Latest topics

my take on humsafar 12 nov epi

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my take on humsafar 12 nov epi

Post by aidan34 on 2014-11-13, 03:37

helo everyone,
This is my very first post on dhwani.
For me humsafar got a good start with some flaws in some scenes.alvira looks like step mother of sahir if i am not mistaken and the person in the hospital is probably his dad. it will be interesting to see the dark secrets of naymat house. 

Trps have not gone up so far means the story has not been very interesting to many viewers but lets see.i feel viewers are not really relating vry much with arzoo character.i wouldn't diagree to some extent.i liked arzoo where she throws her jhumro khan on sahir's head and i got a glimpse of her impulsive nature but as soon as she comes to know that it is he who is her boss to be she becomes all mushy mushy and we get all rest of her scenes with sahir where most of the time she does nothing but keeps apolgising....is a l'il contrast to her character.not to forget she was the one who has taken up most of her house responsibility.her character needs a l'il polishing.

And now for today epi:
i felt the scene where arzoo and sahir are in the car and arzoo turns on the radio with diff chanels playing romatic songs which makes both of them uneasy was quite natural.liked harshad there.
for me a scene would hv been appropriate where they could hv shown that  after the car accident sahir  & arzoo share a dialogue atleast about how to reach their destination.they just showed both of them blindly going in the jungle with no clue what so ever didnt go well with me.
how come anum's face rashes went so fast...
we are getting arzoo-sahir scenes till this trip and bang....thats where the promo comes in the light.lets see how it is played out.
 will love your comments.

aidan34
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: my take on humsafar 12 nov epi

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-13, 08:44

Hello Aidan !!
hpee
Welcome to Dhwani ....
Thank you for your post .... Well written
Thumbsup
Yes I agree there was something misssing when they suddenly showed ArSah walking thru the jungles ... After the accident .. It appeared disjionted ....

Why would they take the jungle route when there were on thw highway pray tell me !!
No intelligent personwould .. That too when it was about to be night soon .....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-13, 13:11; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-11-13, 12:57

Lovely post Aidan!!

Welcome to Dhwani!!  hpee

Regarding TRPs, sometimes TRP junta behaves weirdly, you just cant predict them. 
HS has competition too with Veera in SP & Doli in Zee doing well. Lets see if the change of slot will help HS.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-13, 13:02

Hi Aidan, welcome to Dhwani :) Loved reading your take :)  cheers

I agree, Arzoo's character has been doing flip flop thru these weeks...but lets look at it this way.....a confident girl who has shouldered resp from very young age will be on guard and be aggressive to others ...esp with ppl who she thinks have wronged her etc...and she is street smart too.....but then when she realises that Sahir is her boss and Alvira's ehsaan....does make her go on a back foot......its quite natural , isnt it? she spoke when it was necessary  during Anam's design fiasco...also she has no qualms in owning up to her mistakes....

On tuesday, she wrote that letter coz she was in a defensive mood, she did not take her loss in the right manner as she was over confident but when reality dawned on her (no house in Lucknow) , she realised her mistake -- Sahir's promotion letter and his advice when he was giving it to her.....

Now coming to yesterday's epi...

I loved the way CVs make them realise that they are 2 young singles who can start to mingle  bounce everyone had been thinking how Sahir or Arzoo will have an awareness towards each other so soon....but that phone call from Dadi was a masterstroke by makers......she said everything and now nothing will feel out of place.....This is quite NATURAL...and it happens with all of us..in real life too......

Yup agree, a dialogue wud have been proper before embarking on their jungle journey.......guess, more than viewers , CVs are eager to give us THURSDAY romance  Wink 

Look forward to read you more and often :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-13, 13:09

Hi Aidan,

I agree Humsafars started on a good note , there was a certain classiness to it that had been missing in previous 4L outings but midway..They seem to have lost the thread or are succumbing to TRP devil..I felt that the script has been hurried to get Sahir and Arzoo interaction going rather than following the leisurely progress that they had set  but despite that the unexpected humor in the tracks are quite refreshing ..

Coming to Y'days track,

The whole thing was illogical.. Arzoo was trying to overtake a lorry and in the next shot, the lorry has disappeared and we are left with a wide road.

So what if they had lost their mobile, the tea vendor would have one.. and why did they plunge into the jungle instead of following the road -> I believe Editing team must have chopped off the reason fr this bizarre move..

But despite that , I enjoyed it for the laughter dose it provided and the interesting glimpse into the facet of Sahir.

Sahir's alarmed face when Arzo turns back instead of looking ahead, Arzoo natural Biscuit falling instead of any OTT reaction and as U right mentioned the FM Radio ka cupid act were hilarious

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 13:35

hi welcome to D hpee nice post...there is something missing that is not connecting but trp wise will b interesting to c how and if and y they do improve...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-13, 13:53

sarra0 wrote:hi welcome to D hpee nice post...there is something missing that is not connecting but trp wise will b interesting to c how and if and y they do improve...

Chemistry has not come forth yet ..They have begun to gel now ..hopefully it increases

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-13, 14:16

i also liked liked how Sahir tried to avoid looking at her when songs were playing and his embarrassed reaction......this was sort of a first from a hero POV in a serial......

Also, i guess we are in for a rude shock....when they return...coz Sahir will have developed a soft corner for her and Anam will tell him abt sarfarz being Arzoo's father.....that will again get him back to gabbar mode....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 14:53

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hi welcome to D hpee nice post...there is something missing that is not connecting but trp wise will b interesting to c how and if and y they do improve...

Chemistry has not come forth yet ..They have begun to gel now ..hopefully it increases

chemistry alone wont get trp...it will get u online viewers and fans....how do u find the mix of drama, suspense and romance? cause trp is never keen on a romance focused show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-11-13, 15:29

Tanthya wrote:

I too felt something is missing

Hope the chemistry clicks now

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-11-13, 15:41

hey Aidan a lovely post.

Yes yesterday's episode did have some illogical scenes like the one how did they reach the jungle inspite of being on the highway .

It seems like they are hurrying with Sahir and Arzoo scenes so that the clash happens when Sarfaraz truth is revealed in front of him and that in turn will make Sahir again the khados.

Also I like the mystery surrounding Sahir's dark past .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-11-13, 15:43

Hi Aidan... welcome to D. Lovely post. Hope you continue to write :)

Why this sudden rush in romantic scenes? Yeah TRPs are low but this sudden influx seems very disconnected to me. The whole epi actually was very poorly edited. And why did they venture in the jungle rather than staying on the road? did they cut some scenes there? HC n Shivya acted well. Liked Sahir's uncomfortable moments in the car , her natural reaction to the car going backwards.. that was a breath of fresh air.

But I really feel they are compromising with the story n characters with showing jungle romance. Some subtle scenes are good, but not forced ones.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-13, 18:22

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

chemistry alone wont get trp...it will get u online viewers and fans....how do u find the mix of drama, suspense and romance? cause trp is never keen on a romance focused show...

Drama is there , the fire to it is being stoked..it also needs love lubricant and thats being taken care of but  4L are again doing the same mistake, they are compromising on execution ..and that will jar on the viewers..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 19:01

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Drama is there , the fire to it is being stoked..it also needs love lubricant and thats being taken care of but  4L are again doing the same mistake, they are compromising on execution ..and that will jar on the viewers..

it is a new team doing this one? gorky directing? 4lions don't appear to learn...wonder if they have a few days ahead in filming...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-13, 19:43

Hi Aidan .. welcome To D ..

Nice post.. Hope they will further improvise Arzoo character.. Coz her responsiblity along with her dreams could catch the attention of Sahir .. I find tat could be a logical one. Coz sahir kinda character guy cant fell for a girl oly for innocence.

And y 'day epi..was ok. I found Arzoo doing well while driving and tea shop scene.. Yeah.. Moving inside jungle to get their mobile makes no sense.. He could have made a complaint to police through any other means which is on road..

I felt they could have shown some more scenes inside car .. Like sahir guiding her driving.. But other scenes were good..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum