Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-19, 19:03

Written update....

The episode starts...
Raman is angry in his office..he reminds adi's word of last night...he reminds amma's words that after adjusting so much in married life but still tears that relation should be ended...raman says amma u r right that relation should be ended dont know how but my relation with is also getting like that...she is suffering so much but still she didnt said anything...he calls at home nd asks about ishu...oshiji says that i sent her clinic as she can get some time...raman cuts the line nd says i am coming to u ishu...

At clinic...
Mani comes to talk to ishu...he asks she is upset..ishu says i was upset yesterday not today..today in morning i saw ruhi's face nd was happy...mani says stop hiding raman's faults...ishu says what are you saying..mani says u r caring for his family but u r not happy in ur life..if one day he has to chose between u nd adi he will chose adi...raman comes there nd listens their talk...mani says ur marriage is a deal but u r not happy in this relation...ishu gets angry nd says our marriage is not a deal..i am happy with raman..raman leaves...

Ishu says to mani that now she will not hear a single word against raman...everyone have problems in their life we also have...raman really cares alot for me nd he is a good person...she starts praising her family...she says if there was some other lady people have thrown her out of the house but my family didnt...they care for me...u knows me but not everyone..she says simi also got to know about the truth nd now she will also make her life better...she keeps praising her family...she says i love raman nd i will not hear anything against him so please...u r my friend...but i will not hear anything about our relation with dignity...mani is surprised with her lecture but as usual raman didnt heard it...he says u loves raman so much...

Raman is in his car...
He reminds amma's word nd mani's too...he gets of the car..he is having flowers in his hands which he took for ishu...he says that after ashok nd shagun's marriage she will face more problems...i need to do something..he throws the flowers...

At shagun's house...
shagun is showing her sarees to mihika..she is excited...she tells mihika that she will leave her sarees here only because she wants to start her new life in new way...she says to mihika that she can try the sarees as they are new and designer...mihika says i will try...shagun says where ashok will take me on honeymoon...she goes away...mihir comes to mihika and says that still she didnt went home...i will drop you...shagun says yeah she must be tired as she is doing so much wok nowadays...mihir leaves with mihika...shagun is happy....

At ashok's house...
ashok's worker shows him sherwani for wedding...ashok says leave it nd u can go...suraj comes there nd says what will happen by doing this now...u lived with that lady for six years nd u know she was having such big child...but still you have 24 hours nd u can do sonething...ashok says plans are many but because of that abhimanyui am not able to do anything...suraj asks todo something now...

At bhalla house...
Ishu is trying sarees for shagun's haldi...raman comes there...ishu asks her to help her in sarees..raman asks that y u r trying saree..ishu tells him that for shagun's wedding..raman asks her to not go but ishu says that dont say that we will not go...i will go nd i want to show them that i am not so weak..if u r with me i can do anything...raman thinks that i love u but i am not deserving your love...his eyes are teary...ishu asks him that what happened to his one liners...help me...

Ruhi comes there and asks from ishu to help her for tomo function dress...ishucsays ok we will chose...ishu helps her...she tells raman that we need to leave ishu to shagun for today's night as its shagun's last night there nd she wants her to be with ruhi...so i will drop her there...raman says ok...ruhi says to raman that i know u cant sleep without me but for today u can keep ishima's hand with u...ishu says yeah...

Raman nd ishita comes at shagun's place...
ruhi goes to shagun...shagun thanks ishu for bringing ruhi there...shagun's friends are there nd looking at her wedding dress...they praises them...shagun makes ishu to meet them...their friends says that shagun is so lucky...Shagun says that ashok gives her everything what she wishes...she can do anything...no rules and no regulations i do whatever i want but in her last marriage it was just a dream only...ishu looks at raman...
Screen freezes on her face.

Precap:- Ishita says to raman that do u think i am doing all this to forger shagun's behaviour...raman says yes...ishita says u r wrong...i am happy with you.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19 november 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 20:03

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-19, 20:36

Thanks Jenny..

Why doesn't Raman stand to listen full convo...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 21:58

thanks...true to form walk out before hearing the full convo and then decide on something stupid...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-19, 22:37

Thanks Jenny

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gk on 2014-11-19, 22:51