Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-12, 19:09

Written update...

The episode starts...
raman comes in jail with toshiji...he says to police that she is our mom nd that complaint she filed was wrong...toshi says yes first i would like to meet ishu...she goes to ishu nd asks for sorry as adi has done this...
ishu says y u r saying sorry...its not needed...

the inspector says that its a case of child abuse...nd we cant leave her so easily...toshiji says she had not done anything...she is like yashoda maa...dont know y adisaid lie...raman says yes ishu is not real mom of ruhi but she loves her alot she cant do this...toshiji explains him that last time it was a prank as they were fighting alot...police says that we also cant do anything...tomorrowvthe ladies will come nd rake interview of adi nd then only we can discharge her...till then she need to spend night here...raman asks toshiji to leave...raman looks at ishu...both of them looks in eachother eyes...yeh hai mohabbatein plays in bg.

At shagun's house...
shagun is with adi...suraj nd ashok are too present there...shagun says i dont think that ishita will do this..she cant burn his hand...she asks from adi to tell the truth...adi cries nd tells her that ishu made her cry during mehendi so he had done this to teach her a lesson...raman comes there nd tells them samw...he says that u complainena now i will call them here nd they will search to sort out...ashok says u r not his dad dont interfear...raman says i will call police nd he will take adi to jail...shagun says u will send your son to jail...raman says its better for him to live in jail inspite of living with u people...adi gets ready to tell everything to police...raman takes him shagun goes with him too...

In jail...
mani talks with inspector...he says to him that u will not understand anything na...i need to do something else...the inspector laughs...mani meets ishu...ishu tells him that someone has forced adi to do this...raman comes there with adi...ishu and mani looks at him...

At bhalla house...
toshiji says dont know why adi has done this...Mr bhalla says ishu cant stayin jail...toshiji is angry..she says this shagun always creates problem in our lives...mihir says yeah shagun spoils everything...toshiji consoles him...

In jail...
adi tells everything to police...raman says ishu has no fault in it...police says to adi that its not a game...shagun goes to him nd scolds him...raman says to adi to ask sorry...he denies...raman scolds him.police asks ti complain abou
t adi...ishu says we dont want to file any complaint...its our family matter...

ramab nd ishita are in car...
raman thinks that brcause of his child ishu always suffers nd she never complains...today also she forgave adi...ishu thinks that i know today also raman is blaming himself for all this...but how i will explain...
raman says what do u want ice cream...ishu says no winters started...she tells him thatshe loves winter season...they gets into a talk...

Mihika is tensed...
she says i need to do something...i need to tell everything to shagun nd make her understand...
ashok comes there nd says to her that...i am having so much problems in my life..he tries to get close to mihika...mihika thinks that i hope shagun comes now nd sees all this...shagun enters nd mihika smiles...ashok understands nd says mihka are u ok...he fakes...shagun asks what happened...ashok asks her that so ishu forgave adi...he leaves...

mihika says to shagun that she should say sorry to ishu nd she will definitly forgive her...
shagun says i also want to clear all this...i want to take one step nd try to be her friend...she asks mihika to ask her to come in their hen party...nd if she will not come i will think that she didnt forgave me ...mihika is happy...

Raman nd ishita comes home...
ishu stops him nd says that before going inside i want to talk to u...she asks him to forget everything what happened till now...shagun is getting married...lets clear everything...her wedding celebrations are going on nd we should enjoy...raman says all matters doesnt solves by this...they are not the people who need to be forgiven...

Inside...
mihir is angry...he says shagun will never be good...toshiji says caln down its not your fault...
raman nd ishita comes inside...mihir goes to ishu nd says that whatever happened it was wrong u r my sister nd gave last chance to shagun...whatever she had done its wrong...i will not forgive her...now only till she gets married...after her marriage she will go with her husband nd then i am not going to bother with her nd her husband anymore...
ishu says him to calm down nd not to do this...
mihir says i gave her last now no more...he leaves in anger...

Raman thinks...
that everyone is angry on shagun but whatever happened with ishu...its only because of me..my past is creating problems in ishu's life...
Screen freezes on his face.

Precap:- Ishita is sleeping on bed...she turns...raman is sleeping on couch...
he tries to sleep but cant...he looks at ishu nd goes to her nd sits on bed...yeh hai mphabbatein plays in bg.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-12, 20:07; edited 4 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12 november 2014 written update

Post by candy on 2014-11-12, 19:25

Jenny... lovely siggy pic.KSG wala ASya and PaRud Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-12, 20:08

Hey candy...
Thanks my dear

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-12, 20:17

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-12, 20:18

thanks for the update Jenny long hug
So this is how she lands up in Bachelor's party.

jenny, are the precap and promo scenes were same.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gk on 2014-11-12, 20:22

First time shagun has done good thing by slapping adi and feeling gulty for ishita.. Precap was just asum...

gk
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-12, 22:12

no candy...
this scene is different one...i think that scene will be late as still ishu havr to go to hens party nd that drama n all

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 01:58

thanks for the update...

wats up wit ramans hand? y is it bandaged...

shagun realised that something wasnt right wit the story...my my...also telling him off...

