Latest topics

The week that went by,,, once bitten twice shy

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The week that went by,,, once bitten twice shy

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-11-15, 05:45

The week which went by had some great  moments starting from Arzoo realizing some hard facts that dreams needs wings of effort to be made into reality... Her failure to sell the dresses n Sahirs subsequent planned show had hurt her, she has always struggled under the harsh sun of life but had found soothing  shade in the hearts of her family, the mother and grandmother have appreciated her struggle and she is the light of their world, is for her to be brushed by failure was a revelation that things change perspectives change,,,

The next piece I enjoyed was not Arzoo  but to Shivyas effort to  portray innocence when in Sahirs cabin after being caught, she had obviously put some work for it to come natural... Her simple fingers sir finger was smile worthy the way she shrinks in her own shameful words was well bought by shiviya's ..my claps for her...

I loved the scene where she cries in the porch of her outhouse and Sahir walks down the steps, the moment he sees her in tears, there is restlessness in him, the tear hit him, his obvious struggle to show nonchalance was a treat for me, the way he closes his fists, restrains himself from his hands moving ahead n asking her the reason of her pain.  The struggle which leaves short of breath all were great.

N Finally the highlight was the jungle scene, for ages he is been closed in his own erected walls, a self prisoner in his own punishment.. he has forgotten the bright sun rays n darkness resides in his soul, n that Sahir when with Arzoo is starting to thawing under the full watt smile of Arzoo, his inner Sahir is struggling to see the world, a world which Arzoo see's.. A world which is radiant, which is happy and  soulfilling.. The whole jungle episode show how these two different people from world apart have started understanding each other in such a short times, when she is about to scream with fear instinctively he closes her mouth n with eyes he sends her message it's not safe to react, when the goons talk ill abt her Sahir reacts with anger, n she holds him from reacting, once again safety being important, the moon which is the same across the sky for everyone  yet they both see it so differently one highlights the traitor feeling it evokes in him and the other highlights the silent companionship it offers, they both view the world with their own truth tainted viewpoints, yet the hope in Arzoo's thoughts touches the soul in Sahir, a soul which is bound by pain yet wants to be free of the burden...one which aspires of flight. The moment Arzoo sleeps and in the silence of night, in hidden soul peeks out, daring Sahir to stay by Arzoo, to hold the bright hope she shows,  and with it comes the crushing weight of past ... He turns away once again ruthless n hurt,like a bear in pain, he unleashes the pain on himself and Arzoo... What can I say of this whole view, once bitten twice shy is all I feel for him at the moment.

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: The week that went by,,, once bitten twice shy

Post by trintring on 2014-11-15, 06:53

Jhals  long hug

oh how beautifully you've explained that scene... loved it.

that whole office scene with the resignation letter was hilarious... also because it was done seriously with no OTT comedy. Harshad n Shivya both acted really well. the timing was good. I did not like her crying ... i thought she failed to bring out her emotions properly there... but what I absolutely loved was Sahir's making decision to give her promotion before he sees her crying. He is a tough n fair boss who recognises talent and wants her to understand the world of fashion n shine in life.

I felt that they compromised with their storyline n characters a bit to get TRPs and that's why the whole jungle scene came out. I'm not saying it was bad ... infact Harshad specially was quite good in some of the scenes. But I would have loved if they waited atleast another week before doing these scenes. Maybe show some office scenes where she works with Sahir... they get to know each other a bit more... then the trip would have made more sense. 

but looks like they are rushing as Sahir's past will be coming out next week... that leisurely pace that we've seen at first is not there anymore. Lets hope they don't have to compromise too much and can show their story the way they planned it.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 09:17

Hey Jhalak !! Welcome back yaara ...
long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-15, 10:11

Lovely post Jhals......and so apt title--once bitten, twice shy.....

I thoroughly loved resignation scene...car scenes wher Dadi called him gabbar and of course the Saaz scenes in jungle after goons left......

Harshad was brilliant and Shivya is great as debutante.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-15, 10:12

Beautiful wrap up Jhals my saheli long hug my fav.the moon v/s moon convo..I was just writing on that..lovely bits scattered through the epis this week.Acting has been decent and at times fabulous. So all in all a good mix..I missed Zaki..want him back as well Kiss

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-11-15, 15:31

trintring wrote:Jhals  long hug

oh how beautifully you've explained that scene... loved it.

that whole office scene with the resignation letter was hilarious... also because it was done seriously with no OTT comedy. Harshad n Shivya both acted really well. the timing was good. I did not like her crying ... i thought she failed to bring out her emotions properly there... but what I absolutely loved was Sahir's making decision to give her promotion before he sees her crying. He is a tough n fair boss who recognises talent and wants her to understand the world of fashion n shine in life.

I felt that they compromised with their storyline n characters a bit to get TRPs and that's why the whole jungle scene came out. I'm not saying it was bad ... infact Harshad specially was quite good in some of the scenes. But I would have loved if they waited atleast another week before doing these scenes. Maybe show some office scenes where she works with Sahir... they get to know each other a bit more... then the trip would have made more sense. 

but looks like they are rushing as Sahir's past will be coming out next week... that leisurely pace that we've seen at first is not there anymore. Lets hope they don't have to compromise too much and can show their story the way they planned it.
In total agreement with you trin my dear, I would have loved a few more interactions before moving to jungle, a few glimpse of Arzoo's struggle and pain for Sahir to be pulled to her personality, here they rushed it a little and like you I too hope some better story telling.

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-11-15, 15:33

Shegarf71 wrote:Beautiful wrap up Jhals my saheli long hug my fav.the moon v/s moon convo..I was just writing on that..lovely bits scattered through the epis this week.Acting has been decent and at times fabulous. So all in all a good mix..I missed Zaki..want him back as well Kiss
Meenu ji double  long hug , I loved the whole moon scene... And I am eager to read your fab take it... Things would be spiced up with zaki's presence..so like you I too missed him, I wanted him to thaw anams plan and gv her an answer.

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-15, 22:14

hi Jhalak long hug suitable title..loved reading your weekly review..

Fingers sir..fingers was done naturally.. In fact both did a fab job in tat resignation scene.. I loved it..

Abt next scene,what i really liked was sahir made her appointment order before seeing her crying.. His silent and slow approach was nice..

In jungle track.. The moon scene dialogues were enough to speak their inner thoughts.. But sahir expressing his thoughts to her seemed quite early for me ..

I expected some scenes between them so tat he could get a better view over her attitude.. Ofc her expectations and partial glimpse abt her past shaked him a bit. Loved the way he stood still for a moment..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum