Latest topics

Spoiler Videos - Simi apologising to Ishita & Raman Ishita scene - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler Videos - Simi apologising to Ishita & Raman Ishita scene - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 04:24

WU: the videos are of Simi apologizing to Ishita, first one u cant really hear anything...sound clears up part way thru second video...ishita is serving breakfast to mr and mrs bala who look unhappy...ishita goes to the kitchen and simi comes holds ishita arms and simi apologises to ishita and says she is sorry for believing, trusting a man like Param, everyone tried to make her see reason but she failed to understand the truth. She says I trusted a man who shouldnt have been trusted in the first place. Ishita says its good in a way because it has made her c the truth, that param was like poison...ishita hugs simi and forgives simi which makes her even more ashamed and she says I behaved so badly with you and said so much to the both of you and u should hate me but you forgave me, your heart is so big... ishita says that all this is filmi baatein...it takes a lot to hate...and if she hated family then who would she love... Raman came out at some point hears part of the convo and once ishita forgives simi he goes back to his room without saying anything... Mr and Mrs Balla look on and watch the scene...

WU: ishita is in front of the wardrobe on the phone talking to Mihika, Raman comes and hears Ishita saying I am coming, dont worry I have the address, she finishes the call wit mihika and looks up and realises Raman is there...he looks at her and Ishita asks how does she look, he is about to say something and she quickly jumps in and says don't joke when you say something, answer seriously...Raman says you wont be able to hear the truth...she says something else, Raman says you women are amazing, he follows her around the room.. ishita is picks up sarees and jewelary boxes from the bed and puts them in the wardrobe...Raman says you r impatient to leave she says where am I hurrying Mihika has called me like 50 times...

Raman says its fashionable to be late at hen parties, reach on time and people will assume that u r a staff member... you should be at least 2-3 hrs late...he asks if she has been to a hen party before she says no... he says this is your problem you madrasians dont have hen parties so you wouldnt know...ishita doesn't believe him...he finally says you are leaving for a party, everyone else is away too and your poor husband would be bored at home alone...aw he doesn't want her to leave him...

ishita says come to the hen party which me to which he relies what would I do at a hen party? Murga banke aao? hppy

he tries to talk her around...ishita says but mihika is calling...raman says she is also a madrasi like u and even she doesnt know this... do one thing sit here for a while with me, lets chat, have a few drinks, get set and then leave she says you know I dont drink... he says I know wat u r like, I have seen u when u r talli...she laughs and says I behave badly, he says dont worry am here I will look after you...

Raman says so you are u going to sit and talk wit me... ishita is about to say yes when Mihika calls again ishita says she is coming... An annoyed Raman says doesnt she have Mihir' number... he says fine I will drop you, she is surprised and says you will take me? He says you think I would leave my sexy wife alone...she says let me get my clutch and they both leave the room..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos - Simi apologising to Ishita & Raman Ishita scene - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by manasa reddy on 2014-11-13, 08:59

Tfs.. Atlast simmi ko thodi akal tho agayi..

manasa reddy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos - Simi apologising to Ishita & Raman Ishita scene - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-13, 09:14

Thank you Sarra for the VU and WU
Am happy Simmi realised what was Param actually like
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 12:39

Shocked  Simmi apologising.. well well wonders never cease

And Ishita getting ready to go to the wrong party Rolling Eyes

Thanks Sarra

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 12:45

--sumana13-- wrote:Thank you Sarra for the VU and WU
Am happy Simmi realised what was Param actually like
hpee

welcome manu... long hug this was a long time in coming

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 12:48

slmu wrote:Shocked  Simmi apologising.. well well wonders never cease

Thanks Sarra

does simi apologise after ishita ended up on the wrong party and she hears about param behaviour or is this as a result of param words and actions wit adi...v shall c how long before they make her dumb again...

yeah if mihika is asking her then who gave her the address?? and raman drops her off...will raman also save her and beat them

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 12:49

sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Sarra

does simi apologise after ishita ended up on the wrong party and she hears about param behaviour or is this as a result of param words and actions wit adi...v shall c how long before they make her dumb again...

yeah if mihika is asking her then who gave her the address?? and raman drops her off...will raman also save her and beat them

how will Simmi find out though about Param's behavior at the party?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 12:53

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Sarra

if raman knows then he could tell the family...cause he will go looking for her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 13:08

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Sarra

hmm.. unless they go the way off not worrying the family

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 13:22

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

kya pata she couldn't talk him around yesterday she may talk him around today...if its a breakfast scene it could b night after jail so before hen party

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 13:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

kya pata she couldn't talk him around yesterday she may talk him around today...if its a breakfast scene it could b night after jail so before hen party

hmm yes.

I would be glad if she dumped him and we are rid of him.. 3 is too much.. Suraj, Ashok and Param.. simply unbearable

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-13, 13:39

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hmm yes.

I would be glad if she dumped him and we are rid of him.. 3 is too much.. Suraj, Ashok and Param.. simply unbearable

i think they were hoping that between 3of them they would have one complete brain cell to try and give takkar to raman and give variety...that did not work well...they have reduced each others iq.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 13:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hmm yes.

i think they were hoping that between 3of them they would have one complete brain cell to try and give takkar to raman and give variety...that did not work well...they have reduced each others iq.

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-13, 23:54

Thanks Sarra...can't even enjoy all this thanks to the horrid bit of Ishita being insulted at the stag do!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 03:13

hooked wrote:Thanks Sarra...can't even enjoy all this thanks to the horrid bit of Ishita being insulted at the stag do!

and then will come raman soon after trying to distance himself from ishita...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 12:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Sarra...can't even enjoy all this thanks to the horrid bit of Ishita being insulted at the stag do!

Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 19:23

manasa reddy wrote:Tfs.. Atlast simmi ko thodi akal tho agayi..

hope the akal stays

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 19:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

hppy hppy i want to c if ishita will manage to talk him around...and get him to give up on this bewakoofi

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 19:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

hppy hppy i want to c if ishita will manage to talk him around...and get him to give up on this bewakoofi

she will .. mahaan bahu when she starts her lecture.. just to shut her up he will give up the idea ROFLROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 21:32

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang

she will .. mahaan bahu when she starts her lecture.. just to shut her up he will give up the idea ROFLROFL

i like this idea... hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum