Latest topics

New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 19:30

Star Plus’ Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (Balaji Telefilms) has always managed to keep masses hooked with its high quotient of drama.

The makers have raised the bar of twist and turns with Shagun’s (Anita Hassanandani) wedding track.
Now, as per our sources, the show will soon witness a new entry doubling up the trouble in Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita’s (Divyanka Tripathi) life.

The hot and sexy Karishma Sharma of Pavitra Rishta fame has been roped in to play a negative role in the show. She will play a college going girl who will add some mirch masala in Raman’s life. Her track will run for two months and will be introduced soon after the wedding episodes.

We tried calling Karishma but she remained unavailable.

credit TC

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by slmu on 2014-11-19, 19:35

Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by candy on 2014-11-19, 19:53

I will join you shanthi Bang Bang Bang Bang
Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by candy on 2014-11-19, 19:56

Tfs sarra..
She is a negative character and adds Mirch masala Rolling Eyes

Jalebi mein mirch masala ka zaroorat kya hai

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-19, 21:57

candy wrote:Tfs sarra..
She is a negative character and adds Mirch masala Rolling Eyes

Jalebi mein mirch masala ka zaroorat kya hai

lekin kitchadi mein toh chahiye hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-19, 22:40

sarra0 wrote:
candy wrote:Tfs sarra..
She is a negative character and adds Mirch masala Rolling Eyes

Jalebi mein mirch masala ka zaroorat kya hai

lekin kitchadi mein toh chahiye hppy
OUCH ,, sweet jalebi being poisoned by mirchi masala and now more khichdi is bei g churned out .. Disaster cuisine I Tell you !! I will run away from here
Bang Evil or Very Mad Scared Scared

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-11-19, 23:02

oh no!

pushpa.b.sridharan
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-05-01
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-20, 03:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
candy wrote:Tfs sarra..
She is a negative character and adds Mirch masala Rolling Eyes

Jalebi mein mirch masala ka zaroorat kya hai

lekin kitchadi mein toh chahiye hppy
OUCH ,, sweet jalebi being poisoned by mirchi masala and  now  more khichdi is bei g churned out .. Disaster cuisine I Tell you  !! I will run away from here
Bang Evil or Very Mad Scared Scared

hppy join me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by lalsunvid on 2014-11-20, 09:59

slmu wrote:Bang Bang Bang
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

Take a break!!!  lazee lazee

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 231
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Entry - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to cause trouble for Raman & Ishita

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:18


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum