Latest topics

last night epi was awesome

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

last night epi was awesome

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-11-14, 21:12

last night epi it reminded me QH1 asya scene. there are few things which reminds me QH1. i don't think sahir is married, because he is the lead. the girl he used to love must have betrayed him. or accidently something happened and she ended up in the hospital. kurti knows lot of things. the question is why alveera is so determined to fix sahir arzoo nikaah. Question :u@:i want arzoo to find out about naushin and her so called abbu. let aman bring up the subject. truth should come out, than that jerk would leave naushin alone. because naushin is very weak person and she cannot handle him. No and that jerk knows that. Twisted Evil arzoo already has few enemies. aman,kurti,sharfaraz,and his wife #2. Twisted Evil they will try to separate sahir arzoo. lets see what happens next monday.

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: last night epi was awesome

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-14, 21:38

Hi 5! It's like Mangalpur ... To be honest Mangalpur was better ... But the scene where he says stay away from me was simply awesome ....

Mangal pur was his realization of love
This one ( I forgot where they went) if more about his realization that he SHOULD not be in love ... Eitherways they were brilliant

Have u seen QH 2 ... The mother made Ahil marry Sanam cos there was a will from Ahil's dad that only through marriage he will inherit property and then mom ( Billo rani) will make Ahil sign it to her... So there is some similar twist in HS too , cos a lawyer came once ... I'm assuming it's related to property and Alvira wants the property ...

Im so glad I found you, another kindred soul who has watched IPK, QH and pretty much can guess the twists ... We still watch it cos the execution is so nice ... The way they show how people fall in love is different from other shows .... Rest of the things can go get a hike like kurti apa ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-11-14, 22:39

i am glad too. hpee mungalpur and doll factory remember? when asya went to doll factory to find out the truth, and razia sent goons to stop them? sorry 2 months i did not watched QH2, because of saali jiju track. i will watch after sahils are back. i hope you are saahil fan. hpee even you are sehaan fan thats ok. hpee  sometimes i watch QH1 old epi. when KSG,(asad) AND RESHAB SINGH(ayaan) was there. those epis just wonderful. hpee anyway welcome! long hug

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-14, 23:41

Agree.....I just loved the epi.....am still in Harshu dreamland....will watch its repeat tomo :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum