Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 26th April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 22:00

The episode starts with the oh so dreamy eyes of Asad holding Zoya's gaze and moving towards Zoya, Zoya initially flutters her eyes, feels the pull and is being drawn towards him...Mitwa BG....he hands her the rose...and says he is the most luckiest person having got engaged to her......and then he moves back.....smiles and tells her that hope ur childish acts are over.ZOya smiles and both leave. Tannu overlooks and makes an evil face, while on her back, even Razia sees Zoya. Razia--Tanu have a fight, Razia tells her that it was my fault that i assigned the job of eliminating Zoya to her, she lied about Zoya leaving India, etc. Tanu tries telling her that its a fake engagement and Asad stopped her at the airport. But Razia again accuses her that she is of no use and she cannot separate Asad-Zoya.Razia leaves from there while Tanu is super angry.

Dllshad notices Rashid, Asad comes there and asks her is something wrong. Asad notices Zoya talking abt her engagement ring with other girls and tells his mom that its time to leave. He goes to call Zoya.

Asad finds Zoya taking to her sister, again they have a cute fight regarding fake engagement. Zoya breaks down finally and asks point blank abt the reason for the engagement. That the ring/engagement doesnt mean anything to him. He asks her ..what is it that she wants, does she want to make it real.....and then both again go back to DENIAL mode and cute fight ensue.....Najma comes there and calls both of them.

Dilshad is walking and bumps into Shirin
The face off starts between Dilshad and Shirin: bounce

Fasten ur seat belts with the full on DRAMA :)>>:

meoow

Shirin(S)being her gullible self starts accusing Dilshad(D)
S tells her that we mite have become friends but u have done wrong to my kids.
D---U must have been a victim of some MU
S--u are jealous of my son Ayan as he is getting engaged before Asad gets into any holy alliance, why did u play the voodoo trick/black magic to stop his sagai,
D is dumbfounded/ taken aback ( must be thinking this female has lost her mind :P ) tries to explain and put some sense into Shirin.
Razia putting oil in the fire, so that D doesnt tell the truth to Shirin. D tells Razia to keep off this topic. D is about to leave.

Shirin doesnt let her go and continues that she is the one who ruined Ayan's life.
D tell that Asad is already engaged, and why will she not want Ayan to get married.
Razia butts in....how can we accept this news, no function, no invitation. Haseena bi pitches in about the issue of abandoned woman. All start maligning Shirin.Rashid comes there, asks them to stop nonsense....but no one bothered Rolling Eyes
S --u did this because ur husband left u, u wanted to even out things with me.
D still doesnt speak and just looks on to Rashid
S--dont look at my husband, i am cursing u that even ur son will neither get happiness nor love in his life.He will never get married.
D ---dons a durga/Asad-ess(lioness :P ) avatar, points a finger to her and asks if I am the abandoned woman then what abt u......u r the OTHER woman.U can never take the place of the first wife. I will tell u and show u the real fight. She tells Razia to fear God. Then she moves to Rashis and tells him that u did not speak 17 yrs back and it remains the same today too.She comes to Shirin and tells her that she has become a pawn in somone's hand. I had never thought ill about u.
S --is shocked
D--i was silent till now coz u were just accusing a wife but not now......since u have spoken ill about my kids. ***ek biwi chup reh sakti hai, ek maa nahi***I vow that I will get my son married and that too in 10 days. Also I would not want anyone of u to be present in the ceremony. Party2

All of them are shocked. The camera pans on every face. Dilshad goes to Asad and the family leaves. Rashid is very sad and the shot freezes on Shirin's face.

Precap: the promo abt Dilshad pointing towards 2 ladeej for the bride.

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 26th April 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-26, 22:10

Pallu,

Thanks for such a wonderful update. It was brilliant the way you described the much needed confrontation. I really enjoyed reading you. Will come back for more after seeing the episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-26, 22:23

Thanks Anu...ekdum Dilkhush kar dita Dilshad ne Wink Wink

Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-04-26, 23:28

Nice update Pals :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 02:07

Thanks Pallavi.... As you know I don't read any spoilers/SBB etc, I really don't know what's gonna happen.... I can't wait till Monday ( sounding like an 18 yr old) bounce
who is dilahsd pointing to? It's gotta be Zoya, right? As she declared Asad will marry within 10 days... I have a feeling Zoya will go missing ( ? kidnapped, Gul mata ki fav.) and Asad might end up thinking of marrying Tanveer..
Pallavi,if you know something, if you know whats gonna happen, don't tell me!

Thanks again for the wonderful update.

Ps: loved the convo btween Asad & Zoya ( shades of IPK, without the guilt feeling of LA hanging around) .... "aap mujhe kya chahtey hai?" and how Zoya backed out :P Embarassed

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 09:21

zoya is a cheater she is cheater :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 10:12

--sumana13-- wrote:Nice update Pals :)

Thanks Manu dear....have u started following QH?? please do give it a watch.....its going good Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 10:15

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi.... As you know I don't read any spoilers/SBB etc, I really don't know what's gonna happen.... I can't wait till Monday ( sounding like an 18 yr old) bounce
who is dilahsd pointing to? It's gotta be Zoya, right? As she declared Asad will marry within 10 days... I have a feeling Zoya will go missing ( ? kidnapped, Gul mata ki fav.) and Asad might end up thinking of marrying Tanveer..
Pallavi,if you know something, if you know whats gonna happen, don't tell me!

Thanks again for the wonderful update.

Ps: loved the convo btween Asad & Zoya ( shades of IPK, without the guilt feeling of LA hanging around) .... "aap mujhe kya chahtey hai?" and how Zoya backed out :P Embarassed

Sabi...thanks dear :) :)

QH is ekdum going IPK way....you are absolutely right.......in EVERY way.....and next 10 days will also be similar Wink

@Spoiler: Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 10:15

clarissasham wrote:zoya is a cheater she is cheater :*lol*:

Lolzzzz, true that Shami bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-27, 19:15

Nice update Pals.. battle between moms.. nice.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-28, 08:37

Pallo I took ur clue abt dishad shirin r=face off and read the update..woow I loved dilshad..I need to watch her scene..Thanks Pallo

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-28, 21:57

slmu wrote:Nice update Pals.. battle between moms.. nice.

Thanks Shanthi...it was a good performance :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-28, 21:58

zuzana wrote:Pallo I took ur clue abt dishad shirin r=face off and read the update..woow I loved dilshad..I need to watch her scene..Thanks Pallo

My pleasure Zu, hope u liked the scene :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-29, 03:31

Thanks Palls, she really had taken all the crap they dished out without saying much, it makes me laugh they say such bad things about her.. they say she is a women that has been left but not once do they think bout the other side.. shrin looked so hurt wen she was called the other women which is fact, she may have been silent but wen it comes to her children she will speak out, she is a lions mother protecting her cub.. she will b heard. I was glad Rashid didn't say anything, he was useless in the past and he is useless now, he does not deserve Dilshaad.

Zoya came so close but backed out, and asad shakes my head.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum