Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 18 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 18 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-18, 19:08

Written update...

The episode starts...
at bhalla house...iyers nd bhallas are waiting for raman to come...simi thinks that how others will react when i willctell them about param....raman comes their...toshiji asks raman thay did shagun had done this...what did she said...mr bhalla asks that where is ishu...toshiji tells him that she wants to stay alobe in her room...mr bhalla asks raman to go to her...raman goes in room...

Ishu is sitting sad on bed...

raman comes to her nd puts his hand on her shoulder...ishu shouts dont touch me..later she finds its raman...raman says dont worry its me...he sits to her...ishu hugs him nd cries...she sayd they were saying such bad wrods...raman calms her nd says u r my madrasi sherni...u cant be so weak...ishu says i am so lucky...if some other lady was therepeiple had blamed ger only...raman asks her to sleep now...ishu sleeps...he gets up...he says how should i tell u that whatever happened with u was due to me...raman cries...

At shagun's house..

shagun asks from mihika that is ishita ok now...she tells her that is locked himzelf in room..dont know what ramN said to him...he is very upset...mihir comes there nd takes side of raman....he leaves....shagun tells mihika that raman asked me to sign papers from ashok for adi as after marriage he would be taking cate of him...mihika says everything can not besolved by money...adi needs proper care of mom nd dad...shagun says dont worry...ashok will give love to adi...she leaves...mihika thinks about ashok...

At bhalla house...ishita is sitting upset in herroom...raman sends ruhi to her so she can make her eat food...ruhi goes to her nd says that today is mothers day...ishu says no...ruhi says today is special mothers day...today i will take care for my sweet mom...ruhi talks sweetly to her nd atlast she makes ishu to have tea...raman says she is on ishu...he says she had something thats good...

Raman comes in hall nd tells everyone that ishu had tea..
he says now dont ask her anything about last night....ishu comes there...toshiji nd everyone talks normally to her...a glass falls from ishu hands...she asks for sorry...simi shouts why are you asking for sorry u had not done anything...toshiji asks her that what happened...simi cries nd says it was param eho had donethis...he provoked asi against ishu...toshiji says to her that we told u before also to be careful but u didnt believed us...raman says now i will tell him...ishu stops him nd says not to react in anger otherwise he will again play game against us....simi cries asks sorry from ishu...she runs out...vandu sees her nd follows...raman comes to find ishu...madhu tells him that vandu went with her nd she is talking to her but whats the matter...

Outside..

vandu says to simi that u can tell me what happened...i am old than u...simi shares her pain with vandu...vandu tells her thatu gotin love with param blindly but now u came to know about the truth...now u can make things better..

on the other side..

raman tells everything to madhu...madhu says now simi can make her life better...if a woman only finds tears in her married life then its not good....she cares for the family nd child but if life is full of sorrow then its not good...tears fell from raman's eyes...
vandu nd simi comes there...simi goes in...vandu says to raman that simi is ok now...raman too goes ..

At bhalla house...

ishu serves food to mr bhalla nd toshoji...simi goes to ishu...[/justify][justify]she cries nd joins her hands nd asks sorry...she says i believed param nd he was not deserving...he doesnt care for us...ishu says no need to ask sorry...whatever happened was for good...simi says u should hate me...ishu says hating is dificult but loving is easy...she hugs simi..raman sees them nd leaves..

Precap:- Raman says to ishu that if raman had to chose between u nd adi..he will chose adi...your marriage is just a deal...raman hears this nd gets sad...ishu is angry nd says our marriage is not a deal...raman cares for me nd i am happy with him...raman looks on.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-18, 20:10; edited 2 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 18 november 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-18, 19:47

Hugs My cutie pie
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-18, 20:24

Thanks Jenny hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-18, 20:58

Thanks Jenny! Sounds like an interesting episode!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-18, 21:16

Thanks Jenny..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-18, 23:40

Thanks Hun

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-19, 00:55

only thing worth watching was Ruhi and Ishra scene ...thanks for the update :)

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 11:30

I liked the Ishra scene.. very natural reaction of Ishu feeling violated and not wanting to be touched but succumbing to the comfort in Raman's arms.

Glad Simi has finally woken up. Will Vandu have to take her own advice?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum