Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-13, 18:48

Written update...

The episode starts...
At bhalla house...
in room.. raman comes to ishu nd gives her milk...he says her to sleep on bed...she denies but he keeps her blanket on bed...she looks at him...raman says what u r looking..drink it...ishu drinks the milk...he says good girl...ishu says thanos...raman makes her sit nd says i should say sorry nd if i will start the night will spend...ishu says do something else than his...u talk to mihie...raman says he will come n say sorry kya...ishu says no..say him to talk to shagun...raman says mihir is very angry oon shagun...he asks her to leave this tension nd go for sleep...he makes her sleep nd himself sleeps on couch...ish switches the lights off...

ishu is sleeping...raman turns nd sees her...he goes to her nd covers her from blanket...
yeh hai mohabbbatein plays in bg...he goes on couch nd thinks that ishita who is good person staying us...she got stucked...but i want to do something good for her...

At ashok's house...
suraj nd param are talking nd having drink...suraj praises param for his plan...
he says that this party nd all will be going on but i want that sati savitri to come in our men party...param says how ishita will come there...suraj says we will plan nd make her come there nd insult her there...param smiles...

At bhalla house...
isgu says to mihika that why she is sorry...we cant understand whats going on a child's mind...mihika says i need your help...ishu says u r asking today...usually u orders...she says tell...mihika says shagun is waiting for her down...ishu says what.

outside...
shagun asks sorry from ishu...she says whatever adi had done was really wrong...ishu says no need of sorry...shagun sats then u need to come in our hens party...ishu says mihika is planing alot...she will come...shagun says i want u to come...

At office...
raman asks mihir to forgive shagun...mihir denies...he says now i will not atyend any function of her wedding...raman says please do so for ishita...she wants so nd for her happines do this...i want to fill her all wishes...

on the other side...
shagun says to ishu that she knows raman will not allow her to come but please come....
atlast ishu agrees...shagun gets happy nd thanks her...she leaves...she says to mihika that isaid yesbut dont know how raman will react...

at office...
mihir also agrees to attend functions of shagun's wedding...he says i cant see u unhappy...
i will attend every function of her weddig...he leaves...

Adi is playing football in garden..
he reminds how raman forced him to say sorry in police station nd shagun slapped him...
param comes there...he fills adi's ears against ishita...he says she made ur dad against u nd separated me from simi..he says would u like to plan something against her...adi denies...param says yeah u r a child nd dont have much guts...
he starts leaving...adi stops him and asks what he need to do...param tells him that shagun is organising hens party...like we are organising batchler's party for ashok...
what u have to do is that u need to send a wrong address to ishuta by msg...adi is nervous...asok asks him to bring shagun's mobile...adi leaves...

param calls syraj nd says plan is done...
adi comes there with mobile...ashok takes the mobile nd types the wrong address...he asks adi to send it...adi clicks on the button...param smiles...(such a cheap man...using a child)

At iyers...
mihika cones downstaurs saying that i got too late i will get ready there only...
vandu says i think i should not go there as shagun doesnt likes me...mihika says nothing is like that...at last vandu agrees...
ishita comes there and asks for sambhar masala...mihika asks ishu that will she come with them or directly..ishu says i will cone directly nd will get little late as i am not feeling well...
mihika asks her to take medicines...vandu says her to not ditch as she will get bore there...ishu says ok...mihika gets angry...ishu teases her by saying that she got anew nanad na.mihika says what yr y u all keeps teasing me...ishu says ok ok..ishu says today is men party too na...they discuss..mihika gets a call from shagun...

Mihka says we are late lets go...
mhika nd vandu leaves...ishu says i hope everything goes well there...its shagun's wedding nd i dont want anything to be spoiled...

At ashok's house...
suraj says to param that adi sent the message...thats great...param says yes...

Ishu comes in house...neelu tells her that her mobile was ringing nd now a msg came...
Ishu sees the address...she says its very different place..i have no idea about these parties...

Suraj says now we will enjoy in pary nd have fun of ishita...
Screen freezes on param nd ashok's face.

Precap:- ishu is getting ready for hen party...she says to raman that is he praising her...how it is possible...
Raman jokes...ishu says i know your eyes not getting away from me...but you can praise me..raman smiles...he says should i really say now...ishu says yeah.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-13, 20:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-13, 20:04

Updated

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 20:21

Thanks Jenny hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-13, 20:47

Thanks Jenny..

Next drama ahead Rolling Eyes

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-13, 22:52

God how disgusting Suraj and Param are.

Lovely precap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-13, 23:16

Thanks Jenny...I don't think I'll watch this...uff! already getting worked up over the humiliation of Ishu at the stag do..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 12:35

I'm going to watch the IshRa scene bas.. can't watch the eve teasing

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:50