Latest topics

On location videos (YHM)- Ashok and Mihika are caught red-handed (WU + VU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On location videos (YHM)- Ashok and Mihika are caught red-handed (WU + VU)

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 01:02

Written Update:
Shagun comes in with Raman, Mihir and Ishita and sees Ashok with Mihika. She shouts at him for messing around here with Mihika. She then turns around and accuses Ishita of creating this drama. She tells her that Ishita's sister's immoral relationship had destroyed her relationship with Ashok. She says that Ishita has destroyed her life. Ishita asks her what she was saying. Shagun says that she was saying what she could see clearly.
Then there is an interview of Divyanka. She says that right now she is very shocked and confused and is anxious about how this would affect her family. She denies having any role in planning this thing. She says this was all Mihika's plan.
Mihika also gives an interview where she says that she had planned this to reveal Ashok's true nature to Shagun but Ashok has turned her plan around to trap her. Perhaps she says he had guessed her plan or perhaps he was just that despicable a person. She says that she is confident that she will emerge clean out of this and that Ishita will support her. Perhaps Mihir's faith in her will receive a shaking but Ishita being related to her by blood will have faith in her.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: On location videos (YHM)- Ashok and Mihika are caught red-handed (WU + VU)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 01:35

hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy go shagun go destroy their lives...play wit them, torture them, trouble them Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 01:38

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy go shagun go destroy their lives...play wit them, torture them, trouble them Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Sarra, I miss the initial days of YHM when the most dramatic thing that could happen was Mrs. Bhalla leaving whiskey bottles out on the landing or Mrs. Iyer leaving the tap open. All this is just too much

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 01:45

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy go shagun go destroy their lives...play wit them, torture them, trouble them Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Sarra, I miss the initial days of YHM when the most dramatic thing that could happen was Mrs. Bhalla leaving whiskey bottles out on the landing or Mrs. Iyer leaving the tap open. All this is just too much

they don't believe without all this drama they can get to number 1...but y can it not have some sense? or some relevance that would make u want to tune in...it used to b so much better

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 01:58

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they don't believe without all this drama they can get to number 1...but y can it not have some sense? or some relevance that would make u want to tune in...it used to b so much better
I know right! The residents of the housing society would have provided so much fun and joy! But hell no! We have to deal with creeps, pervs and sickos on a regular basis...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 02:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

I know right! The residents of the housing society would have provided so much fun and joy! But hell no! We have to deal with creeps, pervs and sickos on a regular basis...

that is because they put up wit it...worse then the sinners r the ones who quietly put up wit the sins...by the way if param was arrested on molestation charges the first time then shouldn't he also have a court date?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 02:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

that is because they put up wit it...worse then the sinners r the ones who quietly put up wit the sins...by the way if param was arrested on molestation charges the first time then shouldn't he also have a court date?
why are our CVs so forgetful?  hppy and I'm sure they curse the fact that the viewers seem to not share their poor memory...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 02:37

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

why are our CVs so forgetful?  hppy and I'm sure they curse the fact that the viewers seem to not share their poor memory...

they r getting trp they r not going to care...v certainly have long memories...they also forget the file from under the bed...funnily enough shagun is doing most of the shouting at ishita and not the two caught up in the comprising position

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 02:42

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they r getting trp they r not going to care...v certainly have long memories...they also forget the file from under the bed...funnily enough shagun is doing most of the shouting at ishita and not the two caught up in the comprising position
haha! I know...for Shagun, whatever may the problem be, the root of it is always Ishita!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 02:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

haha! I know...for Shagun, whatever may the problem be, the root of it is always Ishita!  hppy

and ishita blindly goes to all functions...no one told shagun that pyaar ke badle nafrat nahin deyte...that has become my new favourite stupid saying...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 11:28

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

and ishita blindly goes to all functions...no one told shagun that pyaar ke badle nafrat nahin deyte...that has become my new favourite stupid saying...
hahaha....I'd like to hear of more such favourites of yours!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-18, 12:31

Thanks Hooked

Gosh what drama.. and how on earth is Ishita to blame? oh sorry I forgot.. of course the mahaan bahu has to be blamed BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-11-18, 12:37

Oh my gosh this is getting form bad to worse. I had just started watching this show few months back but now I feel I have done a mistake .

It used to be good back then and now its a total mess.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 13:05

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

Gosh what drama.. and how on earth is Ishita to blame? oh sorry I forgot.. of course the mahaan bahu has to be blamed BangBangBang
of course! this scene made me laugh out loud because as soon as Shagun opened her mouth, I was just waiting for her to turn around and scold Ishu...and that didn't take long!  ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 13:06

amimus wrote:Oh my gosh this is getting form bad to worse. I had just started watching this show few months back but now I feel I have done a mistake .

It used to be good back then and now its a total mess.
I hear you!  Scared Scared

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 13:12

OMGEE whats this ?? Mihika tries to probe Ashok's true mature and got caught herself ??
What a mess
Thanks for sharing Hookie dear

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 13:17

--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEE whats this ?? Mihika tries to probe Ashok's true mature and got caught herself ??
What a mess
utter ridiculousness, Manu! I really give up!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 13:19

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEE whats this ?? Mihika tries to probe Ashok's true mature and got caught herself ??
What a mess
utter ridiculousness, Manu! I really give up!
I was beginning to like the show  .. But now the are spoiling Ishita' character
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 13:37; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-18, 13:19

hooked wrote:

of course! this scene made me laugh out loud because as soon as Shagun opened her mouth, I was just waiting for her to turn around and scold Ishu...and that didn't take long!  ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL  true to form

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 13:22

hooked wrote:

she is not the heroine for no reason...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 13:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy Who destroyed Shagun's life? Ishita.
Who destroyed Adi's life? Ishita.
Who destroyed Simmi's life? Ishita.
Who caused global warming? 
Take a guess.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 13:40

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Take a guess.
hppy hppy hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 14:09

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Take a guess.

the global warming was caused by ramans hot air hppy ishita added to it by breathing the same air as him

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum