Thanks Sarra
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos - Shagun & Ashok Big Fight - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-11-19, 10:49

Thankyy Sarra! Big fight! Shagun ain't leaving you, dude! Even if you build a harem and snort coke up your rear end...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 11:35

Hell hath seen no fury like a woman scorned.. Ashok learning that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-19, 11:45

I don't think Shagun will leave Ashok. I keep remembering something she told him when she found him with that girl...She said, did he think she'll let him go so easy...
so....we are seeing Shagun forcing him to marry her somehow...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 11:49

hooked wrote:I don't think Shagun will leave Ashok. I keep remembering something she told him when she found him with that girl...She said, did he think she'll let him go so easy...

Either forcing or tricking.. whichever works i suppose

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 12:01

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:I don't think Shagun will leave Ashok. I keep remembering something she told him when she found him with that girl...She said, did he think she'll let him go so easy...

by tricking him I suppose...but for dramatic effect she cant go thru wit it now...i am trying to think where their relationship started falling apart...was it after the accident when0she didn't tell the whole story to ashok but instead told raman...and then suraj and his poisonous mind didn't help either...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-19, 12:02

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

by tricking him I suppose...but for dramatic effect she cant go thru wit it now...i am trying to think where their relationship started falling apart...was it after the accident when0she didn't tell the whole story to ashok but instead told raman...and then suraj and his poisonous mind didn't help either...
exactly...suraj has been a terrible influence on ashok...let's see if he can come out of it.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 12:05

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

exactly...suraj has been a terrible influence on ashok...let's see if he can come out of it.

yes i think it was the aftermath of the accident.

if she can't marry now, what happens to Mihika?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 12:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i don't get y suraj is there...he isn't doing anything unique or anything that param isn't doing...he being such a big businessman should go back to where he came from to run it and leave us alone...ashok if he could think wouldn't b in this position hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 12:17

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

thori confusion hai...either mihika and ashok get married now cause izzat ka sawal hai and no one believes her...or they believe her and hold of but u do have media outside...and if they create a scandal then maybe she has no choice and on wedding day swap...did mihir say he knew about ashok? he could say I believe in mihika and I will marry her anyway...then ashok has no choice but to get married to shagun...however the last one I doubt just0because its straight forward and not up to the usual mess that maiyya creates...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-19, 12:23

Thanks sarra..

Yeah i too think the same for suraj.. Initially they portrayed him as a great businessman .,may be after being exposed for his gambling activities he had SHUT SHOP it seems hppy Relying on Ashok for his bread,butter and Wine ..

Tats y cant tolerate shagun having a share.. Regarding Apshagun relationship.. I think they both thought each other as their trophy rather than a better half..

Tat accident issue indeed created a rift.. Suraj came at apt time to pour oil on flames..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-19, 12:30

I want apshagun to be paired somehow.. They can pull each other and stay in a pit ..

Mihika with Ashok would be hard to accept.. I dont think it will happen,
Bechara Mihir.. How much expenses he has made til now for this useless marriage.. Now everything is in vain if Mihika accepts..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 12:41

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

thori confusion hai...either mihika and ashok get married now cause izzat ka sawal hai and no one believes her...or they believe her and hold of but u do have media outside...and if they create a scandal then maybe she has no choice and on wedding day swap...did mihir say he knew about ashok? he could say I believe in mihika and I will marry her anyway...then ashok has no choice but to get married to shagun...however the last one I doubt just0because its straight forward and not up to the usual mess that maiyya creates...

Hmm. I do think Mihika has to get married straightaway because of the scandal.. whether to Mihir or Ashok remains to be seen.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 12:41

candy wrote:I want apshagun to be paired somehow.. They can pull each other and stay in a pit ..

Bechara Mihir.. How much expenses he has made til now for this useless marriage.. Now everything is in vain if Mihika accepts..

Yes Apshagun do deserve each other. 

Wonder how it will play out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 14:42

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hmm. I do think Mihika has to get married straightaway because of the scandal.. whether to Mihir or Ashok remains to be seen.

they have really messed her character up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 14:44

slmu wrote:
candy wrote:I want apshagun to be paired somehow.. They can pull each other and stay in a pit ..

Yes Apshagun do deserve each other. 

Wonder how it will play out

mihika now also deserves ashok...i think one should marry ashok and one suraj

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-19, 15:49

sarra.. shagun for suraj . but wat abt mihir...
he was not aware for whise wedding he was spending til now..

they shouldn't  pair mani with shagunn..since she will be a prob for ishra

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 15:51

candy wrote:sarra.. shagun for suraj . but wat abt mihir...
he was not aware for whise wedding he was spending til now..

they shouldn't  pair mani with shagunn..since she will be a prob for ishra

for mihir or mani u can have simi and for the other a new entry...or sarika...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum