Latest topics

my take on humsafars 17 nov

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my take on humsafars 17 nov

Post by aidan34 on 2014-11-18, 00:49

Helo all,
hope all had a nice weekend.not exactly for me as my l'il daughter was running a high fever,infact the antibiotics which were given were not working.anyways got another more stronger antibiotics.hope it works.
enough of me.so did u ladies enjoyed the epi.i am seeing lots of complains regarding the first rushed scenes.i felt the scenes was quite good and its not necessary to go in details in each and every scene.why do viewers want cvs to show how SAAZ came back and on and on.
we all want to know who is the lady in the hospital and whats her connection wid sahir's past so i would say ..let the show begin.i am sure we will get a lots more SAAZ scenes in future but rite now the need of the hour is the connecting the story with the viewers.

would love all ur comments.

aidan34
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: my take on humsafars 17 nov

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-18, 03:05

Hey Aidan,thanks for that!Hope your daughter feels better quick!As for Humsafars,I quite enjoy the unveiling of the connections of the characters..and I mean all the characters.If they keep giving us Saaz..wat story will we see ..we can't possibly have Saaz isolated as characters..I mean their existence comes from their families and their life outside of them..So I'm all for the development and I am one to patiently be surprised by Saaz as I was last Thursday..it is more enjoyable to get a few interactions sprinkled into the week!Im ready for the fireworks! long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 03:43

i hope your daughter is feeling better soon...

a good show should b able to weave all characters into the plot and use them to further the story...if only saaz scenes r shown to the exclusion of all others not only would v get bored but it would b limited of wat u can show...hope they have learnt from past and will keep a good balance...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 11:40

Hi aidan, hope ur daughter gets well soon...wish for a speedy recovery :) 

I agree with u , i liked the epi yday....even the placement of belting scene.....and yes its important to show  supporting characters because its then how a story is built ...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-18, 17:15

hi Aidan.. hope your daughter gell well soon..

thanks for sharing your thoughts. SaArz scenes are always most welcomed one but slow and steady pace of understanding between them is capable of creating magic for their scenes.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum