Latest topics

On location videos (YHM)- Raman takes a terrified Ishita away from the party (VU + WU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On location videos (YHM)- Raman takes a terrified Ishita away from the party (VU + WU)

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 00:33

Raman brings Ishita to the party. He gets out to open the door for her, shocking her. Then they talk a bit outside the car. Not much can be made out but it seems all very romantic. Raman calls out reminding her about some promise and adds that he knows that she doesn't break her promises.
Also when she's walking away he says something about him having something special for his jhansi ki rani. Couldn't hear very clearly.

Raman walks with Ishita. She is terrfied. He comforts her. He leaves her alone for a bit to get water. She is upset. He tells her to get a hold of herself. Ishita is cowering and shivering, trying to cover herself up. 
When he gets the water she drinks it and then sobbing throughout, tells him what happened to her. Finally, Raman takes her and goes to their car. 
Manu is shown watching them leave.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: On location videos (YHM)- Raman takes a terrified Ishita away from the party (VU + WU)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 03:11

thanks...mani was there? when did he arrive? after ishita was being harassed? I am looking forward to these scenes ...both before the party where they r being sweet..and after the party...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: On location videos (YHM)- Raman takes a terrified Ishita away from the party (VU + WU)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-14, 08:41

HOOKIE HOOKIE HOOKIE !!!!!....
You are such a darling ... You did this so late in the night ... Keeping up so late for us ?? How sweet of you yaara .. you deserve big hugs ...
long hug long hug long hug long hug long hug hug1 hug1 hug1 hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimple on 2014-11-14, 09:18

how i wish these were embrace of love and not fear...

Dimple

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 12:24

Thanks Hooked.. so he doesn't  see it happen

And of course Superman Mani is around

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 12:25

Dimple wrote:how i wish these were embrace of love and not fear...

It will happen Dimple.. hopefully sooner than later

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gk on 2014-11-14, 22:16

Hello eveeybody, slmu u were right.. Hooked realy do hard work..yups..

gk
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 23:11

sarra0 wrote:thanks...mani was there? when did he arrive? after ishita was being harassed? I am looking forward to these scenes ...both before the party where they r being sweet..and after the party...
yeah...does look very romantic  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 23:11

--sumana13-- wrote:HOOKIE HOOKIE HOOKIE !!!!!....
You are such a darling ... You did this so late in the night ... Keeping up so late for us ?? How sweet of you yaara ..  you deserve big hugs ...
long hug long hug long hug long hug long hug hug1 hug1 hug1 hug1
Manu! Love you!  long hug Thanks for the love!  Kiss Kiss

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 23:12

Dimple wrote:how i wish these were embrace of love and not fear...
hopefully that too will come!  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 23:13

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. so he doesn't  see it happen

And of course Superman Mani is around
Maybe Mani after seeing what Ashok and co has done to Ishita will decide to cancel his contract with Ashok. This will make Ashok cancel his wedding with Shagun..that's my guess

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 23:13

gk wrote:Hello eveeybody, slmu u were right.. Hooked realy do hard work..yups..
hey gk!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 23:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks...mani was there? when did he arrive? after ishita was being harassed? I am looking forward to these scenes ...both before the party where they r being sweet..and after the party...

take comfort where u can Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-14, 23:18

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

as i said, only focussing on ishra...story can go on a holiday... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 23:21

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

as i said, only focussing on ishra...story can go on a holiday... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hppy well u have got part of your wish...that wish0will come true for all serials u watch...the other no can do Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum