Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 25th April 2013557

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 25th April 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-25, 22:07

Asad removes the wire from the tub, runs and hugs Zoya in a passionate embrace while Zoya continues accusing him all the while about how can he enter someone's bathroom. Zoya tells him that he is not behaving like a true gentleman, Asad cuts her off and shows her the wire and the repercussions if she would have stepped into that water.Tanu gets all angry watching her plans foiled. Asad is bout to leave, Dilshad looks at them through the window....Zoya stops Asad, holds his hand and tells him to confess that he does care for her. Asad says no....Dilshad thinks to herself, why cant these two feel for each other which I see in them. Tanu gets all riled up.

Dilshad opens her cupboard, gets lots of dupattas on the bed and chooses one for Zoya which will suit her. And she chanced upon one. Tanu asks her why is she happy and Dilshad tells her about the coincidence that Asad got engaged today and she gets this dupatta which she has chosen much earlier for her DIL. Tanu tries to tell her that its a fake engagement but Dilshad tells that its all the hands of destiny and God has made plans for everyone of us.

Zoya comes there, Dilshad informs her to get ready for the relative's walima and also to wear the dupatta too.

Razia searching for something, Humeira comes there and tells her that she has misplaced it and apologises.

At the function: Dilshad and Asad alread at the venue, talking to relatives......Zoya comes there .......and Asad is mesmerised looking at her beauty. Both have an eyelock while Dilshad looks on. Tanu tells her that its the same dupatta which u had kept for ur DIL and Dilshad tells her that its also a sign. SOmeone asks Dilshad abt Zoya and she tells her that she is more than a guest.

Zoya and Najma exchanging pleasantries, Some girl asks her about the ring. Zoya grabs this opportunity and tells in a louder voice so that Asad hears ,that its her engagement ring and that the person is present here but he is very emotionally challenged and he is more shy than the newly wedded bride. Asad gets all angry. Everybody leaves and Asad grabs Zoya in a corner and asks why is she behaving like this. She again challenges him and ask him what does he mean by the ring and Asad is tongue tied. He tells her not to make him a laughing stock in front of the guests, and leaves while Zoya thinks that she will make him accept his feelings.

Next scene shows that Asad's family and Ayan's family are almost coming face to face with each other.They are invited to the same function. Nikhat-Nuzrat talking to the bride. They(all members from each side) almost miss seeing each other. Asad leaves Dilshad to get something when she was about to come up with his marriage topic. Haseena bi asks Razia about Zoya , she gets a FB of Mamujaan--little Zoya but Razia rubbishes her off saying that since she is guest at Asad's hence she doesnt like her. Razia thinks that Zoya is out of her life forever while Zoya passes by her in the background.

2 ladies stop Zoya and asks her about her parents, they sympathies that she is alone. She tells them that her sister--jiju are there with her and also now she has another family too as she got engaged too. They ask him who is that person, she is about to say...when Asad comes and takes her. He tells her not to misbehave and not to speak in loud voice but Zoya doesnt agree. She is going all gaga to get him more angry when he pleads with her and she complies....She tells him she will behave if he gives her a rose .....he gets it.....she tells him to couple it with romantic words and again starts to pitch her voice when he gets all romantic....and a lovely eyelock follows between them.

Precap: Dilshad tells Asad to get married to Zoya in 10 days since he loves her and cares for her.

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 25th April 2013

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-25, 22:20

Thanks Pallavi for the WU..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-25, 23:06

thanks pals

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-25, 23:40

Pallu,

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful update. I am running to see the episoede. There was a promo in the beginning of how both the families are together and Zoya tries to bring Dilshaad and Shireen together I wonder if it is for this or for Nikhat's Let us see.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-26, 02:07

Thanks Palls for the update.. oy I have the whole week to catch up on hopefully over the weekend and today's episode is another one that sounds like a good one. Humaira is out of the hospital then? At least the two families meeting at the function makes more sense then shrin coming to find Dilshaad. Is Dilshaad going to say Zoya?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-26, 10:15

thanks for the update Pallo!!Ufffo how long is this Asad going to keep his mouth shut Rolling Eyes

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 11:11

Maria J wrote:Thanks Pallavi for the WU..

My pleasure Maria :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 11:14

lalsunvid wrote:thanks pals

Thankew Vidya :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 11:15

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful update. I am running to see the episoede. There was a promo in the beginning of how both the families are together and Zoya tries to bring Dilshaad and Shireen together I wonder if it is for this or for Nikhat's Let us see.

Thanks Anu :)

Dilshad and Shirin will have a face off at the function and thus the challenge to get Asad married in 10 days :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 11:19

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update.. oy I have the whole week to catch up on hopefully over the weekend and today's episode is another one that sounds like a good one. Humaira is out of the hospital then? At least the two families meeting at the function makes more sense then shrin coming to find Dilshaad. Is Dilshaad going to say Zoya?

Thanks Sarra......

Yup she has seen enough and is quite intelligent to come to the conclusion that Asad-Zoya are a couple.

Humeira is back home, Ayan is present over the phone.....guess for some more time Wink

yeah, that was a good idea....Shirin-Dilshad meeting at a function......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 11:21

tweety wrote:thanks for the update Pallo!!Ufffo how long is this Asad going to keep his mouth shut Rolling Eyes

Thanks Sowme :)

For Asad its just Bang Bang from me :)

But I really liked yesterday's episode when Zoya is hell bent on getting him speak up ....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-26, 11:27

pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:thanks for the update Pallo!!Ufffo how long is this Asad going to keep his mouth shut Rolling Eyes

For Asad its just from me :)

But I really liked yesterday's episode when Zoya is hell bent on getting him speak up ....
Yes, it was nice!! but dont know how far can she really push it. I will jus slap him if he hurts her again.Somehow have been getting a feeling like he will hurt her n we will get to see another farak padtha hein track bounce

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 11:32

tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Yes, it was nice!! but dont know how far can she really push it. I will jus slap him if he hurts her again.Somehow have been getting a feeling like he will hurt her n we will get to see another farak padtha hein track bounce

yup Sowme.....I so wish that....i have mentioned the following in another post.....this is my SKD(u know, where I am coming from)

Dilshad--Shirin face off, challenge acceptance
Dilshad chooses Zoya
Ajmer trip where Asya voice their feelings, Dilshad's gets to know half truth abt Tanu
Nikaah day: Tanu informs Asad abt Zoya's father's identity, switches bride(instead of Zoya ,its tanu)
But Asad says Qubool Nahi hai...and the marriage is called off

Next phase of hate track starts between Asya...from Asad's side.

Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-26, 11:37

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update.. oy I have the whole week to catch up on hopefully over the weekend and today's episode is another one that sounds like a good one. Humaira is out of the hospital then? At least the two families meeting at the function makes more sense then shrin coming to find Dilshaad. Is Dilshaad going to say Zoya?

Thanks Sarra......

Yup she has seen enough and is quite intelligent to come to the conclusion that Asad-Zoya are a couple.

Humeira is back home, Ayan is present over the phone.....guess for some more time Wink

:lol!: wat excuse did they give this time about Ayan being missing.. still at the mosque.. praying...or at the Barber shop getting his hair cut for the important re introduction

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-26, 11:39

pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

yup Sowme.....I so wish that....i have mentioned the following in another post.....this is my SKD(u know, where I am coming from)

Dilshad chooses Zoya
Ajmer trip where Asya voice their feelings, Dilshad's gets to know half truth abt Tanu
Nikaah day: Tanu informs Asad abt Zoya's father's identity, switches bride(instead of Zoya ,its tanu)

Dance

Do u then expect asad and tanu to get engaged?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 11:41

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Sarra......

:lol!: wat excuse did they give this time about Ayan being missing.. still at the mosque.. praying...or at the Barber shop getting his hair cut for the important re introduction

this is defo a nice excuse.....hope they use it

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-26, 12:04

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Dilshad chooses Zoya

err!! dont know if Asad will give any positive answers to his ammi's que(as per the precap) so she may instead want him to get engaged to Tanu. This way he will be in even more messy situation.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-26, 12:05

pollyanna wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks Anu :)

Dilshad and Shirin will have a face off at the function and thus the challenge to get Asad married in 10 days :)

Yes I guessed it after I saw the precap.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-26, 12:08

pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Dilshad chooses Zoya

Dance

Pallu What the is only I can tell you. Nahhhiiiiiiiii not another hate track.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 12:27

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Dilshad chooses Zoya

Dance

Naah...Tanu will be busted soon Sarra......coz guess.....she is leaving too many clues for her foiled attempts.......Razia as well as Asad's family members will soon get to know the real her......but in the QH timeline ...this can take 2-3 weeks.

What I think...once hate track starts, Zoya will leave Asad's house.....she will meet Ayan though she will not be knowing abt her father's identity by then.......and somehow Ayan will come into picture then...not romantically but as a friend

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum