Latest topics

SBS/SBB Humsafars Segt 15Nov14 "SaAz face Reality& Arzo's first hug" WU+VU

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS/SBB Humsafars Segt 15Nov14 "SaAz face Reality& Arzo's first hug" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 14:06

Written Update ....

SBS takes us to the sets of HS where a hospital scene is being shot
Sahir is in a blue shirt and Arzoo is in her salwar kameez   We see Zannat in a blue hospital gown

The BG song for the segt was .."mujhey bhulaa diya ho ... TO kyun tere yaadon ne mujhey rulaa diya ho  ..."

Sahir is seen sitting at the bed side of Jannat who is lying on a hospital bed .. She is staring at the ceiling with expressionless eyes
She is unresponsive .. Sahir sits next to her and looks depressed as he looks at Jannat and then goes away

VO says that sahir is there is in the hospital because he received a phone call informing him that his wife had just come out of deep coma
hos past memories come rushing to his mind  
So he rushes to see his first wife Jannat
Arzoo too is seen at the hospital .. She is unaware that sahir is there too
She has come to look up her mother who has been admitted due t worsened heart disease ...
Sahir speaks to viewers that ... Friction is necessary in a love story .. If every thing is hunky dory .. Girl boy fall  in love then there is no story

Aroo speaks to viewers that she came to see her ammi she does not k ow sahir was there too

Next scene shows Sahir arzoo confrontation
Arzoo is standing very close to sahir .. They are in an eyelock
Sahir pushes her back .. Mutters something ... He tells her he is a married man .. He breaks arzoo's heart .. He too gets tears in. His eyes .. As he too felt for arzoo
But he pushes her back and walks off
Arzoo is seen shedding tears .. Trying to digest the information that sahir was a married man

Harshad meets karan Kundra segt ....

SBS  takes us to the offscreen segt from the sets where Harshad has gone to the neighbouring set where his old dear friend KK was seen shooting .. both meet n greet .. like long lost friends /buddies  have a friendly chat .. .. 

soon they are seen enjoying chocolate bars ,... they joke on how Harshad was losing weight and was in shape .. and how Karan was unable to do the same being a complete foodie .. they laugh over how Karan's trainer was getting frustrated ..
they take selfies while enjoying the ice cream bars ...

video Update ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 21:41; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS/SBB Humsafars Segt 15Nov14 "SaAz face Reality& Arzo's first hug" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 17:48

So Arzoo siffers a heart break even beofre sje can actually reLise she has fallen in love !!
At this rate dunno how many heart breaks she will have to suffer
This is becUse of Jannat in coma .. When she becomes OK she might breaks her heart again !! KA amd Anamwar waiting all prepared to separate her from Sahir .. Uuifff ?.. very difficult love story

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 21:05

SBB Video ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-15, 21:16

Thanks manu.. long hug

zeenat is out of coma.!! So Alvira's plans and secret behind zeenat situation will be revealed.. So its sahir who gets attracted first..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 21:27

candy wrote:Thanks manu.. long hug

zeenat is out of coma.!! So Alvira's plans and secret behind zeenat situation will be revealed.. So its sahir who gets attracted first..

Sahir is attracted to Arzoo and am sure he did not love his first wife yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 21:29

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-15, 22:29

Manu.. he cares for her na.. I mean hearing something abt her troubles him means he might have loved or atleast accepted her in respect as a wife.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-15, 22:59

candy wrote:Manu.. he cares for her na.. I mean hearing something abt her troubles him means he might have loved or atleast accepted her in respect as a wife.
Tha fact that he came to be by her bed side after soamny years meant he did care for her.. Cant say if he lived her or not
scratch :-: scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-15, 23:18

Hmm. Yeah. So many confusions.so many guess.. They have kept us glued to the story..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-11-16, 01:13

--sumana13-- wrote:So Arzoo siffers a heart break even beofre sje can actually reLise she has fallen in love !!
This is becUse of  Jannat in coma .. When she becomes OK she might breaks her heart again !! KA amd Anamwar waiting all prepared to separate her from Sahir .. Uuifff ?.. very difficult love story
Wow Manu thanks for sharing. long hug

This love story is really going to be a different and difficult one for sure. The hidden question is will Janet be well and come back fully as the first wife and if so will Az be willing to be a second wife?  I had thought of this angle as her parents seems to be in the same shoes and there I have it right in my face hmm scratch .

It will surely be interesting how they bring this love story in but am sure there will be a twist. detective

I just finished watching the weeks episodes so will see how to goes from here.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-16, 02:05

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:So Arzoo siffers a heart break even beofre sje can actually reLise she has fallen in love !!
This is becUse of  Jannat in coma .. When she becomes OK she might breaks her heart again !! KA amd Anamwar waiting all prepared to separate her from Sahir .. Uuifff ?.. very difficult love story

This love story is really going to be a different and difficult one for sure. The hidden question is will Janet be well and come back fully as the first wife and if so will Az be willing to be a second wife?  I had thought of this angle as her parents seems to be in the same shoes and there I have it right in my face hmm scratch .

It will surely be interesting how they bring this love story in but am sure there will be a twist. detective

nanayaa i am so happy to see you here today
Am sure you will love this show my dear
hpee
I hope jannat falls in love with some one else .. And talaqs Sahir on her own ..then Sahir and Arzoo can romance in peace
Clap

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-16, 09:52; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-11-16, 02:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Am sure you will love this show my dead
hpee
I hope jannat fallsin love with some one else .. And talaqs Sahir on herown ..then Sahir and Arzoo can roamnce in peace
Clap
Am always here Manu sometimes I get to read updates at night and dose off in the middle of it ROFL  I just don't have ample time to respond at times nowadays as am either tired or on the run.  But when I get the time I do some writing when I feel like it though.

I love the story already Manu and I hope when she wakes up fully she will not even remember her life with Sahir too and she will rather want out of the marriage or whatever the relation is and Sahir will be free.  Lets see the twist ahead am sure it will be funny and heartbreaking all in one.

hppy hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-16, 09:55

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Am sure you will love this show my dead
hpee
I hope jannat fallsin love with some one else .. And talaqs Sahir on herown ..then Sahir and Arzoo can roamnce in peace
Clap
Am always here Manu sometimes I get to read updates at night and dose off in the middle of it ROFL  I just don't have ample time to respond at times nowadays as am either tired or on the run.  But when I get the time I do some writing when I feel like it though.

I love the story already Manu and I hope when she wakes up fully she will not even remember her life with Sahir too and she will rather want out of the marriage or whatever the relation is and Sahir will be free.  Lets see the twist ahead am sure it will be funny and heartbreaking all in one.

hppy hppy
Thats going to be an interesting twist Nanayaa ....
I jope it happens exactly as you say it ...
Hope Sahir tries to revive Jannat's old memories and Arzoo offers to help him nurse Jannat back to health .. And in the pricess sahir falls in love more with Arzoo rather than Jannat
Clap Starry Love Thumbsup Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum: