Latest topics

Can Raman really leave Ishu??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can Raman really leave Ishu??

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-14, 02:58

Boy what a week this had been, overdose of Ishra love. We had some unique love scenes close what real life couple would actually do.
Be it calling each other "old"holding hands at the Sagun's cocktail party to the very latest Raman asking Ishita what does she think about him,by FAR my most favorite scene, Raman's "Kyaaa" still makes shiver lol.Man both the actors have nailed the expressions. 

YHM is bringing  new twist and turns  and from the promo we see that Raman has decided to break off his Realtion with Ishita ( as he is seen putting down the bracelet she gifted him).

We have gotten to know both Raman and Ishita have feelings for each other and desperately want to let the other know. However situations has been too dramatic for newly in love.  Here are all the fans waiting for a confession of the couple and this new promo has left us shocking. Deep down we know its a  fictional show and eventually Raman and Ishita will be together but watching their emotional roller coaster is no fun. We question why is the CV even bring such track? Us fans dont want to see this. 

I originally thought  it was unnecessary for Raman to even think such despite whatever the situation is. 
Simply just looking over the situation without any strong emotions toward the couple makes you realize , CV is actually pretty brilliant in adding this aspect to the story. Raman's decision  to separate from her  shows how deep Raman's love is. He feels his past will always hunt him and Ishita is paying the price for it. We have to admit life with Raman is full of dramatic events and Ishita has more or less been victim of this.There was only one thing that brought Raman and Ishita together and that was Ruhi. Both withstand each other initially for the sake of their daughter. Raman wanting to let go of Ishita  shows that he cares for Ishita and wants to see her happy, knowing not only him, his family but also Ruhi wont he happy with this.  This step shows that he isn't being selfish in loving Ishita, not even for Ruhi's sake.
 Im sure alot of us heard the quote " If you love someone set them free, if they come back there were always yours and if they don't, they never were". Ishita wont leave her Ravan Kumar ever :) Kiss We can expect a  confession , especially now that the one year anniversay of YHM is soon approaching,  this will be treat for us fan if it does happen.

Whats next....?
I'm actually scared about the upcoming track, because of shagun, She been shown recently as having somewhat of a character.  Its a given that her marriage will be called off soon and thats the next set of drama to be unfolded. Raman' s reaction toward this is even nerve wrecking to think. He will be asked to stand by Adhi and that always  a problem.  Its wise to predict Adi will be trying to bring his parents together...and agian we will be back to cursing CV :(

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Can Raman really leave Ishu??

Post by Dimple on 2014-11-14, 03:31

ur absolutely right, This act of Raman definitely shows his deep love for his wife! Yet I still dont want to see such!  Why cant there be another way to express it :( , agreed this is to for us to sympathize with Raman ad there will be out of the world confession!!!

I think all Ishra fan are thinkig the same  about shagun being problematic. I  cant hate kids but ADI seriouslyyyyyy????????  I actually wishes he dies, and Ishita should become pregnant ....oh what joy would that be!!!! hpee hpee hpee hpee hpee hpee

Thanks for the post, enjoyed reading your perspective

Dimple

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 03:44

i don't question ramans love for ishita just his sense...forget his family but wat happens to ruhi? the shadi was done sirf ruhi ke liye and ruhi is still around...ishita didn't think she would find someone who would love her and accept her cause of her inability to have a child...she now has someone...she would not prefer to b on her own...yes adi needs to b taught a lesson but the other three r not decent...

raman should realise that ishita isn't going to let go that easily...especially not because it may b better0for her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 12:32

Raman does love Ishu deeply and doesn't want her to suffer. But he hasn't realized that being away from him will make her suffer even more. And has he forgotten Ruhi?

Shagun and her drama will start soon no doubt. I guess it will lead to Adi being turned and Shagun accepting that its Ishita and not her that Raman wants and deserves. Rather like the Aaina movie.

Rationally having said all that.. it will still be gut wrenching to watch.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-14, 15:20

He shouldnt and hopefully cant.. But Ekta can separate the two..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-14, 19:25

Ishu wont be leaving him for sure..Raman has Ishus best interest at heart but he doesnt understand Ishus character..she is a person who can sacrifice to be with her loved ones...he is really lucky to find such a person and also he needs to understand tht being with him and handling the problems she would be happier and being away from him and Ruhi

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 19:29

slmu wrote:Raman does love Ishu deeply and doesn't want her to suffer. But he hasn't realized that being away from him will make her suffer even more. And has he forgotten Ruhi?

Shagun and her drama will start soon no doubt. I guess it will lead to Adi being turned and Shagun accepting that its Ishita and not her that Raman wants and deserves. Rather like the Aaina movie.

if ishita and raman r together there will b more drama created if shagun was to try and separate them

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 19:30

zuzana wrote:Ishu wont be leaving him for sure..Raman has Ishus best interest at heart but he doesnt understand Ishus character..she is a person who can sacrifice to be with her loved ones...he is really lucky to find such a person and also he needs to understand tht being with him and handling the problems she would be happier and being away from him and Ruhi

time will teach him that lesson and maybe shagun

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-14, 19:36

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Raman does love Ishu deeply and doesn't want her to suffer. But he hasn't realized that being away from him will make her suffer even more. And has he forgotten Ruhi?

if ishita and raman r together there will b more drama created if shagun was to try and separate them

yes definitely.. and that's how it will play out surely

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-14, 20:06

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Ishu wont be leaving him for sure..Raman has Ishus best interest at heart but he doesnt understand Ishus character..she is a person who can sacrifice to be with her loved ones...he is really lucky to find such a person and also he needs to understand tht being with him and handling the problems she would be happier and being away from him and Ruhi

I hope they maintain Ramans character during Shaguns entry otherwise u remember when what happened to ASR when sheetal came Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 21:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes definitely.. and that's how it will play out surely

that gives the hope that this idea of ramans will b short lived

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-14, 21:36

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I hope they maintain Ramans character during Shaguns entry otherwise u remember when what happened to ASR when sheetal came Bang

i have tried to wipe it from my memory...asr was dead by then...i also hope that raman stays wit his current character...but they have hedged their bets raman was completely diff before...they could just say he found himself again Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-15, 02:04

yeahhh thats one thing im hoping for, Dont change Raman's character! As much im enjoying their romance , im missing their nok jhok :( i personally like lil mean Raman , but i WANT that CONFESSION toooo

Ishu's happiness does rely on her Raman and Ruhi, what im afraid of is a mini separation, thats like nightmare come true scene for me!

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum