Latest topics

Ishita and family is ready to attend marriage of shagun but shagun mother missed flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita and family is ready to attend marriage of shagun but shagun mother missed flight

Post by subi on 2014-11-17, 00:43

subi

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita and family is ready to attend marriage of shagun but shagun mother missed flight

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 05:44

tfs...after everything they still attend the haldi? Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita and family is ready to attend marriage of shagun but shagun mother missed flight

Post by subi on 2014-11-17, 06:51

May be Ishita make sure shagun to get married. She can be feel safe as shagun couldn't enter in her life.

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-17, 10:07

sarra0 wrote:tfs...after everything they still attend the haldi? Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
I know  Bang Bang Bang Bang  y are they still so bent up on being mahaan

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2014-11-17, 11:57

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:tfs...after everything they still attend the haldi? Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
What you think about SP bahus....no one will be spared....what so happens..........So the eve teasing saga over....and the next Rasam starts.....What was the reaction of Asia Business head....for his wife Eve teasing?? hppy hppy hppy hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 12:03

Maria J wrote:

they interviewed Div and she said shagun itne pyar ke saat bhulaya and u don't give hatred in exchange for love...really? seriously? Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang i didn't realise that is wat she had been getting...no wonder raman wants to leave her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 12:07

lalsunvid wrote:
Maria J wrote:
What you think about SP bahus....no one will be spared....what so happens..........So the eve teasing saga over....and the next Rasam starts.....What was the reaction of Asia Business head....for his wife Eve teasing?? hppy hppy hppy hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

an article or two I have read said how not only is it entertainment but also progresses the issue women face...well like when ishita bought back param back this does not do anything...

raman beat up a guy I think...but he was more concerned about taking care of ishita...wat his reaction to them attending the haldi y worry ishita is there isn't she...mahaan bahu will talk him around

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2014-11-17, 14:35

sarra0 wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:
Maria J wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

an article or two I have read said how not only is it entertainment but also progresses the issue women face...well like when ishita bought back param back this does not do anything...

raman beat up a guy I think...but he was more concerned about taking care of ishita...wat his reaction to them attending the haldi y worry ishita is there isn't she...mahaan bahu will talk him around

Oh...bahus...and logic behind them.....any common man\woman will blow them out....rather than going and knocking the same house!! 
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

but not..SP bahus are always insane!!

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 14:40

lalsunvid wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:
Maria J wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh...bahus...and logic behind them.....any common man\woman will blow them out....rather than going and knocking the same house!! 
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

but not..SP bahus are always insane!!

any normal person wouldn't have attended after the first function and the ruction then but not an sp bahu...put there own head in the guillotine and then wonder

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum