Latest topics

'Bored' Karan Patel wants to holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Bored' Karan Patel wants to holiday

Post by trintring on 2014-11-13, 01:33

Ye Hai Mohabbatein star Karan Patel, better known as Raman Bhalla, badly needs a break.

There is no doubt that Karan is one hardworking and talented actor. But after working continuously for a year, he now wishes to go on a small vacation.

He shared, “I must have had only eight days off in the last one year. I am bored of the same routine of coming to the sets and getting into my role of Raman. And it’s the same work schedule all day. My life has become very monotonous. I want to take a small break and rejuvenate myself.”

So any plans of moving out from the project and get engaged in other creative pursuit? “No, nothing like that. I just want a small vacation to relax.”

Given a chance, where would you like to go and with whom? “I would like to explore London with my boy gang, who are non actors.”

We wish Karan that your wish is granted!

Source: TC

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Bored' Karan Patel wants to holiday

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 00:05

yeah... I agree....they should have the lead actors take a holiday! will bring them fresh and in a better mood to do their job. And YHM does have quite interesting side characters. We can have a track focussing on Vindaloo and the MnMs. Karan should be allowed a decent vacation! The guy deserves it for his good work.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimple on 2014-11-14, 09:17

he deserve the break, so does Ishu

Dimple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimple on 2014-11-14, 09:17

he deserve the break, so does Ishu

Dimple

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 12:25

Dimple wrote:he deserve the break, so does Ishu

Agreed .. they work so hard and for such long hours

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-14, 20:11

slmu wrote:
Dimple wrote:he deserve the break, so does Ishu

Agreed .. they work so hard and for such long hours

thats true...a short break and they will feel good and can perform well ..if they dont get a break the actors feel like quitting the show as they get fed up

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-15, 02:25

a week without ISHRA hard to imagine, but will do for these fabulous actors, so much dedications and hardwork can be seen...im sure all YHM fans are willing for the sacrifice...they should take a break together .... so that way both can come back with a bang with energy to their role!

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-11-15, 06:41

V G Tha wrote:a week without ISHRA hard to imagine, but will do for these fabulous actors, so much dedications and hardwork can be seen...im sure all YHM fans are willing for the sacrifice...they should take a break together .... so that way both can come back with a bang with energy to their role!
HI V G Tha.. I'm Trin

that's the problem now a days with these daily soaps......lead actors have to work round the clock without any break... a couple of days in a month off is nothing. and no wonder they get exhausted and it shows on their face and sometimes that comes across in acting too with no fault of their own. The only solution probably is to bank some scenes and focus a bit on the side characters to give them time off.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum