Latest topics

Kaun hai baap? aap ya mein ;)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaun hai baap? aap ya mein ;)

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:34

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Really Shami...red phool and mental hospital.......yeh kahi aapka creation toh nahi..... :lol!: Haseena bi pe ekdum theek baithta hai flower
Kya raid maari hai aapne aur Sabi ne Kekta maiya pe..... ROFL

na hi re its only such if the flower is hibiscus. sajmho that person is mad.

sabi dont give red hibiscus to your SIL

han if it was kektha mayya show, asad will marry tanu

zoe will marry ayan

then asad will divorce tanu

then zoe will divorce ayan

then asad will marry another girl

then zoe will marry another man

then after a leap of 25 years tanu will play with her son /daughter

then asad and zoe will come to know about the truth

they will unit and run away from all to have jungle mien mangal

yeha they can run even if they are 50 and 45 respcitively

then after SR in jungle a dejected zoe will come out of a hut in white sari and red sleeveless bloujjje and will say

mitwa ishq pe abhi bhi zor nahi hein

kya museebath mene pala
:*lol*:

Hey bhagwan....aaj bacha lo mujhe.....my stomach has started hurting.......Shami.....what the!!!

Continues jungal mein mangal

Zoe will say

Samay ke sath sab badal jathe hein

Mr khan mr khan uthiye

And she will start singing

Tandurusthi ki raksha kartha hein lifebouy

Lifeboy hein jahan

Tandrusthi hein waha

Life boy

pepsi

Last edited by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 12:32; edited 2 times in total

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-27, 11:40

clarissasham wrote:Zoya rani badi sayani hona hi tha hona hi tha hona hitha

Ek raja ki tum ko rani nahi hona hi tha nahi hona hi tha :D%%:

Tit for tat babes Bang

How u denied asad

How u said u don’t give a damn

Humein farak nahi padtha dammiiiitttt :;D;;P:

Dil tho bacha hein ji

Dhoda kacha hien jiiii

Epi was superb in all sense loved how dilshad gave fitting reply

So guys can we predict something

What will happen next week im eager Scared

Sabi come na thoda apna gyan bath de

Whom will dilshad chose , tanu yah zoya

If its tanu then it will googly right cause zoya won’t be able to stay in India

What about their ajmeer trip Censored

Gone with the wind

So give me some predictions guys

Shammi that was brilliant long hug ROFL ROFL ROFL Let me think of an answer and come back.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:43

anurao66 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Zoya rani badi sayani hona hi tha hona hi tha hona hitha

Ek raja ki tum ko rani nahi hona hi tha nahi hona hi tha :D%%:

Tit for tat babes Bang

How u denied asad

How u said u don’t give a damn

Humein farak nahi padtha dammiiiitttt :;D;;P:

Dil tho bacha hein ji

Dhoda kacha hien jiiii

Epi was superb in all sense loved how dilshad gave fitting reply

So guys can we predict something

What will happen next week im eager Scared

Sabi come na thoda apna gyan bath de

Whom will dilshad chose , tanu yah zoya

If its tanu then it will googly right cause zoya won’t be able to stay in India

What about their ajmeer trip Censored

Gone with the wind

So give me some predictions guys

Shammi that was brilliant long hug ROFL ROFL ROFL Let me think of an answer and come back.
ok anu thanks re

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 11:44

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Really Shami...red phool and mental hospital.......yeh kahi aapka creation toh nahi..... :lol!: Haseena bi pe ekdum theek baithta hai flower

zoe will marry ayan

then after SR in jungle a dejected zoe will come out of a hut in white sari and red sleeveless bloujjje and will say

kya museebath mene pala

hug1 ROFL
Today is the day for red hibiscus in Shami , Pallavi and Sabi's hair....

Yes...my younger SIL needs oñe red flower....
My other SIL is cool.... She ( 48) went to check out a bank teller bcos her 16 yr old daughter informed her that the bank teller looked like Brawn Choptea.

(Pallavi, my daughter thinks Brawn Choptea is how his name is pronounced...she also thinks Aditya ( PKDH) is pronounced Adict-chay Question

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

zoe will marry ayan

kya museebath mene pala

hug1 ROFL
Today is the day for red hibiscus in Shami , Pallavi and Sabi's hair....

Yes...my younger SIL needs oñe red flower....
My other SIL is cool.... She ( 48) went to check out a bank teller bcos her 16 yr old daughter informed her that the bank teller looked like Brawn Choptea.

(Pallavi, my daughter thinks Brawn Choptea is how his name is pronounced...she also thinks Aditya ( PKDH) is pronounced Adict-chay Question
Poori ki poori family choptea par fida my God im jealous of you sabi :D%%:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-27, 11:51

Shesherkobita wrote:Shamiiiiiii.....
I came for you.... Someone gave me coffee at dinner, now I can't sleep...must be a Sajeesh....

Whatever happens .... The next 10 days will be full of torture.... Tannu will try to kill Zoya in zillion different ways.... While Tannu plots murder and Asad keeps saving her.... the Cvs will look for a new Ayan....

What is this with Azmeer? Is that a spoiler?

Dilshad will point to Zoya... Bcos she already saw them in the bathroom Embarassed and thought they loved one another...

What's gonna happen to Tanveer and Imrans baby? Maybe Tannu will get Asad drunk and claim that she was violated by Asad? Why not? QH events are exactly like a 70s Hindi movie.... Zoya and Humaira will recognize one another through the music box someday, warna my name is not Sabi.... Okay sorry back to current track...

Maybe Tanu will kidnap Zoya and on the 10th day Asad will decide to marry Tannu...thinking Zoya left him....

Are you still there Shami?

Sabi I love your DP bounce bounce bounce bounce But please change it ASAP. I feel Haseena Bi is listening to us. Sabi Tanu getting Asad drunk Tauba Tauba as Supna says Kya Ghor Paap. I loved all the points you made. I am posting my views on a separate post.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-27, 11:52

Girls, Shammi this is my view of what will happen.

Dilshaad Like you said will choose Zoya ofcourse. Then They will go to Ajmeer for that is a must to show some romantic scenes. Tanu as you said will try to kill her and Asad will be saving her. The love sick boy will not even wonder as to why someone is trying to kill his Jaan. Then As you said on the 10th day Tanu will drop the bombshell of Zoya's father and Asad will back out. Then inorder to keep his mother's promise he will marry that Billo Rani.

Now after the wedding he will come to know about the baby and he will maintain his distance. Now in order for Zoya not to be deported I think the newly found Ayan will come and Marry her. That is for the whole of next week.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 11:57

anurao66 wrote:Girls, Shammi this is my view of what will happen.

Dilshaad Like you said will choose Zoya ofcourse. Then They will go to Ajmeer for that is a must to show some romantic scenes. Tanu as you said will try to kill her and Asad will be saving her. The love sick boy will not even wonder as to why someone is trying to kill his Jaan. Then As you said on the 10th day Tanu will drop the bombshell of Zoya's father and Asad will back out. Then inorder to keep his mother's promise he will marry that Billo Rani.

Now after the wedding he will come to know about the baby and he will maintain his distance. Now in order for Zoya not to be deported I think the newly found Ayan will come and Marry her. That is for the whole of next week.
superb track and this goes with what we got as story in the initial days of QH . hum yeah what if gul matha thinks different and makes billo marry asad . but i dont want that to happen. but there is higher possibility to happen. otherwise asad will not marry no one but how he will keep his mothers promise.

then about no one guessing who is truing to harm zoe

arre yar that immigartion officer several times said that a girl called him and informed about what they were doing

but no suspicion from any ones part

mentos time yara. dimaag ki bathi nahi jal rahi Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 12:24

Anu ...for one day only... I want to rejoice Hasinabi in my life.... I can't stop smiling when shè is on the screen...I will change it tomorrow ...sirf tumharey liye Wink

Yes, your track is possible.. But the crazy fans will kidnap Gul this time if she takes that route ( my POV)....
I think Billo will show Asad that Ayan and Zoya are in love & wants to destroy Asad..( Mona & Rowbert flash back) .Billo may put them in one room ( reminiscent of terrace scene between Shyam and Khushi) . Asad will marry Zoya ( to keep his mothers promise that Asad will marry first) but this will be his Hate Marriage.... He will then try to punish her by divorcing her but will not be able to do it.... Because by then Ayan will be in love with Humaira ( 2 sisters for 2 brothers, IPK ishtyle) and .... I can't think of the rest...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 12:30

Shesherkobita wrote:

Anu ...for one day only... I want to rejoice Hasinabi in my life.... I can't stop smiling when shè is on the screen...I will change it tomorrow ...sirf tumharey liye Wink

Yes, your track is possible.. But the crazy fans will kidnap Gul this time if she takes that route ( my POV)....
I think Billo will show Asad that Ayan and Zoya are in love & wants to destroy Asad..( Mona & Rowbert flash back) .Billo may put them in one room ( reminiscent of terrace scene between Shyam and Khushi) . Asad will marry Zoya ( to keep his mothers promise that Asad will marry first) but this will be his Hate Marriage.... He will then try to punish her by divorcing her but will not be able to do it.... Because by then Ayan will be in love with Humaira ( 2 sisters for 2 brothers, IPK ishtyle) and .... I can't think of the rest...

OMg full on ipk

will asad doubt ayan

is there any possibility for that

there should be a reason behind the hate amrraige track

one

asad comes to know about zoes fathers

second as u said MU created by tanu as ayan and zoe are an item

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 12:32

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

zoe will marry ayan

kya museebath mene pala

Hey bhagwan....aaj bacha lo mujhe.....my stomach has started hurting.......Shami.....what the!!!

Continues jungal mein mangal

Zoe will say

Samay ke sath sab badal jathe hein

Mr khan mr khan uthiye

And she will start singing

Tandurusthi ki raksha kartha hein lifebouy

Lifeboy hein jahan

Tandrusthi hein waha

Life boy

pepsi

There in lonely place ayan will sing with his guitar in his hand

Dilke rasthon pe jaise tokar mene khayi

Toote khwab sare ek mayoosi hein jhayi

His friend will ask ayan why zoe left you

Wonly because of sabi and her lice infestation

Once all lices in my hair died down, and zoe lost interest in me

Now she is searching for lice in some others hair :||^v:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-27, 13:29

Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi, I forgive you for having that DP. Please change it tomorrow, Now to the track Gul maata being kidnapped by fans cant happen for the fans are not over active as IPK ones. Those belonged to a different world.

Next Asad knows very well about Raabert and Mona and so no chance of a Snake terrace scene. The only thing is Asad coming to know the truth of Maaamujan the father of Zoya.

Sabi about this marriage and Divorce I am thoroughly confused. IS it true that if two people divorce they cant get married immediately to each other again. Can you clarify this doubt about the MArriage and Divorce scenes. I do remember on movie I Nikkah in which Salma Aga acted. Can you tell me what is the true facts regarding marriage and divorce in ISlam.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 13:38

anurao66 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Its vast chapter anu but will give an idea

Yes in Islam getting divorce takes too much time cause Allah forbade divorce and allowed to gain it only in such extreme situation. As per our belief Allah hates divorce. So there are certain set rules and will take time if they go by the rules. but these days there is trend prevailing to give letters to both majlises (mean mosques both parties belong) and exercise divorce with consent of authorities there. We first register our marriage in that respective mosque and then only registers legally .as law recognizes the same . so if both parties want mutual divorce they can have it in this way . but if your following Islamic rules strictly it will take time I feel. I don’t have better idea. I will read and inform u later

Then again if you wanna marry the ex wife again , one can

Sabi, I forgive you for having that DP. Please change it tomorrow, Now to the track Gul maata being kidnapped by fans cant happen for the fans are not over active as IPK ones. Those belonged to a different world.

Next Asad knows very well about Raabert and Mona and so no chance of a Snake terrace scene. The only thing is Asad coming to know the truth of Maaamujan the father of Zoya.

Sabi about this marriage and Divorce I am thoroughly confused. IS it true that if two people divorce they cant get married immediately to each other again. Can you clarify this doubt about the MArriage and Divorce scenes. I do remember on movie I Nikkah in which Salma Aga acted. Can you tell me what is the true facts regarding marriage and divorce in ISlam.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-27, 13:52

Shammi,

Thanks for clarifying I was confuesd when i saw that movie Nikkah.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 14:07

anurao66 wrote:Shammi,

still i believe that is not exact info. will give u by next week

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 14:09

Sabi, pallo and anu

I’m doing on for holiday to my home for four days . Will be back only on Wednesday. Will miss u all. Thats why spend some more time in D. will see all soon. Bye TC hugs.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-27, 14:14

Shami.....enjoy ur vacations...and come back soon hug1

Miss You

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-27, 14:15

pollyanna wrote:Shami.....enjoy ur vacations...and come back soon hug1

Miss You
yes pallo long hug

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 16:40

anurao66 wrote:Shammi,

Sorry peeps , I fell asleep...

Anu, I am not an expert on Islamic Laws... But I had to read up a bit because I have a few family members and many of my friends married to Non-Muslims, we needed to look into the legal issues of Interfaith marriages. The issue in Nikaah , the movie, is something I have never seen in real life.

In Nikaah, they show a Hilla marriage ... If you Divorce your spouse because you were angry and lost your head.... But now you regret and want to marry her back , you cannot remarry her unless she is married to another man ( and consummate the second marriage). After the second man divorces her , then the first man can remarry her Rolling Eyes

Is this Myth ? No, this was the Sharia Law 1400 yrs ago (around 600 AD). This was made so that men CANNOT divorce their wives out of whim. 1400 yrs ago , women were buried alive, they had no right to property and were treated like commodity (in Nomadic middle east). Men divorced women whenever they wanted . Islam tried to protect women through giving them right to inherit father's property as well as the husband's. It also gave woman the right to divorce her husbañd. On husband's side... Men were not allowed to divorce on WHIM (Hilla was more of an emotional penalty) and they were not allowed to use women for s** ( if a man grew an interest in a woman, then he will have to MARRY her, a man could marry 4 times but ALL 4 women would have to be treated equally....which is impossible, hence they could marry only once) . So this Polygamy was accepted to give woman rights of a WIFE, rather than being used as s** object.

(To put things in perspective, not to put any religion down....1400 yrs ago, Catholic women had no right to divorce, Hindu women had no right to property ) All religions at that time were biased towards men; so, the laws that protected women were usually introduced by the STATE/ country. Because religious laws can be vague and misinterpreted that's why STATE law was/is preferred. Anu, think about SEPARATION of CHURCH and STATE....this happened in England in 1600 AD ( only 400 yrs ago) ... In that light religious Islamic law seemed very progressive and modern for its time (1400 yrs ago).

Even though Islamic law seemed radically progressive at that time ...over time it also became archaic compared to LAWS that people invented ( cheers to common sense of people over religious bigotry in every religion). For example FAMILY LAW ORDINANCE is a law that is used in Bangladesh by which NO Muslim man can have more than one wife ( there is exception ...for example if the 1st wife gives written permission in court to marry again, say if the 1st wife is sick). I have never seen any man with more than one wife in my life ...It's ILLEGAL ( jail time + huge fine) not to mention INSANE. Also Hilla marriage is completely thrown out from law books. Divorce is complicated ...you have to wait a long time..so that you have time to change your mind. A man can remarry his ex wife without any condition. I think the sate laws are probably same in India as well as Pakistan ( for Muslims).

Now, India , Pakistan , Bangladesh are not religious country ( I mean they follow state law, secular countries) ... But some countries are religious country ..for example Sate of Vatican is a Christian country... They only follow Biblical law. I think Saudi Arabîa is an Islamic country ( so they follow Sharia law).

So , in QH if they want to show Hilla marriage they will have to show " kanoon & Kaida ki sakt " analysis.... Some very very remote areas may try to follow old time laws but I am sure they are illegal... Nikaah ( the movie) is more to show a love triangłe than an accurate depiction of law. By 1961 all marriage related Islamic laws were modernized.

If I have hurt anyone trying to explain religious laws... I apologize. It was not my intention.... Besides you know the only religion I follow is Barun Sobti Pooja. :sunny: AMEN.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-28, 01:38; edited 2 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-27, 16:57

Sabi,

Hi Thanks for the explanation, I really appreciated it. You see I have very little contact with other religions especially Islam. I am really fascinated by their various rituals. I did have this doubt while answering in the thread. The only thing I could remember was the movie and it was still stuck in my head. I am very sorry if I offended anyone with my ignorance.

Sabi you are free to talk and clarify and voice your opinion here for you where only clearing my doubt and nothing else. So you did give a very good explanation and I actually appreciate for you have done. You did go into a lot of trouble to write it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-27, 17:53

anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

Hi Thanks for the explanation, I really appreciated it. You see I have very little contact with other religions especially Islam. I am really fascinated by their various rituals. I did have this doubt while answering in the thread. The only thing I could remember was the movie and it was still stuck in my head. I am very sorry if I offended anyone with my ignorance.

Sabi you are free to talk and clarify and voice your opinion here for you where only clearing my doubt and nothing else. So you did give a very good explanation and I actually appreciate for you have done. You did go into a lot of trouble to write it.

Anu... I am not offended... I don't trust any organized religion... They have all been modified to suit greedy people's agenda... I practice more from a spiritual angle than a ritualistic angle. I grew up in a secular society... Where my hijab clad Muslim friend would wait for the prasad of saraśwati Pooja because she was a good student and wanted the best results.... I studied in a Christian missionary school...and celebrated Easter and Christmas as well as Eid and Pooja...

Modern problems related to marriage are not abt Hilla ôr divorce... It's more abt interfaith marriages... And how children are going to be raised etc...

It's always fun to discuss things here freely... long hug
Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-27, 19:03

Thumbsup Awesome post

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-29, 03:37