Latest topics

New OLV YHM--- Raman and Ishita Talk -- Nov 15 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New OLV YHM--- Raman and Ishita Talk -- Nov 15 2014

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-16, 01:23

Audio are terrible for these videos, cant really make out what that actors are saying for most part....

Raman is driving,  recalling words by mom and shagun . Raman is seen angry trying to get off the car.  Later Ishita is also seen getting in the car , she is on her phone ...,  they drove and came home and get out the car .. later they are seen having a conversation outside the car

The conversation continues...Ishita gets a call from Ruhi saying "we are coming home beta" and walk with a smile continuing to be the phone saying Ruhi should sleep as she has school tomorrow ...Raman looks on thinking how she heals my wound and I'm here always hurting her...

The conversation scene continues... Ishita is seen talking to Raman initial dialouges are hard to hear ...she later says normal couples call each other " jannu,darling, dear, baby, we don't say these" luv and he ask "if I say these how would I sound" She says " I would faint" and laughs saying she cant imagine   

Seeing these made me more relaxed after today's episode...Hope Raman dont do anything crazy thinking hes doing the best for Ishita

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: New OLV YHM--- Raman and Ishita Talk -- Nov 15 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-16, 10:11

WOW VG Tha !! .. I thank you for sharing thses videos my dear ...long hug
You made me so happy on this uninteresting Sunday .. Am really looking forwards to this scene
Starry Love Dance Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-16, 13:44

thanks...she seems to have got over the scare or is covering it well...raman calling her darling, jaanu or other sweet endearments hppy doesn't feel right coming from him...jkr suits him much better....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-16, 19:58

Thanks VG.. Ishita has recovered quickly which is good

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:36