Latest topics

Extreme behaviour of people…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-12, 22:40

Hi!!  long hug

I am amazed to see the extreme opposite way the people of the same family behave. On one hand there is Niranjan who had left no stone unturned to harm his wife and children. He cares for none other than his own ego. In his big fat ego he boasted about fooling his own son. I refuse to belief that he has turned a new leaf and has started respecting and valuing people around him. I think he just misses Shlok who worships him… he must be missing the adulation and attention he got from Shlok. On the other hand there is Anjali who is still hoping that Niranjan changes and the family becomes together once again. Little does she know that new problems have just begun and that her elder son is trying to create problems for the younger one.

On one end are Shlok and Aastha who truly care and love each other. They are happy together despite the problems and hurdles in their way. They are celebrating small moments of happiness. Be it their regular fights or an impromptu trip of Mumbai darshan.  They are enjoying every bit of togetherness. Shlok is thoughtful of Aastha’s needs and desires. Despite not being able to give her a very expensive gift on the occasion of their wedding anniversary he ensures to make it special by arranging a dinner… by spending time with each other and basking in the glory of togetherness. While on the other hand there is Varad and Sojal. Varad is bribing his wife with fake love and concern so that he gets his mission accomplished of usurping the hold of Shlok on Niranjan. Sojal in her desperation to please and maintain a relation with Varad is doing his bidding without questioning. Though we cant blame her for wanting her husband’s love.. cant help but hope that she does get a spine and take a stand against Varad. Jealousy has indeed turned a once caring brother into a woe. 

Thanks for reading me. Do share your views. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme behaviour of people…

Post by HamiSky on 2014-11-13, 15:32

nice read.

the show is full of people like that!

Varad turning negative n selfish....
Niranjan feeling the void...

i get instantly irritated with apsara n her sasuma!!

AStha shlok track can belittle more realistic n serious!

HamiSky
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-13, 16:19

HamiSky wrote:nice read.

the show is full of people like that!

Varad turning negative n selfish....
Niranjan feeling the void...

i get instantly irritated with apsara n her sasuma!!

AStha shlok track can belittle more realistic n serious!
long hug Thanks Hami

tell me about it Bang .. cant they have atleast one normal person around in the show.. in any show for that matter..   Evil or Very Mad

Varad and NA are so alike.. whereas Shlok turns out to be the best.. maybe bcoz he is the lead  hppy

I think scenes of these two are the only comic relief scenes in the show.. everyone else's scene is crying and angry ones..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum