SPECIAL EPISODE UPDATE OF QH 18TH FEB 2013 5 5 3

SPECIAL EPISODE UPDATE OF QH 18TH FEB 2013

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPECIAL EPISODE UPDATE OF QH 18TH FEB 2013

Post by anurao66 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:30 am

THE OPENING OF THE RAAZ

AYAAN’S HOUSE

Zoya is out side the house and sees Raghu Singh entering the house. She enter the house and sees a function going on with all the guest walking about. Maamujaan will be telling the quests that since Nikhat came back from Ajmeer they thought of organizing a Mehfil. Evil or Very Mad Humeria is seen teasing Nikhat and Imran. Shireen and Daddi are seen sitting next to them. Shireen asks Daadi if she should get her anything but Daadi says she is fine.

Zoya is feeling awkward wearing pant and shirt while everyone are wearing beautiful clothes. :P She spies a burka in a corner and she wears it. :) Then she enters the house searching for Raghu Singh and she finds him behind a pillar calling someone on the phone. She decides whoever he is calling is responsible for the attack on Dilshaad. She looks around to see whom he is talking to. She finds Haseena Bi on the phone. Razia says Good you called and I received the sweets. Zoya then thinks she is not the lady. cheers Just behind her Rashid is talking with someone, and he passes her both not seeing each other.

Raghu Singh is talking and walking away and Zoaya follows. He is talking to Razia who is on top and Razia asks him to meet her at the storeroom at the back of the house. She has to give him something. Twisted Evil

Raghu Singh leaves to the storeroom and Zoya follows determined to see the face of the person behind this murder attempt. :)
Razia goes to her room and puts some important papers relevant to the Raaz in a pouch and put the pouch in a small bag. No

As she was doing it Haseena Bi enters the room and asks Razia to come fast and start the function because her sister is coming and she does not want to be late to meet her. Razia resists but Haseena Bi does not listen to her. She literally drags Razia out. :lol!: In the corridor Razia pretends to fall and keeps the purse near a diwan. She goes down with Haseena Bi.

In the meantime Daadi is walking down the same corridor and bumps into Zoya who is trying to follow Raghu Singh. The presents carried by Daadi falls down. Our clumsy Zoya apologizes to Daadi and insists on picking up the presents as it is her fault. cheers While picking the presents she picks up the pouch Razia has hidden and gives it to Daadi. Daadi takes the presents and goes down.

ASAD’S HOUSE

Asad is worried that he has not heard anything from Zoya and asks Najma. She tells him that she will come and she tried calling but Zoya was cutting her call. Asad then remembers after shouting at her not to interfere a determined Zoya tells him she will find out the killer by herself. affraid

AYAAN’s HOUSE

Razia is seen taking with Raghu Singh and telling him that she will give him something and he has to keep it carefully. He says that a girl was behind him and even Asad Ahmad Khan accompanied her. Razia says she knows that is why she had staged his death. He wants money and as she is giving him the money Zoya comes outside and sees this.. She wants to see the face of the person but unfortunately she is unable to. While trying she makes a noise which alerts Razia. Razia, then gives the purse (which is empty) cheers to the person and asks him to go away from the place for sometime. Razia searches outside in the corridor but cant find anyone so she is wondering who it is

Meanwhile Zoya comes out and searches for Raghu Singh. But Raghu Singh is not to be seen anywhere. Actually he is at the back of her and is searching the purse and finds it empty.

Inside the house, The function is over and Daadi id giving the gifts to the greedy Haseena bi’s family. As she id distributing the presents, she picks up one for Haseena bi along with the pouch. Haseena tells she will collect the presents after her sister comes. So Daadi will tell Humeria to keep everything in her room. :sunny:

Razia is shocked at the fact that nothing in in the purse and goes to the corridor and searches the place where she hid it. :lol!: When she finds nothing then she will be wondering who would have taken it.

ASAD’S HOUSE

Zoya will be narrating her experiences to Asad and tells him that Raghu Singh is alive and not dead ad claimed. Asad does not believe her and tells how can he be alive as he is dead by police records. She tells him I am going crazy trying to make you understand and Aasd says I am going crazy at the thought of what would have happened to you. :P A Mitwa vey moment.

Zoya trying to convince him shows the snap of the house she took and Asad seeing the snap is shocked. He asks her is this the place where you went to. She says yes and some function was going on and maybe Raghu Singh came to meet an outsider. Asad then tells her it cannot be. She asks him to you know the house and who lives there. Then he says Rashid Ahmad Khan lives there.Zoya is shocked at the answer scratch .

AYAAN”S HOUSE

Razia, thinks that Daadi has taken the stuff and is searching her room when Daadi arrives and says there is no stuff here, She does not believe it and catches Daadi’s hands and twists it and asks her for the truth. Evil or Very Mad But Daadi keeps telling her she does not know when Nikhat and Humeria walk in and at shocked at the sight. Evil or Very Mad Razia covers up telling that she was trying to massage Daadi hands or something.

ASAD’S HOUSE

Asad is under the impression that his father is behind this and Zoya tells maybe I am mistaken. Dilshaad comes there and tells them that someone from that house is responsible for trying to murder her. She tells them that Rashid was under some pressure to leave her and all this is connected to the Gudiya factory. That is why he left them. Rolling Eyes

When Asad does not believe then she tells them about Rashid visit and shows the property documents in the name of Asad and Najma. He did not tell them because he was afraid of their safety. She then goes on to tell that the murder attempt was made because of a Gudiya which was given by Raashid to Najma on her first Birthday. That Doll had something, which contained voices of two people.

Zoya asks Dilshaad to show the doll. But by then Najma has loaded all old books and toys into a truck and sent it to an NGO. She tells the same to them. The truck is leaving the house and the doll falls unnoticed in the garden.

Asad tries to run behind the truck but is not able to catch up with it. He is very disappointed that he lost the only clue. As they walk in the doll is lying in the garden.

AYAANS HOUSE

Razia has drugged Daadi and trying to get the truth out of her but Daadi knows nothing. So Razia gives up and goes away. Evil or Very Mad After sometime, Daadi finds the pouch and realizes the importance of it. She calls Rashid and gives it to him. She tells him to burn it and get on in life.

Raashid goes to his room and Razia is there and he hands over the papers to her.

ASAD’S HOUSE

Asad is still under the impression that Rashid would have put fire to the factory for his own selfish reasons. Zoya tries to reason with him telling him that if he had burnt the factory for gain then he would have sold it or built another factory there. But since it did not happen there is more to the story than what meets the eyes. Asad tells we have come to an dead end and cant proceed further. Zoya says all the answers will be found in the same Gudiya factory and we should visit it.

GUDIYA FACTORY
Razia reaches the factory and is very happy and gloating. No She has trapped Rashid and used him for something beneficial to her.

PRECAP:

A flashback is shown where Razia has killed a woman and buried her in the factory Twisted Evil . On her say so Rashid burns the factory. No She tells Rashid that you have killed a woman and will have to go behind bars. Rashid pleads with her that he never knew anyone was there. Razia tells him that all she told him to burn the factory and she never told him to kill anyone and gives a wicked smile.

If I have made any mistakes please forgive me for it was unintentional.

Last edited by anurao66 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SPECIAL EPISODE UPDATE OF QH 18TH FEB 2013

Post by sharmibalan on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:24 am

Anu.....I am still to watch the episode.....But your update gave me a glimpse of what to expect.......A good episode gearing up for a big revelation.....a well written update.....:)

Anu the part where you described the incidents in Ayaan's house....

Why was Hasenna shocked? Did you type Hasenna's name by mistake instead of Raziya or I misunderstood the whole scene?

"Haseena is shocked at the fact that nothing in in the purse and goes to the corridor and searches the place where she hid it. :lol!: When she finds nothing then she will be wondering who would have taken it. "

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:59 am

Sharmi,

Thanks for liking the post. I am sorry I made a mistake and instead of tying Razia, I typed Haseena. Thanks a lot for pointing it out. :heart: I have made the corrections.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 am

Anu....I liked the episode, absolutely loved some of the scenes.....the build up.......

Wow...what a lovely detailed update dear........U have not missed out any single frame Thumbsup and absolutely loved the use of emoticons....... :)

Razia was superb as a vamp and scared the hell out of me...with her interaction with Dadi Evil or Very Mad

I also liked the mitwa moment...the first in the past four months......it came out as natural and gelled with the track too :)

Last edited by pollyanna on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 am

Pallu,

The build up for the Raaz was could some scenes were shot well. Please come back when you can.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 am

I am wondering at the adventures of the gudiya .. if it could talk it would have a very interesting story to tell ....other than the recorded chip of course :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 am

Manu, long hug

Good Morning, I am sorry I am a bit tied up today. I liked your joke. But seriously what would really happen when the Gudiya is found and who will find it. I really hope that it does not go in Razia's hands.
She is really frightening.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top