Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 23rd April 2013552

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 23rd April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-23, 22:01

At the airport:

Asad looking out for Zoya, lets out a cry....Zoya......while Zoya is at the security check. He finally sees her and calls her...She looks at him......Mitwa BG....both of them run towards each other.......the security guards grab Asad and pins him to the ground...while DB catches hold of Zoya...and dont let her reach Asad.......Asya have a momentary eyelock......Asad pushes back the guards and stands up, DB asks him what new lie has he come up with now...while the ring falls down on the ground. :heart:

Asad gets down on his knees, takes the ring, looks at Zoya , takes her hand and slips the ring on her. Zoya is surprised at the turn of events. Everybody claps and clicks pics. Asad takes her hand in his and they have a eyelock. Mitwa BG.......Asad tells DB that Zoya is his fiance and he has every right to stop her. DB tells him that he failed for the first time but he is happy as he believes in true love. DB also warns Zoya and tells her to be careful as there is a girl who keeps on calling him and informing him of her fake love. Asya share a romantic moment cheers ....ek doosre ka haath pakad ke ekdum raapchik couple lag rahe hai. bounce

At the hospital:

Badi B informs everyone at the hospital that Ayan has left. Razia tells Shirin that Badi B is behind his disappearance and some more crap regarding Zoya, she accuses Badi B of Black magic. Nurse asks her to lower down her voice, Rashid asks Shirin to tell Razia to stop her nonsense. Razia pours more venom on Badi B about her lineage etc ....and Badi B finally gives one tight slap across her face. bounce ( This Slapgate will be welcomed by the fandom) Badi B asks her who gave her right to malign her khaandaan, she tells her that its only because of you that Humeira is in such a condition. She informs her that Ayan has gone to pray for Humeira's life and has gone to mazaar sheriff.....he cant see Humeira in such a situation and he doesnt have the love and support of his mother and his brother even. Razia is dumbfounded. Doctor informs that Humeira is still critical, though the poison is out of her body but she is unconscious which is dangerous. Razia breaks down, she cries her heart out near Humeira and everyone is choked with emotions. No

Asad's house:

Asya reach home,Dilshad-Najma super happy, they hug...Tannu is sad. Dilshad spots the ring, asks if both of u got engaged. Dilshad-Najma get all hyper and ask for the details , Zoya starts explaining that even she is surprised and even DB was there but Asad put the ring on her. Asad cuts her and tells that it was all a drama and asks Zoya to tell the same....Zoya is choked but complies and tells that he did it all so that Zoya gets visa extension.The screen freezes on Zoya's face.

Precap: Zoya-Asad fight about the ring, barges into his room and tells him that he should not enter someone's life if he is not sure of it.

Please note: The contents of the post belong to Dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 23rd April 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-23, 23:48

Pallu,

Thanks for the wonderful update.So he is maintaining its just a farce engagement. I want to see the episode for the slap gate. I wonder how long Ayaan will be praying in the Mazhaar, like someone we know went to the temple and did not return for 3 weeks. I will come back after i watch the episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 00:51

Thanks for the nice update Pallavi... I LOVED the OTT drama at the airport... people dragging Zoya and Asad to keep them apart cheers The crowd got a free show too!
We should've started a Slap-count for this show.. party4
D. Bhatwarikar, the fortuneteller gave us a warning ... dont be too happy ...sad days are coming... No
Rishab has bid adieu through the Majar's trap door... I am excited to see how they make a new guy turn into Ayan bounce

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-24, 03:51

Thanks for the update Palls, yay so razia got at least one slap that she deserves, hope more to come, nice excuse Ayan has gone to pray, that excuse isn't going to last long, they better get the replacement actor super quick. So Asad still hasn't admitted his feelings, and isn't willing to acknowledge them, i suppose that will b half of the reason for the up coming difficulties and Zoya romance with Ayan. Aw poor Zoya.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-24, 14:48

Very nice update Pals.. great description of the thrilling airport encounter

Asad Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-24, 16:02

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for the wonderful update.So he is maintaining its just a farce engagement. I want to see the episode for the slap gate. I wonder how long Ayaan will be praying in the Mazhaar, like someone we know went to the temple and did not return for 3 weeks. I will come back after i watch the episode.

Thanks dear :)

Oh Boy!!! How much I enjoyed that slap....i stopped writing to relish the moment Wink

Hahahha...I remember our Deepali bounce usko mandir mein baithaya....aur ab Ayan ko Mazaar mein :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-24, 16:07

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks for the nice update Pallavi... I LOVED the OTT drama at the airport... people dragging Zoya and Asad to keep them apart cheers The crowd got a free show too!
We should've started a Slap-count for this show.. party4
D. Bhatwarikar, the fortuneteller gave us a warning ... dont be too happy ...sad days are coming... No
Rishab has bid adieu through the Majar's trap door... I am excited to see how they make a new guy turn into Ayan bounce

Tell me about it Sabi...ekdum lag raha tha ki 20 mins ka BW film dekh rahi hun Rolling Eyes
Thanks dear :)

Mere liye toh sachhi bataa rahi hun....woh tamacha kya solid wala tha.....I loved Razia yesterday...What a superb actor.....the transition from a venom spilling woman to a crestfallen mother was outstanding.....

Yup lets see...who will fill in Ayan's shoes Wink hope he has normal growth of hair ...errr on his head i mean :P

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-04-24, 16:16; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-24, 16:10

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update Palls, yay so razia got at least one slap that she deserves, hope more to come, nice excuse Ayan has gone to pray, that excuse isn't going to last long, they better get the replacement actor super quick. So Asad still hasn't admitted his feelings, and isn't willing to acknowledge them, i suppose that will b half of the reason for the up coming difficulties and Zoya romance with Ayan. Aw poor Zoya.

Thanks Sarra, Asad is a nut case yaar.......flip flop ka limit cross kiya hai usne...but chalo story wise ..its fine toh dekh lete hain.......itni jaldi dono ko akal aa jaye toh phir Gul kya karegi...abhi naya baby bhi tayaar nahi hai Wink Wink

I just hope the episodes are well executed..and I am seeing a lot of improvements in most of the departments Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-24, 16:13

slmu wrote:Very nice update Pals.. great description of the thrilling airport encounter

Asad Bang

Thanks Shanthi :)

Do u have any idea....i spent so much of my precious time in penning down that airport encounter Shocked .....mera bas chalta toh ek line mein finish kar deti Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Asad ko do char dande de do yaar :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum