Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 15 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 15 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-15, 20:03

Written update...

The episode starts..
in party hall...
shagun nd other girls are dancing...
romi is watching them from window of room...he says i need to talk to bhai...his balance gets dismiss nd he fallsfrom stairs...everyone asks what he is doing here...mihika says mihir sent u here for jasoosi na...vandu says we needs to take him to doctor..vandu says i will take...she leaves with romi...shagun asks others to continue...

At boys venue...
mihir nd bala are talking...mihir says dont know why romi is not picking the phone..what is happening there...bala says yeahbut y we are not enjoying here...mihir is sad...bala goes for some work...
Ashok comes to him nd sits to him...e asks that y raman didnt came ....he should comeso he can watch his wife getting married to me...mihir says he is very happy for u nd he dont want to spoil the party sp he didnt came...ashok leaves nd suraj goes to him...suraj asks him to hace drink...he asks waiter to bring the special wine...waiter says its not...suraj do some drama to send mihir out of the pary so they can insult ishita..mihir says tell me which wine it is i will bring...suraj tells him nd asks about bala...mihirr says he went out but i will take him with me....mihir leaves...
param nd suraj talks..suraj asks to dim the light for special entry...

Raman nd ishita reaches the venue in car...
raman helps ishu to get out..she looks at gim nd says u r not doing good...raman says y...ishu says if u will behave like this then how i will call you ravan kumar...raman smiles...they have a talk...ishu starts leaving...amam says dont forgot the promise....he says i need to tell what is in my heart...i need to plan something special...

Ashok nd Suraj are talking...
ashok asks y the lights got dim...suraj says for special entry...ashok says surprisw ha....ishu enters the party hall...a girl takes her handbag...she goes in some boys comes to her...the lights are on...
boys says so she is for entertainment...they starts moving towards ishu...ishu says u guys are taking me wrong...i entered wrong venue...param comes to her nd misbehaves...ashok comes thee...ishu goes to him thinking that he will save her.....ashok says welcome nd asks her to do something specialnow....ishu says u r going to be our familymember how can u behave like this....

on the other side...
raman took roses for ishu...he smiles...hw gets a call from mihika nd gets to know tht ishu has not reached there yet...he calls her nd a drunk man recieves it...he says to him that lady is for them tonight she is in men party...raman is shocked....

at venue...
everyone goes close to ishu nd tries to her drink...they misbeuaves...
after many hurdles ishu comes out from the halll....
outside a man tries to misbehave with her....mani comes nd beats him hardly...raman too reaches nd beats the man....ishu stops raman...raman is angry but he takes ishu with him....he makes her sit out...ishu is crying very bad...she says dont leave me if u had not come what they had done with me...raman asks her to calm down....he goes to bring water....

mani looks at ashok...
ashok acts nd says i didnt had any idea about...i thought belly dancer would be coming she entered it was so shame full thing for me...mani leaves...suraj says to ashok that he is a good actor...both laughs...

on the other side....
Ishu is very scared of what happened with her nd she cries badly....she covers herself...raman brings water nd makes her drink...ishu tells him that he left me here nd inside...raman asks her to capm down...he says shagun sent u msg na...ishu says yeah but i didnt asked mihika...she cries....raman asks her tht nothing will happen...she hugs him...
they leaves in car....

Mani sees them....
he says this time raman handled ishu very well....i thought he will get angry on her only...but i need to know who has done this with ishu...
Screen freezes on his face.

Precap:- Toshiji says all these things happened with u nd u r crying here...she says this shagun will never be good...ishu says shagun has not done anything....
on the other side...raman shouts at shagun for doing all this...shagun says i had not done this with ishita.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 15 november 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-11-15, 20:06

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-15, 20:12

Thank you sooooo much for the WU

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-15, 20:28

Thanks Jenny yaara long hug

Ashok is so cheap.. Stupid guy giving reason tat too so irritating. It was so visible tat he is involved in tat plan..

Hope one day this Raman and Mani duo will beat Ashok and Suraj black n blue..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum