Latest topics

The Hug !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hug !!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 12:01

The airport sequence though it was way too dramatic and bollywoodish, I was left wanting for more......For me......"kuchh toh chhoot raha hai Gul" wali feeling aa rahi thi
and then it was followed by a complete denial and terming it as a drama by Asad was a nice way to keep the story moving. But I had not imagined in my wildest dreams that Gul will give such a fantabulous surprise. Oh My God!!! I am still not over that last shot of yesterday's episode....Come lets enjoy it once again :

Credit:-Pics from fanpage

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hug !!!

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-25, 12:08

Pallu,

The hug was unexpeted indeed. Zoya's facial expressions tells it all. I just have a doubt does she not lock the bathroom door when she goes for a shower and the bedroom door was also open. I wish they had shown in another way.

Now Tanu adopted snakewa ka plan. I think for them Intellectual property can be re used by them and not wasted as it is very precious like water.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 12:12

Hahah.....Anu...lets assume that she just went to wash her face...hence the doors were not latched :geek:

yup it was a deja vu moment wrt the evil plan....also the foiled attempt.......but ending it with that HUG.......hence no complains Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 12:20

anu same doubt here though that hug was all so cute and i felt like it was asr . pallo dont hit me hard

yeah i loved it

thta was really a very good act from KSG

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 13:03

clarissasham wrote:anu same doubt here though that hug was all so cute and i felt like it was asr . pallo dont hit me hard

yeah i loved it

Shami jaan, why will i hit u dear...... affraid

asr rehta toh main post nahi banati , rather u would have seen me Party1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-25, 13:15

Shami (oops) Pallavi, ... thank you for mentioning the hug... Zoya's eyes were bulging out, so was mine. Shocked

Interestingly Zoya didnt close the hug... she is always after Asad to admit his love for her... but I dont think she herself knows that she is in love too... Asad went through the Live Burial and now this (attempted murder)... but Zoya never went through any "realization"... has there been Dhak Dhak episodes? I cant recall... I think she is in the mode that anyone would fall for her "dimples" (like she mentioned before Bolna Halke Halke). What do you think?

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-25, 13:35; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 13:17

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:anu same doubt here though that hug was all so cute and i felt like it was asr . pallo dont hit me hard

yeah i loved it

Shami jaan, why will i hit u dear...... affraid

asr rehta toh main post nahi banati , rather u would have seen me Party1

hayee thanks re but truly i loved that scene.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 13:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Shami... thank you for mentioning the hug... Zoya's eyes were bulging out, so was mine. Shocked

Interestingly Zoya didnt close the hug... she is always after Asad to admit his love for her... but I dont think she herself knows that she is in love too... Asad went through the Live Burial and now this (attempted murder)... but Zoya never went through any "realization"... has there been Dhak Dhak episodes? I cant recall... I think she is in the mode that anyone would fall for her "dimples" (like she mentioned before Bolna Halke Halke). What do you think?
shami nahi pallo jaaann

yeh ur right as we discussed earlier thiss the specialty of four lions shows, men will always discover they are in love properly and women they will need mentos yar. so zoya will get her mentos one day i guess.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 13:36

Shesherkobita wrote:Shami... thank you for mentioning the hug... Zoya's eyes were bulging out, so was mine. Shocked

Hi Sabi....eggzactly......Zoya too has to have a reckoning phase.....she has to sit up and ponder....what if she loses Asad to someone else or something untoward happens to him.....abhi tak its rosy for her......love is only to fall for her dimples......she has to know the essence of relationship...vis s vis asad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-25, 13:37

clarissasham wrote:

shami nahi pallo jaaann

yeh ur right as we discussed earlier thiss the specialty of four lions shows, men will always discover they are in love properly and women they will need mentos yar. so zoya will get her mentos one day i guess.

Sorry to Pallavi... I got confused bcos we were talking abt the HUG that you saw in ur office ... So we have a LLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGG way to go...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 13:40

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

shami nahi pallo jaaann

Sorry to Pallavi... I got confused bcos we were talking abt the HUG that you saw in ur office ... So we have a LLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGG way to go...
i was talking about this same hug ha ha that was good na and pallo is talking about the same hug. jab dono hug ho ek tho kya karega khazi ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-25, 13:42

pollyanna wrote:

Hi Sabi....eggzactly......Zoya too has to have a reckoning phase.....she has to sit up and ponder....what if she loses Asad to someone else or something untoward happens to him.....abhi tak its rosy for her......love is only to fall for her dimples......she has to know the essence of relationship...vis s vis asad

Sorry Pallavi... we were talking abt the hug in another post with Shami... honest mistake (also its 4 am in the morning for me Sleep )
Oye ma go (OMG) ...do you have to see another Kidnapping for Zoya's realization? Please Allah Miah, anything but a kidnapping.... Yes, she is still in Look at my Dimple phase... koi baat nahi... I have patience.. i will wait :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-25, 13:43

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

shami nahi pallo jaaann

i was talking about this same hug ha ha that was good na and pallo is talking about the same hug. jab dono hug ho ek tho kya karega khazi ROFL
:*lol*:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 13:48

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Sorry Pallavi... we were talking abt the hug in another post with Shami... honest mistake (also its 4 am in the morning for me Sleep )
Oye ma go (OMG) ...do you have to see another Kidnapping for Zoya's realization? Please Allah Miah, anything but a kidnapping.... Yes, she is still in Look at my Dimple phase... koi baat nahi... I have patience.. i will wait :)

eee sorry kaahe ka.......4 baj gaye lekin party at dhwani abhi baaki hai

Hugs--wa re..... long hug

no kidnappy track plzzz... Bang Gul ..hope u r listening No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 14:40

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

kidnap karke kya fayeda yar even to keep her mouth shut out lalland and rockeys might need loads of fevicol. ithne paise nahi honge unke pass ROFL

par if there is kidnap track i hope gul brings rocky at least i miss him Miss You

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 14:45

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

kidnap karke kya fayeda yar even to keep her mouth shut out lalland and rockeys might need loads of fevicol. ithne paise nahi honge unke pass ROFL

par if there is kidnap track i hope gul brings rocky at least i miss him Miss You

Shami jaan....tussi chha gaye ho....fevicol, fish fry and now missing rocky....... :*lol*:

I will die laughing today ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 14:50

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Shami jaan....tussi chha gaye ho....fevicol, fish fry and now missing rocky....... :*lol*:

I will die laughing today ROFL

tussi math maro nahi tho Wu kaun dega

yeah i said the truth i miss rocky . affraid

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 15:04

What the!!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

bas yehi pyar hai aapka....WU ke liye kewal...... No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-25, 15:06

pollyanna wrote:What the!!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

bas yehi pyar hai aapka....WU ke liye kewal...... No
unbelievable nahi nahi its drama and drama only i lubb you meri jaaan :(<3):

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2013-04-25, 17:49

I loved the whole scene,,, from adda trying to copy Amit jis famous running style to tanu ji getting invisible in the pillar but yes the eyes made it to memorable,,,, popped liked a candy from spring box....

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum