Latest topics

SBS YHM 17Nov14 "Shagun ko lagi mirchi" WU+VU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS YHM 17Nov14 "Shagun ko lagi mirchi" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-17, 15:05

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where shagun'shaldi scene is being shot

Ishita is wearing a yellow n white saree and Shagun is looking nice in a yellow  saree  

The BG song for the segt is .."hai hai mirchi .. Uff uff mirchi ..."

Clap VO says as Shagun's prewedding ceremonies are going on so are some or the other hungama along with every ceremony

All her past rasams had some twist or the other .. So lets see what hungama happens at her haldi rasam ...

VO says that  there was hungama  becausr of  Toshiji .. Who just cant stand Shagun
She takes the haldi katora for mixing malayi/cream
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
She returns and applies haldi nicely .. Rubbing lots of the haldi all over Shagun
  Clap  hppy
All are surrounding Shagun as she is sitting all ready for haldi ceremony
But soon she gets all itchi and burning sensation all over and she screams !!
Clap  Clap  hppy
Soon all are surprised and wonder what had happened suddenly

VO says that shagun had thought that she would become more beautiful and glow after haldi but  the opposite happens
Shagun is unable to stand it any more and she runs away to wash off her haldi
Clap  run  run  run
All are worried Toshiji is all smiles and reveals to Simmi tha she had added Mirchi into the haldi
Since haldi was red so she added red chillies .. May be in mehendi she will add green chillies
(btw sumana. Wonders isn't mehendi ceremony already over ??) scratch  scratch

Simmi and Ishita soon learn that this was toshiji's handi work

Ishita speaks to viewers that toshiji had played this prank on Shagun
Simmi says that their  ummy  ji was no less than any one . No one could take pangaa with her
Thumbsup  Clap
VO then says that ishita was looking so pretty in beautiful yellow saree with gold border and lovely jewellery .. She is looking prettier than the bride

Ishita then says that it is customary in indian rasams to wear yellow sarees at haldi ceremony

high points of the week ...

This  week Ishita will be broken emotionally as a result of the battameezi that happened with her and Raman will be seen caring for her ... Lovingly .. Like  a good husband

Video update  
coming up

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-17, 17:22; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS YHM 17Nov14 "Shagun ko lagi mirchi" WU+VU

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-17, 16:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-17, 16:23

Just adding mirchi into haldi is so little compared to what Ishita had to go thru .. And stil she is attending her sautan's rasam .. Did she not have wnough already ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-17, 18:35

Ah Mrs. B.. gotta love her hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 19:20

slmu wrote:Ah Mrs. B.. gotta love her hppy

nope hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-17, 19:31

sarra0 wrote:

nope hppy

ah yes.. expecting too much ROFLROFLROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 19:33

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

nope hppy

ah yes.. expecting too much ROFLROFLROFL

i do not zig zag like the characters and I hold grudges

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-17, 19:53

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

nope hppy

ah  yes.. expecting too much ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL  that's why we love you

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-17, 22:09

LOL Mrs. Bhalla, gotta love her! I still cant digest the fact Ishita still goes to these functions despite the horrific incident done to her...don't kow what the hell CV is trying to prove....

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 22:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

nope hppy

ah  yes.. expecting too much ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL  that's why we love you

hug1 good thing as well since I have no plans on changing...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-17, 22:36

V G Tha wrote:LOL Mrs. Bhalla, gotta love her! I still cant digest the fact Ishita still goes to these functions despite the horrific incident done to her...don't kow what the hell CV is trying to prove....

everyday business, female shouldn't think about it and just go about their business...happy, smiling, joyful...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-17, 23:40

sarra0 wrote:
V G Tha wrote:LOL Mrs. Bhalla, gotta love her! I still cant digest the fact Ishita still goes to these functions despite the horrific incident done to her...don't kow what the hell CV is trying to prove....

everyday business, female shouldn't think about it and just go about their business...happy, smiling, joyful...

Subjugation of the woman .... Treating her like one lifeless objects ... I hate this .. How can Ishita agree to go to those pRties ..I FULLY AGREE .... THIS IS TOO MUCH .. She has gone against the family many times earlier why not this time ???
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 00:11

Tanthya wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for sharing the video Sathya
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 02:23

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Subjugation of the woman .... Treating her like one lifeless objects ... I hate this .. How can Ishita agree to go to those pRties ..I FULLY AGREE .... THIS IS TOO MUCH .. She has gone against the family many times earlier why not this time ???
confused confused

scratch scratch manu r u saying ishita should stand up for herself and go against the family and say she is not going to the haldi function? the reason that ishita isn't saying anything is because she wants to go...she has no problem wit going and being mahaan

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 12:59

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

confused confused

scratch scratch manu r u saying ishita should stand up for herself and go against the family and say she is not going to the haldi function? the reason that ishita isn't saying anything is because she wants to go...she has no problem wit going and being mahaan

Howthe hell. Can she go to the haldi right next day pretnedin as if nothing happened ?? How can she go to the haldi of the woman whose groom nust tried to molest her ?? Unbeleivable ..
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 13:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

confused confused

Howthe hell. Can she go to the haldi right next day pretnedin as if nothing happened ?? How can she go to the haldi of the woman whose groom nust tried to molest  her ?? Unbeleivable ..
confused confused

how can she do any of the things she has been doing??0a normal person wouldn't have attended a function after the first one where shagun nearly hit ruhi...even if by some miracle u attend u wouldn't attend anything after the second dhamaka for safety reasons

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 13:42

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused

Howthe hell. Can she go to the haldi right next day pretnedin as if nothing happened ?? How can she go to the haldi of the woman whose groom nust tried to molest  her ?? Unbeleivable ..
confused confused

how can she do any of the things she has been doing??0a normal person wouldn't have attended a function after the first one where shagun nearly hit ruhi...even if by some miracle u attend u wouldn't attend anything after the second dhamaka for safety reasons
Ishita's intelligence just got frozen ... she just lost all the qualities we loved her for in the beginning of the show Sarra 
scratch scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 14:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

confused confused

Ishita's intelligence just got frozen ... she just lost all the qualities we loved her for in the beginning of the show Sarra 
scratch scratch scratch

yep she has turned into a mahaan sp bahu...which means brain removed and iq in the single digits

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 14:18

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused

scratch scratch scratch

yep she has turned into a mahaan sp bahu...which means brain removed and iq in the single digits
Perfect diagnosis Sarra
Brain removed .. And IQ is single digits
hppy hppy Thumbsup Thumbsup Frnds chatting

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-11-18, 21:26

Sumana

They should have used Mirchi for making a special/specific function, where the Dulha(Ashok) & his dear ones(Suraj & Param) have to be given a Mirchi Bhog, without any serving of water for at least 3/4 Hours
  hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 21:39

sameersaagar wrote:Sumana

They should have used Mirchi for making a special/specific function, where the Dulha(Ashok) & his dear ones(Suraj & Param) have to be given a Mirchi Bhog, without any serving of water for at least 3/4 Hours
  hppy

Mirchi bhog ?? OMGEE thisnis new rasam .. We better infor the CVs to include this rasam too
Sameer ....It would be great fun to watch the disgusting lot of men reduced ti teary eyes due to hot chillies
hppy : Clap Clap Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum