Latest topics

Jodha Akbar : Are they failed Parents?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar : Are they failed Parents?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-11-16, 02:38

In the name of fiction CV team and Ekta Kapoor are really stooping so low in their creativity. They have fully disgraced Akbar as a father and a husband with this fiction storyline and as I keep saying they always forget they previous dialogues or work and contradict what is said or shown before. ( I thought Akbar said it was evil to separate a mother from her child ?) so why is this separation necessary here CV team? Does that mean your Akbar is not a man of his own words or principles when it suits you or him? That's a shame.

If Akbar wanted justice and at the same time s teach his son some good lesson the old woman and her son could have been brought to the palace and Salim would be given a supervisor to teach him what exactly he should be learning.  What kind of responsible father or a King sends his heir/son out in such a situation without telling him where he erred or what he should be learning and prevent his mother to do her duties towards her son?  I wonder where you guys bring such ideas from. This is totally lack of wisdom and creativity.  Since you guys go around to find out fans reactions to your nonsense let me educate you on a fathers  and mothers responsibilities.

As you guys have decided to show Akbar and MUZ as irresponsible parents and Rukaiya as a witch stepmother trying to steal a child with evil means right under his mother's  nose and making her defenseless too. 
How I wish ghost have hands so they all can pluck some branches and beat you guys every night on your beds for this stupid portrayal of them all  to this generation. Then when you take the pen to write and create a storyline you guys will be careful as the night will surely come and they will have their say in this matter.

Qualities of a good father:

1- He's a good disciplinarian
A good father loves his children, but he doesn't let them get away with wrong. He strongly disapproves of his children's misdeeds, using tough love to prove a point. He does this through the power of his words, not his fists.  Likewise, a father doesn't reward his children for actions that are expected of them, such as helping with house chores or performing well in school. If his child drops out of school, the father demands that he provide for himself, considering the child no longer wants to invest in his own future.
2- He allows his kids to make some mistakes
A good father realizes that his children are human, and that making mistakes is part of growing up. Spending money recklessly, getting into minor  accidents,  and sick for the first time, even dating questionable women are rites of passage, and a good father recognizes this. However, he makes it clear that repeated irresponsibility won't be tolerated.
3- He's open-minded
A good father understands that times, people and tastes change over the years, and doesn't try to maintain some gold standard of his own time.  He shows his kids that everything has its value...
4- He teaches his children to appreciate things
A good father never lets his children take what they have for granted. From the food on the table to the good education he's paying for, a good father will make his children see the value in everything they have.
5- He accepts that his kids aren't exactly like him
Everyone is different and a father knows this well. He won't expect his kids to live the same kind of life he does, and do the same kind of work. He also respects their values and opinions, as long as they don't harm the family or anyone else.
6- He spends quality time with his children
A dad knows how to have fun with his kids too, taking them out to games, movies, and supporting their sports teams by attending their matches. He takes the time to listen to his kids and have a good, easy chat with them.
7- He leads by example
A good father is above the old "do as I say, not as I do" credo. He will not smoke if he doesn't want his kids to do it, and definitely won't drink heavily. He teaches them to deal with conflict with a family member and with others by being firm but reasonable at the same time.A good father also illustrates the importance of affection by professing his love for their mother in front of them. And he won't fight with her in their presence. In all, he adheres to the values he'd like his children to follow.
8- He's fiercely loyal to his family...
A good father is also his children's public defender, standing up for them when needed. He waits for privacy to administer discipline. A safety net, a good father is also the person his kids turn to when things go wrong.
9- He challenges his kids
A father wants his children to be the best they can be, and gives them challenges that help them grow as human beings. This means giving them some liberty to face setbacks and resolve conflicts on their own. Or it could be a task. 
10- He teaches his children lessons
A father figure is the prime source of knowledge in the ways of men, and teaches his kids accordingly. From shaving to being courageous, a father molds his kids into well-rounded members of society. He especially instructs them in proper etiquette, on being honest and keeping their word, and on being thankful.
11- He protects his family at all costs
As the main provider of security and necessities, a father will do whatever he can for his family.
12- He shows unconditional love
This is the greatest quality of a good father. Even though he gets upset at his children's faults and may lament that they did not attain what he hoped for them, a father loves his children no less for it.

Qualities of a good Mother:

1.  LISTEN–A great mother knows when to talk, and better yet, when to listen.  Listening to your child is not the time to multitask.  It’s time to show your child how much he/she means to you and give them all of your attention.
2.  BE CONSISTENT–Consistent routines, consistent disciplines, consistent punctuality all offer a form of security that develops trust between mother and your children. A child will be less prone to disobey if the consequences are always enforced.
3.  LAUGH–A great mother knows how to find sunshine in the storm.  Learn to laugh during spills, accidents, and messes. Laughing during times of despair helps to lessen stress.
4.  EXPRESS LOVE FREQUENTLY–Telling your children “I love you” at least once a day not matter how old they are will strengthen your relationship and help your children remember that you accept them for who they are.
5.  BE FLEXIBLE–Great mothers exhibit patience.  Despite meticulous planning things can crop up at the last minute.  Using patience helps to suppress anger and keep children calm.
6.  PROVIDE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE–Your children need to know you love them no matter what their life circumstances may be.
7. BE THEIR TEACHER–A great mother takes her knowledge and shares it with her children–knowledge about life skills, finances, current events.
8.  PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH–Don’t be a hypocritical dictator.  If you establish rules, make sure you follow them, too. Otherwise, you will break their trust for you or never develop it.
9.  SPEND QUALITY TIME– A great mother arrange time to spend one-on-one time with each child.  Play games with them and talk to them.
10.  APOLOGIZE WHEN NECESSARY–Parents are not perfect.  A great mother apologize for the mistakes and acknowledge to her child.

Since most of us know from history that not all Akbar's children were hunger for early power and thereby rebelled against him and all his children either male or female were all well educated to be royals CV team should bear that in mind and stop showing us crap in the name of fiction who have so much expectations of this Serial and are still watching.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar : Are they failed Parents?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-16, 11:06

Thank you Nanayaa .. What an awesome post .. Perfect for my Sunday morning .. Will comment againafter reading it
Love you my dear
long hug Clap Kiss Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-11-16, 17:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Thank you Nanayaa .. What an awesome post .. Perfect for my Sunday morning .. Will comment againafter reading it
Love you my dear
long hug Clap Kiss Kiss
Thanks Manu, honestly I am amazed of the total lack of wisdom in this production house and its writers.

I am not a descendant of any of the prominent people they are portraying here but am so disgusted with the contents of most of the storyline nowadays. And I wonder how they can disgrace their own who are respected in history even by foreigners with such storyline. Having the right and freedom to create doesn't mean to toss wisdom out of the window.

"Knowledge comes by taking things apart but wisdom comes by putting things together"

Ekta and her group of writers lacks wisdom completely yes they have researched as they claim but:

What is this elusive quality called wisdom? First, let's begin by taking a look at the four levels of thinking.

The first level is data—simple facts and figures. Next we have information. Information is data that's been collected and organized. It is a reference tool. Something we turn to when trying to create something else.

The third level is knowledge. This is information that we have digested and now understand. Organized as knowledge, the information we have collected is given a context.

The fourth and final level is wisdom. Today, wisdom has become for many, indistinguishable from knowledge. But they are two different things. Often, what we find touted as wisdom is simply opinion. Knowledge is not wisdom. There is a big difference. Wisdom is the proper use of knowledge. To be more precise, wisdom is knowledge that has been applied in a way that takes into account all its pertinent relationships and that is consistent with universal laws.

As the good book says " Wisdom is the principal thing: therefore get wisdom".

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-17, 17:33

Nanayaa
I realy thank you for posting the qualities of good father and mother
Learnt many new things here
Hugs for all the hard work yaara
long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-11-17, 21:30

--sumana13-- wrote:Nanayaa
I realy thank you for posting the qualities of good father and mother
Learnt many new things here
Hugs for all the hard work yaara
long hug long hug
Manu, with this kind of shabby storyline (unrealistic, illogical) we need to refresh our minds with the realities.

Even some stepmothers are very good to their husbands children in cases where there is remarriage.

But as usual CV team motto is drama. Why are they showing child been drug in national TV and no one is saying anything? Hmm scratch scratch scratch

long hug long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum