Latest topics

HUMSAFARS:SAAHIR & ARZOO:CONVERSATIONS BY MOONLIGHT...NOV.13th 2014

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-18, 17:20

The episode had me in its grip.For how could one ignore the first close uninterrupted interactions between Saahir Azim Chaudhary and Arzoo Nausheen Khan!!No,I am not talking about the sizzling closeness as they hid behind a tree..that was quite amazing by itself..the communication through eyes and facial expressions as well as the non verbal cues..loved all that.But the one I'm talking about is the Lessons of. Life by Moonlight convo between the two.I couldn't let that go by without translating that convo..it had such important views on positivity and perseverance and the fight against life.Go on,read for yourself.....

Arzoo:Yahan se chand kitna saaf dikhla ,Kitna khoobsurat hai!

The moon is seen so clear from here,it's so beautiful!

Saahir:Chand mein koi khoobsurati nahi..sirf daag hai!

There is no beauty in the moon,just stains!Marks!

Arzoo:Nazariye ki baat hai
Hum daag mein bhi khoobsurati dekh rahe hain
Aur aap khoobsurati mein sirf daag dekh rahe hain!

It all depends on the viewpoint or eye of the observer.I see the beauty within those stains or marks.You are only looking at the stains or marks within the beauty!

Saahir:Mujhe sirf daag nahin..chand ka fareb bhi Nazar aata hai
Aaj kuch..kal aur kuch..insaano ki tarah badalne ki aadat Jo hai

I don't just see the stains,I can see the betrayal of the moon.Today it appears one way,tomorrow another..just like people,it keeps changing!

Arzoo:Yeh sirf ek Cheez hai Jo kabhi nahin badalti
Sab saath chalne waale saath chod dete hain..Lekin yeh nahin
Humesha wahin door upar se..humein Dekhta hai,samajta hai..saath Chalta hai
Ek humsafar ki tarah

There's just one thing that doesn't change.Every companion leaves our side,but not this moon.It always watches us from up above,far away!It sees us,it understands us..it stays with us..like a true companion.

Saahir:Jab kaale badal chaate hain,toh yeh chand..sabse Pehle yeh chand humaara saath chodhta hai
Zindagi mein aisa koi rishta nahin,aisa koi saath nahin jiski Umr na ho
Raat khatam,chand ka saath khatam.Din dhalta hai aur sooraj ka saath choot Jaata hai.
Duniya mein aisa koi saath,Aisa Saath hi nahin Jo zindagi bhar aapke saath rahe.

Only up until the dark clouds appear.Then this moon,before everybody else..this moon leaves our side.There is no relationship in this world that doesn't end.The night ends,the company of the moon ends.When the day ends,even the company of the sun leaves us.

Arzoo:Aapke undhar zindagi ko lekar itni kadvaahat kyun hai?

Why do you have such a bitterness towards life?

Saahir:Kyunki main zindagi ki haqeeqat jaanta hoon.main jaanta hoon Ki zindagi khoobsurat nahin.Main jaanta hoon ki zindagi ka doosra Naam dard hai.Aur yeh baat hum jitni jaldi samaj lein utna hi humaare liye accha hoga.
Woh kya hai na..jab patta Chal jaaye ki dard ka koi illaaj nahin,toh dard sehne Mein thodi aasaani hoti hai.

Because I know the reality of life,of the world.I know that life is not beautiful.I know that the other name of life is pain.And the sooner we understand this point,the better it is for us.You know,when you find out that there is no cure for pain,it becomes a lot easier to bear that pain!

Arzoo:Hum jaante ke zindagi dard deti hai.Par har dard ke saath,khushiyaan bhi hoti hai.
Har aansoo ke saath phool bhi hote hain.Bas humein usse dekhne ka saleeka aana chahiye.

I know that life gives us pain.But with every pain,there is some happiness.With every tear,there are some flowers.We just need to alter our way of looking at things.

Saahir:Tum zindagi ke baare mein jaanti kya ho?Dekha kitna hai tumne zindagi mein?Tumhe kya lagta hai?Kitaabi baatein karke,badi badi baatein karke tum zindagi samaj jaogi?Zindagi ka dard sirf usse samaj mein aata hai,jisne dil mein Uss dard ko paala ho!

What do you even know about life?!How much life have you experienced or seen?What do you think?Talking philosophically and saying big things will get you a better understanding of life?!The pain of living is only really understood by one that has bourne the pain within their heart!

Arzoo:Jo apne sar par baap ka saaya hone ke bawajoodh bhi yateemon ki tarha palli ho..
Jiske Abbu ne usse sirf issliye chod diya ho,Kyunki woh ek ladki hai..
Jisne bacchpan se jawaani tak,apni Ammi ko bewaa ki tarha jeete huye Dekha hai..
Usske liye zindagi se aur zindagi ke har dukh dard se pehchaan ho hi jaati hai!

One who has a father and yet has had to grow up like an orphan..
One whose father disowned her,just because she is a girl...
One who has ..since childhood to adulthood...seen her mother live like a widow..
Inadvertly,that one gets introduced to every aspect of life and every kind of pain that life brings!!

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:SAAHIR & ARZOO:CONVERSATIONS BY MOONLIGHT...NOV.13th 2014

Post by candy on 2014-11-18, 17:55

wow!! wonderful Meenu baisa long hug 

Seriously.. those dialogues between them was superb and i loved the way sahir was saying his POV to her. just simply connecting your life and pain with moon was awesome.. He took the responsibility to explain her that things in life weren't that easy as it looks.. His pain was well explained in those lines when he says no relationship stands forever.. and the way he expressed was fab.. he brought his pain ..

was waiting for your post over this. thanks for dialogues and translation too..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-18, 19:10

Thanks for reading candy bai sa long hug I too loved the way they brought out the differences by the moon reference

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 19:19

Starry Love Starry Love Thumbsup

Thaks Meenu

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-18, 19:31

thanks meenu...wat a conversation...the pain, the emotions come thru from the written word.. .spoken wit expressions must have been so painful to watch...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-18, 20:10

--sumana13-- wrote:Starry Love Starry Love Thumbsup

Thaks Meenu

long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-18, 20:12

sarra0 wrote:thanks meenu...wat a conversation...the pain, the emotions come thru from the written word.. .spoken wit expressions must have been so painful to watch...

long hug sarra ...it was amazing...it was a distant sharing between two strangers thrown together in isolation.. Perfectly paced...and the stark difference between Saahir and Arzoo showed effectively... hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-18, 23:06

CHUMMALICIOUS  Starry Love

Meenu ur just AWESOME....  hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-18, 23:10

WOW !!! Meenu..One of the most powerful scene expressed through your words - SPell binding...U took me there  effortlessly

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-19, 01:16

pollyanna wrote:CHUMMALICIOUS  Starry Love

Meenu ur just AWESOME....  hug1

hpee long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-11-20, 15:38

It was a soul touching scene with words pouring in to show it's all in one viewpoint or as they say in mind. One choose to see dark and one sees to never gv upon things we care..

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-21, 06:20

Jhalak29 wrote:It was a soul touching scene with words pouring in to show it's all in one viewpoint or as they say in mind. One choose to see dark and one sees to never gv upon things we care..

So true Jhals... long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum