Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-17, 18:56

Spoiler pic of ishita nd shagun on wedding day

Written update...

The episode starts...
ishita nd raman are in their room...ihu is on bed..raman says i am coming..ishu asks to switch off the lights...raman leaves....ishu reminds the party scene...she cries..she reminds who all boys misbehaved with her...toshiji comes in nd switch ons the lights..ishu asks to switch off...toshiji comes to her nd sks what happened she went in shagun party na..ishu cries nd hugs her...

At hospital...
romi says vandu that nothing is serious. .vandu says we need to wait for reports...doctor says that everything is fine nd if we will get anything we will call u...romi nd vandu leaves...
sarika sees them...she is working there...she says i gave ur half report nd u will come to know about ur real problem on right time...

At shagun's house...
raman shouts at shagun saying y she had done this to ishita...shagun says i had notdone anything...

on the other side...
Mrs bhalla shouts saying that all this happened with u nd u r crying hwre...she says that shagun will never leave u in peace...ishu says shagun has not done anyhing...toshiji says now raman will teach her a lesson...

At shagun's house....
shagun says i had not done anything...raman says then who had sent her wrong address...who else knows your mobile's password...shagun is silent...raman says tell who knows it...raman thinks that it might be adi...he says so its asi...shagun says adi cnt do this...maybe ishita landed at wrong venue by mistake...raman says i want to meet him...shagun says he has not done this...

param nd suraj are talking about the plan...
adi comes there and says that i want to talk with param...param goes to him nd asls what happened...adi is scared about the plan...he tells param that raman is coming here...param says him that if now u will tell raman the truth..he will get more angry on u...he scares adi..he says u wanted to take revenge from ishita than y u r scared now..adi says i didnt had any idea that matter will so big..he runs...suraj praises param..they smiles...

Shagun says to mihika that she has not done anything...mihka says i trust u..
mihir says to raman that if it was shagun i would have not spare her but if it is adi then we need to be sensitive...raman is angry...he leaves in anger...
mihir says to shagun that is she happy now...he says her that did she taugh adi these things...mihika asks mihir to calm down...she sends shagun inside...
mihr says if i was prwsent in party nothing of this type would have happened...he realises that how suraj sent him nd it was there plan...
mihir says i need to tell raman bhai...mihika says him thay its not right time...she thinks that she need to stop ashok nd shagun's marriage...

Simi calls param...
she asks from param that is he behind all this happening...param again triesto fool her but this time she doesnt...she gets angry nd says that u never cared for our family...this family took my care when u was in dubai nd didnt asled me a single question...how can u do this ...param says now u also dont trust me...he cuts the line...simi cries..she says now how she will face raman nd ishita...

Raman is outside Ashok’s house. He says he knows Adi is hiding, but he won’t leave until he talks to him. Adi comes. Raman stops him and says, I gave you so many chances to change, but you failed your dad. That judge was right, you don’t deserve to stay outside. Kids don’t do what all you do, so you deserve adult’s punishment as well. Adi says, you can send me wherever you want. But I didn’t do anything. Raman says don’t lie.

Didn’t you message Ishita? Adi says, I didn’t know. My mum cried because of Ishita, she slapped me, and you also shout. Raman says because you deserve it. Your mum is crying because she has done such stuff. Ishita didn’t do anything. You’re a kid.. does that mean you will do anything? It’s two different things.. to be upset with someone and to make someone face humiliation. Do you know what Ishita is going through because of you? What’s wrong with you? Adi shouts, you only worry about Ishita, you only take her side. I just hate her. She’s my and my mum’s enemy. She has hurt mum so much. She separated Ruhi from mum and wants to do same with me. You’re no one to me. I am not your son. Just leave.

Raman is shocked to hear these words.Click this bar to view the full image.He tells Adi, so much hatred? Your mum slapped you because you were wrong. First time she did the right thing. Why do you hate Ishita so much? Adi says, you started again? Did you ever think about me? No one cares about me. I will keep doing this. What will you do? send me to jail? You can send me. I am not afraid of anyone. So many live without parents, I will also live. Raman is shocked. Adi walks away. Raman says, Shagun, what you have done with my son?Click this bar to view the full image.

Precap:- Simi tells everyone that param is behind all this...he made adi to send the msg...sge cries...Mrs bhalla says we told u so many times that he is not a good guy but u never believed us now see...raman is seen angry..ishita too is angry.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-17, 21:45; edited 5 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17 november 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-11-17, 20:08

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-17, 23:51

Thanks, Hun

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-18, 00:41

Thanks Jenny... finally simmi has come out of her param puja.. and realised the truend nature behind the sweet honey coated words.. but still can't help being irritated with her... It took her so much time to trust her own brother

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-18, 12:10

What a messed up kid Adi is.. don't know whether to feel sorry for him or lock him up and throw the key away

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 12:17

thanks...they r his feelings but as much fault as it is his it is shagun, ashok fault as well...wat do they expect especially shagun...ashok does it to get one over on Raman...but shagun??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-18, 12:22

sarra0 wrote:thanks...they r his feelings but as much fault as it is his it is shagun, ashok fault as well...wat do they expect especially shagun...ashok does it to get one over on Raman...but shagun??

Raman dare marry and get over her leaving him? so payback... totally messed up yes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 12:46

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks...they r his feelings but as much fault as it is his it is shagun, ashok fault as well...wat do they expect especially shagun...ashok does it to get one over on Raman...but shagun??

Raman dare marry and get over her leaving him? so payback... totally messed up yes

but she was poisoning adi mind long before ishita arrived on the scene...and this was a continuation of the theme...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-18, 12:57

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

but she was poisoning adi mind long before ishita arrived on the scene...and this was a continuation of the theme...

a way of side stepping guilt then? so blame the one you have wronged.. and this way she makes sure Adi stays hers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 13:26

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

a way of side stepping guilt then? so blame the one you have wronged.. and this way she makes sure Adi stays hers

maybe it was a way of getting ashok to accept adi as well...def she doesn't want to lose adi and she loves him in the way that she can love....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-18, 13:36

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

maybe it was a way  of getting ashok to accept adi as well...def she doesn't want to lose adi and she loves him in the way that she can love....

yes true..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum