

Alvira is a maadel and face of Saiyyara ..whatever that may be.. when a tiny pimple can send them to outer space..a face full of rashes  is gonna make them feel that the end of the world is imminent Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sharifonwaaia daant is what Sahir too dint expect. He would have expected oly  a Rain of Thanks. But she asked all her doubts and reminded abt taunts.bechara.. Ran from the place. hppy

KA waS too annoying. She is reminding me abt school drama perfomances. She is not upto the level.
Anam was full of rashes. i want to know how it happened with one soup detective .. And the veil was funny thing.. as if Sahir is going to get afraid they held it before him hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-12, 19:07

Candy ......I love you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-12, 19:20

Shesherkobita wrote:Candy ......I love  you

Love you too Sabi long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-12, 23:46

Awesome Candy..  Thumbsup Do write more..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdipk on 2014-11-13, 10:15

Hi candy..hugs.. I'm Gd..Nice write up man.. Liked HC's acting in the whole resignation scene. Watched the scene after reading your post since I watch HS on and off.. Love reading you all..

Gdipk

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-13, 19:43

Thanks Maria Jaan long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-13, 19:50

Thanks Gd .. Nice to meet you.. long hug
Glad tat you watched the lovely scene..