hppy behet ja 6.2 inch mein saach bolne aaya hoo...sun ne paye ga tu...adi needs some tough love...but as long as he is wit those fools not sure how much he can improve...couldn't raman and shagun hear ashok, suraj and param laughing as they were leaving the house?

could raman not have got ishita out by going to the minister and0then sort out the issue of closing the case? even last time something happened ashok went to the minister but raman did not...if he doesn't know them then how does he get any contracts? slimy policeman ick...

wat does mani want ishita to do? leave raman and come wit him? raman overheard the convo did he...hmm is that were his promo comes from...

raman bought adi which him and adi had been crying...so y r the policemen now not screamin about it being said under duress...

adi still didnt apologise...he got out of it...

no mihir it isn't shagun fault nor the marriage...its your and mihika fault...who told u to get raman and ishita involved in his ex wife life...

i don't get ishita in the car saying adi is a kid...she herself knows he isn't being taught right from wrong so excusing it by saying that would do no one any good...

aw so sweet...kya aap ke zindagi mere zindagi nahin hai?

y wasnt mihika tryin to get away from ashok before shagun arrived? y was she just standing there quietly being felt up?

calling ishita to the hen party? seriously? only excuse u could find?

mihir being a bit hot headed...

y does someone need to take ishita to her room...she knows where it is...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 12:34

What a torture the episode was. 

Sick to death of the mahaan bahu attitude.. all this Adi is a kid rubbis.. not every kid does things like that .. he need lessons on right and wrong.

Couldn't believe that the trio's laughing couldn't be heard by Raman and Shagun.

Mihika BangBangBang .. what's wrong with her? First she doesn't protest when Ashok is holding her and then smiles when she sees Shagun come in.. of course he is going to realize 

What's with Raman blaming himself? How is it his fault confused

Mani .. Sleep

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 12:35

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...

shagun realised that something wasnt right wit the story...my my...also telling him off...

hppy behet ja 6.2 inch mein saach bolne aaya hoo...sun ne paye ga tu...adi needs some tough love...but as long as he is wit those fools not sure how much he can improve...couldn't raman and shagun hear ashok, suraj and param laughing as they were leaving the house?

could raman not have got ishita out by going to the minister and0then sort out the issue of closing the case? even last time something happened ashok went to the minister but raman did not...if he doesn't know them then how does he get any contracts? slimy policeman ick...

wat does mani want ishita to do? leave raman and come wit him? raman overheard the convo did he...hmm is that were his promo comes from...

raman bought adi which him and adi had been crying...so y r the policemen now not screamin about it being said under duress...

no mihir it isn't shagun fault nor the marriage...its your and mihika fault...who told u to get raman and ishita involved in his ex wife life...

i don't get ishita in the car saying adi is a kid...she herself knows he isn't being taught right from wrong so excusing it by saying that would do no one any good...

y wasnt mihika tryin to get away from ashok before shagun arrived? y was she just standing there quietly being felt up?

*bold* ROFLROFLROFL epic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-13, 12:40

Thanks for the lovely update Jenny
long hug hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 12:42

slmu wrote:What a torture the episode was. 

Sick to death of the mahaan bahu attitude.. all this Adi is a kid rubbis.. not every kid does things like that .. he need lessons on right and wrong.

Couldn't believe that the trio's laughing couldn't be heard by Raman and Shagun.

Mihika BangBangBang .. what's wrong with her? First she doesn't protest when Ashok is holding her and then smiles when she sees Shagun come in.. of course he is going to realize 

Mani .. Sleep

it gives credence to my belief that she secretly fancy's ashok and wants to get married to him...ridiculous...not one thing she did to get away from him...

its raman fault didn't u know? its his fault that the sun sets and day becomes night...or that there r only 365 days in the year...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 12:44

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...

*bold* ROFLROFLROFL epic

it was such a torturous episode...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 12:44

sarra0 wrote:

Mani .. Sleep

it gives credence to my belief that she secretly fancy's ashok and wants to get married to him...ridiculous...not one thing she did to get away from him...

its raman fault didn't u know? its his fault that the sun sets and day becomes night...or that there r only 365 days in the year...

I am beginning to come round to your thinking Sarra.. yes she wants Ashok.. nothing else makes sense

ROFL ROFL  have to find a psychiatrist for Raman

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 12:51

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Mani .. Sleep

I am beginning to come round to your thinking Sarra.. yes she wants Ashok.. nothing else makes sense

i have come round to the thinking that mihika deserves ashok and wat is to come

he is beyond help...and the psychiatrist will b lost and confused when he knows that he is married to a mahaan bahu...

mani wants ishita to leave raman so that he can have raman all to himself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 13:14

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Mani .. Sleep

he is beyond help...and the psychiatrist will b lost and confused when he knows that he is married to a mahaan bahu...

yes i agree.. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.. Raman and Mani ka hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 13:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

wat mani does not realise is he has stiff competition...before him is ashok, param, suraj...and they allow raman to keep his jousting skills alive...he ip going to have to up his game hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 13:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

wat mani does not realise is he has stiff competition...before him is ashok, param, suraj...and they allow raman to keep his jousting skills alive...he ip going to have to up his game hppy

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum