Gone with the wind

So give me some predictions guys

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaun hai baap? aap ya mein ;)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 10:05

Shamiiiiiii.....
I came for you.... Someone gave me coffee at dinner, now I can't sleep...must be a Sajeesh....

Whatever happens .... The next 10 days will be full of torture.... Tannu will try to kill Zoya in zillion different ways.... While Tannu plots murder and Asad keeps saving her.... the Cvs will look for a new Ayan....

What is this with Azmeer? Is that a spoiler?

Dilshad will point to Zoya... Bcos she already saw them in the bathroom Embarassed and thought they loved one another...

What's gonna happen to Tanveer and Imrans baby? Maybe Tannu will get Asad drunk and claim that she was violated by Asad? Why not? QH events are exactly like a 70s Hindi movie.... Zoya and Humaira will recognize one another through the music box someday, warna my name is not Sabi.... Okay sorry back to current track...

Maybe Tanu will kidnap Zoya and on the 10th day Asad will decide to marry Tannu...thinking Zoya left him....

Are you still there Shami?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 10:09

Shami jaan .......yeh post ke samay chicken tha menu mein...superb SOH dear ROFL

Shami, Sabi....main aa gayi....u there????

the game can turn either ways.....I am loving this turn of events by the CVs......sooper screenplay for Friday's episode :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 10:25

Shesherkobita wrote:Shamiiiiiii.....
I came for you.... Someone gave me coffee at dinner, now I can't sleep...must be a Sajeesh....

Whatever happens .... The next 10 days will be full of torture.... Tannu will try to kill Zoya in zillion different ways.... While Tannu plots murder and Asad keeps saving her.... the Cvs will look for a new Ayan....

Dilshad will point to Zoya... Bcos she already saw them in the bathroom Embarassed and thought they loved one another...

What's gonna happen to Tanveer and Imrans baby? Maybe Tannu will get Asad drunk and claim that she was violated by Asad? Why not? QH events are exactly like a 70s Hindi movie.... Zoya and Humaira will recognize one another through the music box someday, warna my name is not Sabi.... Okay sorry back to current track...

Maybe Tanu will kidnap Zoya and on the 10th day Asad will decide to marry Tannu...thinking Zoya left him....

Sorry yar me in office so running in between work and D. hum interesting points sabi

Bada wala hug for coming and reply long hug

Coffee in dinner its sazish

Hubby ne diya tha kya Heart

1. tannu will try to kill zoya-100% true
2. yeah new ayan within 10 days-
3. there were reports on ajmeer journey by zoe , asad with dilshad

have they changed it

4.yeah dilshad will point to zoya
but tanu will do something and either there might be MU between asad zoya

or as us siad Gul ki favorite

zoe will get kidnapped :||^v:

On humaira zoe – don’t chage ur name that will become true as u said.

QH has everything

Watch it of u need

Honour killing

Acid attack

Taliban style torturing

Murder

Plotting

Electric shock pepsi

Now kidnapping ki bari hein Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 10:27

pollyanna wrote:Shami jaan .......yeh post ke samay chicken tha menu mein...superb SOH dear ROFL

Shami, Sabi....main aa gayi....u there????

the game can turn either ways.....I am loving this turn of events by the CVs......sooper screenplay for Friday's episode :)

yeah a bada wala clap for last days epi that was superb

i will stand with ur last days soch

at the end tanu and asasd will not get married

but next week would be tremendous and rocking i hope

gul dont spoil our SKD cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 10:28

sabi u changed ur DP haseenabi

What the...............

UNBELIEVABLE..

u cheated

Brown Chop-tea
maff nahi karoongi affraid

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 10:33

Pallavi... If I calculate by Hindi serial contract marriage rule... A fake marriage happens around 6-8 months time... QH is 5.5 months old.... Sometime within next 1-2 months there will be marriage between Zoya and Asad, where Asad will go through " because I hate you" phase...... Now the question is , WHY will he hate her?????
There is no way Asad is marrying Tanveer... Sagai maybe...but not a marriage...that's not how GUL rolls.... What do you think?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 10:37

clarissasham wrote:

What the...............

UNBELIEVABLE..

u cheated

Brown Chop-tea

I know how to make Brawn Chotea forgive me Embarassed

I was so happy to see Hasinabi ... She must be very popular in Bhopal... She is invited into every Milaad, engagement party etc... She is the heart and soul of a party in Bhopal ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 10:38

Shesherkobita wrote:Pallavi... If I calculate by Hindi serial contract marriage rule... A fake marriage happens around 6-8 months time... QH is 5.5 months old.... Sometime within next 1-2 months there will be marriage between Zoya and Asad, where Asad will go through " because I hate you" phase...... Now the question is , WHY will he hate her?????
There is no way Asad is marrying Tanveer... Sagai maybe...but not a marriage...that's not how GUL rolls.... What do you think?
yeah that i can guarantee as gul is not ektha

if it was ektha mayyas shows she would have made asad marry tanu and give his name to her bacha. zoya would have married ayan too.

but here that wont happen may be they will get engaged . but asad will marry only zoe

what if truth on her father comes out after they get married and asad pretends to hate her

yar all gul heroes only pretend Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 10:40

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

What the...............

UNBELIEVABLE..

u cheated

Brown Chop-tea

I was so happy to see Hasinabi ... She must be very popular in Bhopal... She is invited into every Milaad, engagement party etc... She is the heart and soul of a party in Bhopal ROFL
Ha I adorn the red red phollwa she always wears behind her ear

In kerala people who are mad use to have red flower like that

It indicates they are mad or out of mental hospital

Haseena bhi is bhopal ki shan and without her they don’t celebrate anything

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 10:58

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

What the...............

UNBELIEVABLE..

u cheated

Brown Chop-tea

:lol!: red flower.... I am learning so much from you... Must remember to put Red Flower on my sister in law's hair when I go to Kerala.... Love you for giving the idea to the real mad woman.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:sabi u changed ur DP haseenabi

What the...............

UNBELIEVABLE..

u cheated

Brown Chop-tea

:lol!: red flower.... I am learning so much from you... Must remember to put Red Flower on my sister in law's hair when I go to Kerala.... Love you for giving the idea to the real mad woman.
ur SIL is in kerala OMG so in which part of the world are u now

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 11:13

Shesherkobita wrote:Pallavi... If I calculate by Hindi serial contract marriage rule... A fake marriage happens around 6-8 months time... QH is 5.5 months old.... Sometime within next 1-2 months there will be marriage between Zoya and Asad, where Asad will go through " because I hate you" phase...... Now the question is , WHY will he hate her?????

Sabi...first and formost....What the!!!! Haseena bi as DP affraid Allah Miya , whats wrong with u Shocked Wink

As per my calculations:

Dilshad will choose Zoya
All 3 of the go to Ajmer...ther they voice out their true feelings for each other....the flip flop will stop there......divine forces intervention.
lots of romantic, nok jhok moments before wedding
on the day of wedding....Tanu strikes.......calls up Asad and tell him abt Zoya's father identity......
Asad filled with hate towards her....but is bound by Ammi's challenge and honour too.....hence say Qubool Hai....Hate Marriage track starts.....

OR

Tanu informs Asad abt Zoya's father, during nikaah , he says Qubool Nahi Hai....but the twist will be its Tanu sitting there as in swapped instead of Zoya...coz she has been kidnapped/locked or some thing happened with her by Razia or Tanu.

Then it will be no marriage.....and again the hate track track starts.....Zoya will leave the house....and Ayan will help her out

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:15

pollyanna wrote:

Sabi...first and formost....What the!!!! Haseena bi as DP affraid Allah Miya , whats wrong with u Shocked Wink

As per my calculations:

Dilshad will choose Zoya
All 3 of the go to Ajmer...ther they voice out their true feelings for each other....the flip flop will stop there......divine forces intervention.
lots of romantic, nok jhok moments before wedding
on the day of wedding....Tanu strikes.......calls up Asad and tell him abt Zoya's father identity......
Asad filled with hate towards her....but is bound by Ammi's challenge and honour too.....hence say Qubool Hai....Hate Marriage track starts.....

OR

Tanu informs Asad abt Zoya's father, during nikaah , he says Qubool Nahi Hai....but the twist will be its Tanu sitting there as in swapped instead of Zoya...coz she has been kidnapped/locked or some thing happened with her by Razia or Tanu.

Then it will be no marriage.....and again the hate track track starts.....Zoya will leave the house....and Ayan will help her out

i think it will be mix of both pallo with ayan defo in picture cause gul already gave hint on zoe -ayan track.
i dont think there will be hate marriage may ba as us said they will come near to marriage but something will happen.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 11:17

clarissasham wrote:

What the...............

UNBELIEVABLE..

u cheated

Brown Chop-tea

Shami...how do u come up with these words yaar...... :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:19

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

What the...............

UNBELIEVABLE..

u cheated

Brown Chop-tea

Shami...how do u come up with these words yaar...... :*lol*:

na na credit goes to sabi her daughter calls so

that is solely her creation cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 11:19

clarissasham wrote:

QH has everything

Watch it of u need

Honour killing

Acid attack

Taliban style torturing

Murder

Plotting

Electric shock pepsi

How about gas chamber, drowning in a well, bound and gagged in front of a running train, pushed from a tall buildin and last but not the least another FIRE :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 11:21

Awww.....Sabi...give ur daughter a tight hug from Aunt Polly for coming up with such a cute name for our hotwa........ hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

QH has everything

Watch it of u need

Honour killing

Acid attack

Taliban style torturing

Murder

Plotting

Electric shock pepsi

How about gas chamber, drowning in a well, bound and gagged in front of a running train, pushed from a tall buildin and last but not the least another FIRE :sunny:
we can expect these in future of course Cause gul matha is searching for unique ways of harming people for her villains. Gas chamber of zoya, drowning badi bi in well or swimming pool, pushing sidhiqui from building when he come sot know about zoe. affraid

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:22

pollyanna wrote:Awww.....Sabi...give ur daughter a tight hug from Aunt Polly for coming up with such a cute name for our hotwa........ hug1

hena cute name brawn chop-teaaaaaaaa ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 11:23

Really Shami...red phool and mental hospital.......yeh kahi aapka creation toh nahi..... :lol!: Haseena bi pe ekdum theek baithta hai flower

Kya raid maari hai aapne aur Sabi ne Kekta maiya pe..... ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:27

pollyanna wrote:Really Shami...red phool and mental hospital.......yeh kahi aapka creation toh nahi..... :lol!: Haseena bi pe ekdum theek baithta hai flower

na hi re its only such if the flower is hibiscus. sajmho that person is mad.

sabi dont give red hibiscus to your SIL

han if it was kektha mayya show, asad will marry tanu

zoe will marry ayan

then asad will divorce tanu

then zoe will divorce ayan

then asad will marry another girl

then zoe will marry another man

then after a leap of 25 years tanu will play with her son /daughter

then asad and zoe will come to know about the truth

they will unit and run away from all to have jungle mien mangal

yeha they can run even if they are 50 and 45 respcitively

then after SR in jungle a dejected zoe will come out of a hut in white sari and red sleeveless bloujjje and will say

mitwa ishq pe abhi bhi zor nahi hein

kya museebath mene pala
:*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 11:27

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

QH has everything

Watch it of u need

Honour killing

Acid attack

Taliban style torturing

Murder

Plotting

Electric shock pepsi

OMG!!!!! Frnds chatting

Sabi...lets send these suggestions to Gul ASAP......she will stop recycling and Dhwanians will show her the unique ways to tackle characters in her story Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:29

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

QH has everything

Watch it of u need

Honour killing

Acid attack

Taliban style torturing

Murder

Plotting

Electric shock pepsi

OMG!!!!! Frnds chatting

Sabi...lets send these suggestions to Gul ASAP......she will stop recycling and Dhwanians will show her the unique ways to tackle characters in her story Wink

she knows pallo she will apply it in future Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 11:30

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Really Shami...red phool and mental hospital.......yeh kahi aapka creation toh nahi..... :lol!: Haseena bi pe ekdum theek baithta hai flower

na hi re its only such if the flower is hibiscus. sajmho that person is mad.

sabi dont give red hibiscus to your SIL

han if it was kektha mayya show, asad will marry tanu

zoe will marry ayan

then asad will divorce tanu

then zoe will divorce ayan

then asad will marry another girl

then zoe will marry another man

then after a leap of 25 years tanu will play with her son /daughter

then asad and zoe will come to know about the truth

they will unit and run away from all to have jungle mien mangal

yeha they can run even if they are 50 and 45 respcitively

then after SR in jungle a dejected zoe will come out of a hut in white sari and red sleeveless bloujjje and will say

mitwa ishq pe abhi bhi zor nahi hein

kya museebath mene pala

Hey bhagwan....aaj bacha lo mujhe.....my stomach has started hurting.......Shami.....what the!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: