Latest topics

Especially for Zoya : Agree/Disagree QHians ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Especially for Zoya : Agree/Disagree QHians ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-24, 17:19

With Asad miya being in constant flip-flop mode, Zoya should also stop in her tracks, gather herself and listen to herself. She knows Asad loves her, she knows she loves him, then where or rather what is the problem?? Evil or Very Mad

Dont u think the following suits our Zoya cheers

What do you think? scratch What will be the modus-operandi for our bubbly, wisecrack Zoya to tackle her Akdu Ahmad Khan

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Especially for Zoya : Agree/Disagree QHians ??

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-24, 17:48

Has she acknowledged her feelings for him? Go tell him your feelings and b done with it

It's nice advice and there will reach a point where that is true and that is the sensible course of action, but emotions and love are not sensible and will put you thru pain, hurt and a lot of other emotions before it let's u get to that stage. Had she can the kind she would have done it long back, now she is on the roller coaster.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-24, 18:36

sarra0 wrote:Has she acknowledged her feelings for him? Go tell him your feelings and b done with it

It's nice advice and there will reach a point where that is true and that is the sensible course of action, but emotions and love are not sensible and will put you thru pain, hurt and a lot of other emotions before it let's u get to that stage. Had she can the kind she would have done it long back, now she is on the roller coaster.

Sarra you have described it so beautifully. You are absolutely right love has no reason and is not sensible. I think she will wait for him to tell and she will try her best to amke him acknowledge the feelings.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-24, 19:59

Pallavi... interesting post...

Zoya'a personality is different from what we usually see on serials (and that's why I love her). I think she is more likely to make Asad ADMIT he loves her than give up... She will drive him up the wall in the process... But QUIET RETREAT is not likely to be her modus-operandi ... just my POV.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-04-24, 20:38

This would have been the case as she been type of regular character in all these serial. But zoya is a believer and she sticks to what she knows for example the episode where she made asad admit that he remembered the night where they we high on baang. What I believe would happen is that she will make him first of all understand his feeling and then make him admit that he is crazy bout her, and the only way she can achieve this is by driving him really crazy with her antics.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 09:40

I would love her to go and tell him there words and just walk way kehke whether u accept it or not my foot

But then tho kahani khatham asad willrun after her and then what will gul matha do
ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 10:50

sarra0 wrote:Has she acknowledged her feelings for him? Go tell him your feelings and b done with it

True that Sarra, This is one facet which we will love to see...but Zoya being Zoya......i guess we have to wait a little more.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 10:57

Shesherkobita wrote:Pallavi... interesting post...

Zoya'a personality is different from what we usually see on serials (and that's why I love her). I think she is more likely to make Asad ADMIT he loves her than give up... She will drive him up the wall in the process... But QUIET RETREAT is not likely to be her modus-operandi ... just my POV.

Sabi....yup "quiet retreat" is not being Zoya but guess somewhere down the line, Zoya should use this hathkanda too to get her guy to give words to his emotions...Last evening episode where Zoya-Asad have a fight....it was so well conceived, actually put a lid on Asad's mouth....and KSG/Surbhi again did a wonderful job with the right timing

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 11:00

Ksaria1 wrote:This would have been the case as she been type of regular character in all these serial. But zoya is a believer and she sticks to what she knows for example the episode where she made asad admit that he remembered the night where they we high on baang. What I believe would happen is that she will make him first of all understand his feeling and then make him admit that he is crazy bout her, and the only way she can achieve this is by driving him really crazy with her antics.

Ksaria.....absolutely agree with you.....and thats the reason we have developed a strong liking towards Asya...they are fictitious yet REAL.

We know Asad has to travel miles to reach to the spot where Zoya is...but at the same time, Zoya need to cover few steps too......which will strengthen their relationship.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 11:02

clarissasham wrote:I would love her to go and tell him there words and just walk way kehke whether u accept it or not my foot

But then tho kahani khatham asad willrun after her and then what will gul matha do
ROFL

Shami jaan...tabhi toh Asad ko akal aayegi.....he doesnt REACT till the point he figures that he will lose Zoya.......and this is very much needed :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum