Latest topics

SLAP COUNT LADOO PARTY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SLAP COUNT LADOO PARTY

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 04:39

So I ate a ladoo celebrating Dadi slapping Razia Bi. cheers Last week Razia Bi slapped Zoya Evil or Very Mad . The second slap was stopped by Ayan. There seems to be a lot of slapping going on in Qubool Hai, not to mention the infamous slap delivered by Asad No I freaked out and ate 2 ladoos to keep my stress down at that time :cry: I am pretty sure that Zoya will one day return that with a BIG slap and I will have a whole plate of Ladoo. Group Hug

So I have decided, instead of Drinking Game (where college students drink a peg to celebrate EVERY time someone does something, example - everytime Obama says "change" in a speech etc.)... in keeping with our culture I propose we eat a Ladoo everytime some one slaps somebody in QH or better yet, we also celebrate if poor Zoya doesn't get slapped! Eitherway, we win and eat Ladoo. Come join me in SLAP COUNT LADOO PARTY.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SLAP COUNT LADOO PARTY

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-24, 08:39

Sabi hug1

Thanks a million for that slap....we got to read u, QH again pulled u in to pen down cheers

Can I share that laddoo with you too bounce

For me the highlight of the past two episodes has been the SLAP.....kaleje ko thandak pai gai :rendeer:

Absolutely loved the post dear.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 08:52

pollyanna wrote:Sabi hug1

Thanks a million for that slap....we got to read u, QH again pulled u in to pen down cheers

Can I share that laddoo with you too bounce

For me the highlight of the past two episodes has been the SLAP.....kaleje ko thandak pai gai :rendeer:

Absolutely loved the post dear.

Pallavi.... I am ALWAYS here. :sunny: I have to sieve through Spoiler articles.. because I want to watch QH without knowing what's in store for future episodes. I savor every minute of the show!

The slap was perfect... there's more coming I'm sure... this is just the beginning... and more Ladoo for you and me... enjoy the party. Party1

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-24, 08:56

:lol!: one ladoo for each slap!! wow i so loved the slap sterday. Loved the way she was calm and gave Razia a reality check. I seriously want Zoya to slap Asad. After he said he did the jumping and running drama for his mother's happiness Evil or Very Mad. I seriously want her to slap him Grrr!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 09:52

tweety wrote::lol!: one ladoo for each slap!! wow i so loved the slap sterday. Loved the way she was calm and gave Razia a reality check. I seriously want Zoya to slap Asad. After he said he did the jumping and running drama for his mother's happiness Evil or Very Mad. I seriously want her to slap him Grrr!!

Yess. yesss.... I have been waiting for Zoya to SLAP Jahapana 6 pack for a l-o-n-g time. There will be plenty more slapping in QH in future... so glad you joined our party...
Have some more Ladoo...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-04-24, 10:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
tweety wrote::lol!: one ladoo for each slap!! wow i so loved the slap sterday. Loved the way she was calm and gave Razia a reality check. I seriously want Zoya to slap Asad. After he said he did the jumping and running drama for his mother's happiness Evil or Very Mad. I seriously want her to slap him Grrr!!

Yess. yesss.... I have been waiting for Zoya to SLAP Jahapana 6 pack for a l-o-n-g time. There will be plenty more slapping in QH in future... so glad you joined our party...
Have some more Ladoo...

Sabi thanks for those .. Motichur/besan key laddoo... Kal toh mujhe chain ki neend ayi yaar .. Loved the episode ... In fact all the shows I watch were surprisingly good ... :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-24, 10:36

Shesherkobita wrote:

Have some more Ladoo...
they look yummy!! moh mein paani aagaye!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-24, 10:44

Sabi, long hug

Hi That was the best scene of the day. I hate physical violence and do not condone it, but Razia did deserve the slap. Okay I will join you in Laddoo eating even though I hate Laddoos. So let us keep count from now on.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-24, 11:04

i want coconut laddo sabi each one for each slap

he he what she siad ayan gaya pray karne

uske koi aur kam nahi hein kya

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-24, 11:43

I still have to watch this slap.. but Ladooooo who can say no to Ladoos, add the added benefit of whenever anyone gets slapped or Zoya doesnt gives many many Ladoo to b had.. i like this party Party1

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 19:35

anurao66 wrote:Sabi, long hug

Hi That was the best scene of the day. I hate physical violence and do not condone it, but Razia did deserve the slap. Okay I will join you in Laddoo eating even though I hate Laddoos. So let us keep count from now on.

(this is a fun post, dont take it seriously, u know I love you)
hug1

WHATTTT????? you HATE Ladoo but you will still celebrate with us?
WHATTTT???? you dont like violence but still love ASR?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-24, 19:39

ROFL Count me in Sabi darling.. I only read the updates for QH, but even I have noticed the amount of slapping going on..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 19:46

clarissasham wrote:i want coconut laddo sabi each one for each slap

he he what she siad ayan gaya pray karne

uske koi aur kam nahi hein kya

Sure! Anything for you, mah dahling....
As long as you are counting slaps and eating Ladoo.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 20:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Have some more Ladoo...

Sabi thanks for those .. Motichur/besan key laddoo... Kal toh mujhe chain ki neend ayi yaar .. Loved the episode ... In fact all the shows I watch were surprisingly good ... :sunny:

Must've been a fluke to have all good episodes throughout.
Yess... have a Ladooo and join the party.... more Thappar coming Razia, Billo's way!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 20:41

slmu wrote: ROFL Count me in Sabi darling.. I only read the updates for QH, but even I have noticed the amount of slapping going on..

sarra0 wrote:I still have to watch this slap.. but Ladooooo who can say no to Ladoos, add the added benefit of whenever anyone gets slapped or Zoya doesnt gives many many Ladoo to b had.. i like this party Party1

YESSS!!! Sara and Shanthi... come and join the party ... you dont need to see the show or epi... just have a Ladoo on us.... :* emb*: (this emoticon reminds me of Ladoo).

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum