Latest topics

pls help me out! dhwani members

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pls help me out! dhwani members

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-11-26, 20:22

i went to dhwaniforum.com but its not allowing me to post anything. gave my password and username. am i missing anything? by mistake i saved my password, and now anybody could login which i don't want.pls help me to solve the problem.i have different user name and password in india forum, and that one works fine.i dont know what the heck is wrong. Embarassed anyway i am not good in computer so don't be surprise. Bye nty waiting for your answer that i could join you. Bye again. hpee

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: pls help me out! dhwani members

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-26, 20:52

NAUGHTYMONKEY wrote:i went to dhwaniforum.com but its not allowing me to post anything. gave my password and username. am i missing anything? by mistake i saved my password, and now anybody could login which i don't want.pls help me to solve the problem.i have different user name and password in india forum, and that one works fine.i dont know what the heck is wrong. Embarassed anyway i am not good in computer so don't be surprise. Bye nty waiting for your answer that i could join you. Bye again. hpee

Heyy NM,

So happy to see you again, Yes you can make post but your first post will have to be approved by moderator , once  the first post is posted, you can post away 100/200/1000 posts without Mods interfering.. The first post precaution is taken cuz dhwani suddenly had lots of spam posts... Please post your content and as soon as mod approves and mod will approve as u are a member of dhwani...your post will become visible to everyone..until then only mod can see your post..

See you soon at dhwaniforum.com long hug long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum