Latest topics

Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 00:18

Hello Humsafars  long hug


Who all were taken aback by the belting session of Sahir  affraid I WAS  Sick OMG!!! kya scene tha, kya performance thi, cheers kya camera ka angle tha  , kya BODY thi  party4 Okay, I am Harshad's fan but I guess everyone will agree that he NAILED it   notty


Now, most of us thought that it was an abrupt start for Monday, as in there was no build up and the makers jumped from jungle to Mumbai too early, too soon.....so let me just say in defence of the CVs, if at all we heard Arzoo right, when she was being teased by her sisters then she told them that she will explain everything in detail later on and not to unnecessary question her. So be it.....samjhe audience? Wink 




Now lets think of this show from makers' POV, this is a source of business for them and for us , its a source of entertainment, lots of money is riding on this show, hence its very important that the show gets good TRP. With new timings , new competitors and with absolutely no publicity from channel, the only thing which PH can do is to get maximum traction to the story to catch eyeballs. Hence a little compromise on the romance factor (hurried scenes) and more emphasis on the gharelu drama involving KA-Anam-Alvira, because, mano ya na mano, yehi BIKTA hai on Indian TV circuit at least.  scratch But having said that, I do not have any complains about jungle romance, it was done very nicely and convincingly too, thanks to Dadi's phone call, they at least realised the sexual tension between yin-yang Wink and then of course, goons played cupid 


Also, once the push-pull feelings between Sahir-Arzoo develop (which has already started from car ride), once sookhi ghaas and chingari gives rise to FLAMES , the supporting actors will go on a hike (and am sure, the viewers will again complain about not giving screen time to KA,Anam etc Wink ) After all, hum viewers hote hi aise hai, jo milta hai, woh hamein achhi nahi lagti; jo paas nahi hai uski pyaas lagi rehti ;  No Btw, Zaki is busy with his Delhi team of BCL, hope he gets back to Mbai soon and we have some nice sequence involving him, Gabbar and Jahan Ara Wink




But on a serious note, I really hope this time around, we get a good balancing act by 4 Lions and a crisp editing and execution too. bounce


Also I really want Harshad ....ooops.....Sahir to recite some poetry; Sahir is a layered character, lots of detailing has to be brought out; 4 Lions is lucky to have Harshad on board, he owns up the screen and will go an extra mile to bring out nuances and subtleties. USE HIS POTENTIAL   cheers


And before I forget, some monologues from Arzoo, which will minimize her flip flop actions, randomness in her personality should be  taken care of as soon as possible, she is juxtaposed with Zeenat who is Sahir's fiance/first wife. If we are confused about Arzoo, we will never get why Sahir chooses Arzoo over Zeenat in the long run.  scratch


I am quite excited about the HUG tomorrow; for everyone questioning about its timing, remember dargah episode? it was all about sharing pain  Embarassed 


The story has the meat, has lots of potential and depth, breaks the mould of pyaar ek baar hi hota hai, the beaten path of oft repeated fairy tale romance and above all its all about finding love ......AGAIN......BEGIN AGAIN......


BRING. IT. ON  lazee




P.S -- A request to CVs --Once people start tuning into new timings, pls arrest the SPOILERS and giving away tracks in SBS/SBB (off screen interview is much welcomed)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-18, 00:32

loved reading u Pals..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 03:52

nice post palls...sahir belting himself was certainly different ill grant them that...not a normal scene...

hppy u have faith that it will b expanded on later and not just forgotten Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

4lions r not always the best at drawing a female leads character...monologues well thought out wit good speech will make any inconsistencies more bearable and understandables...heres hoping

is sahir falling in love again and will b shown as a second chance or will they show is as the first was not love and this is the actual fairytale love that is always talked about?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by lalsunvid on 2014-11-18, 11:37

Hi...Pals...Nice post!! We know you are HC's fan\cooler\ac.....all!!  hpee


long hug to you!!

Well I am not fully following the show.........the timing is not suiting!! 

There are many abrupt ending to the scenes.....This team did that with QH also initially and overcame it. I felt the heroine is a not so loud ....creepy  noises..... So just expect less !! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
But HC is really good!! His eyes speak more!!

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 231
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 11:45

Maria J wrote:loved reading u Pals..

Thanks Maria......Does the new time suit u...8.30 pm :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 11:49

sarra0 wrote:nice post palls...sahir belting himself was certainly different ill grant them that...not a normal scene...

hppy u have faith that it will b expanded on later and not just forgotten Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

4lions r not always the best at drawing a female leads character...monologues well thought out wit good speech will make any inconsistencies more bearable and understandables...heres hoping

is sahir falling in love again and will b shown as a second chance or will they show is as the first was not love and this is the actual fairytale love that is always talked about?


Thanku Sarra.....

U know....I havent learnt my lesson....more so because its Harshad now......I will sue the makers if they spoil my darling's show ....I am being extra patient with them till now :) 

I hope they take the route of life giving u a second chance...it will have a different feel......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 11:53

lalsunvid wrote:Hi...Pals...Nice post!! We know you are HC's fan\cooler\ac.....all!!  hpee


long hug to you!!

Well I am not fully following the show.........the timing is not suiting!! 

There are many abrupt ending to the scenes.....This team did that with QH also initially and overcame it. I felt the heroine is a not so loud ....creepy  noises..... So just expect less !! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
But HC is really good!! His eyes speak more!!


Vid, my darling...u r back.....thanku and lots of hugs for liking HC Wink 

I know there are lots of loopholes but kya karein...yeh PH sudharne ka naam hi nahi leta.....hopefully they will tighten up the loose screws with HS at least ....

Now the show will air at 8.30 pm IST, check if it suits u now....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by amimus on 2014-11-18, 12:29

What a post Palls, loved it. Harshad wa sgood in the belt beating scene. I was like My Gosh what is he doing , giving so much pain to himself knowingly.

I also felt the Monday episode should have started with the Jungle scene but lets hope Aarzoo's justification of not talking about it now , will have some meaning later.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 13:17

Awesome post Pals ..

A true Harshad fans ... Haal e dill ... Kya baat kya baat
Taliyaan taliyaan !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by candy on 2014-11-18, 17:38

hi pallavi long hug

I was reading your post all smiling... i missed y'day epi.
 will catch it later.. HC has done in such a way so that all flaws went out of focus isn't..

so Arzoo says she will explain the jungle story.. hmm..lets see.. u are supporting this cv team too much just b coz they casted HC Wink Wink


jokes apart, nice to read such thoughts.. agree with you that they need to show character sketch in detail..

request from my side would be i want repeats.. am missing this show coz of new timing..at least Repeats se kaam chalega..


btw you tempted me to watch with those lines

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 18:52

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice post palls...sahir belting himself was certainly different ill grant them that...not a normal scene...

hppy u have faith that it will b expanded on later and not just forgotten Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

4lions r not always the best at drawing a female leads character...monologues well thought out wit good speech will make any inconsistencies more bearable and understandables...heres hoping

is sahir falling in love again and will b shown as a second chance or will they show is as the first was not love and this is the actual fairytale love that is always talked about?


Thanku Sarra.....

U know....I havent learnt my lesson....more so because its Harshad now......I will sue the makers if they spoil my darling's show ....I am being extra patient with them till now :) 

I hope they take the route of life giving u a second chance...it will have a different feel......

hppy don't worry when they don't live up to expectations i will b here to0comfort u and add salt to the wounds Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad I suggest visiting a good solicitor now...but u may b obsolete...petitions r the name of the game...

yep having it as a second love may give it a different feel depending on treatment

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 23:12

candy wrote:hi pallavi long hug

I was reading your post all smiling... i missed y'day epi.
 will catch it later.. HC has done in such a way so that all flaws went out of focus isn't..

so Arzoo says she will explain the jungle story.. hmm..lets see.. u are supporting this cv team too much just b coz they casted HC Wink Wink


jokes apart, nice to read such thoughts.. agree with you that they need to show character sketch in detail..

request from my side would be i want repeats.. am missing this show coz of new timing..at least Repeats se kaam chalega..


btw you tempted me to watch with those lines


hahaahha....candy...u caught me  hpee

yup I am ignoring all the faultlines and giving chances to CVs to redeems themselves Wink 

Thanku for ur kind words dear :)

the repeat is at 11.30 pm, 2am ,10 am, 2pm and 5 pm

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 23:13

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice post palls...sahir belting himself was certainly different ill grant them that...not a normal scene...

hppy u have faith that it will b expanded on later and not just forgotten Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

4lions r not always the best at drawing a female leads character...monologues well thought out wit good speech will make any inconsistencies more bearable and understandables...heres hoping

is sahir falling in love again and will b shown as a second chance or will they show is as the first was not love and this is the actual fairytale love that is always talked about?


Thanku Sarra.....

U know....I havent learnt my lesson....more so because its Harshad now......I will sue the makers if they spoil my darling's show ....I am being extra patient with them till now :) 

I hope they take the route of life giving u a second chance...it will have a different feel......

hppy don't worry when they don't live up to expectations i will b here to0comfort u and add salt to the wounds Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad I suggest visiting a good solicitor now...but u may b obsolete...petitions r the name of the game...

yep having it as a second love may give it a different feel depending on treatment

Sarra, after all, what are friends for Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by candy on 2014-11-18, 23:22

Oh my god.. Itne saare repeats.. My bad luck til now I got oly cid when I tuned in..


Thanks pallavi.. wil memorize the timings..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-18, 23:55

N i had to miss it

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 04:03

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice post palls...sahir belting himself was certainly different ill grant them that...not a normal scene...

hppy u have faith that it will b expanded on later and not just forgotten Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

4lions r not always the best at drawing a female leads character...monologues well thought out wit good speech will make any inconsistencies more bearable and understandables...heres hoping

is sahir falling in love again and will b shown as a second chance or will they show is as the first was not love and this is the actual fairytale love that is always talked about?


Thanku Sarra.....

U know....I havent learnt my lesson....more so because its Harshad now......I will sue the makers if they spoil my darling's show ....I am being extra patient with them till now :) 

I hope they take the route of life giving u a second chance...it will have a different feel......

hppy don't worry when they don't live up to expectations i will b here to0comfort u and add salt to the wounds Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad I suggest visiting a good solicitor now...but u may b obsolete...petitions r the name of the game...

yep having it as a second love may give it a different feel depending on treatment

Sarra, after all, what are friends for Wink

exactly Wink

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars : Some Ramblings

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:07


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum