Latest topics

QH-Week In A Nutshell --22nd April to 26th April :) 5 5 1

QH-Week In A Nutshell --22nd April to 26th April :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH-Week In A Nutshell --22nd April to 26th April :)

Post by pollyanna on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello QHians long hug

On the eve of six months anniversary, Dhwaniforum congratulates the entire cast and crew of QH on its super duper successful run. Also QH is once again at the top as per TRP (16th Week) Party2

I am still to come out of my celebratory mode after watching QH blockbuster week –love, romance, passion, deceit, emotions and drama: undoubtedly the best week in the six months’ journey of QH. There were so many moments which are etched deep in the minds of the viewers, they will be long remembered and cherished for months and years to come.

Lets have a brief recap of the week:

The story per se did not move so much in the last week but yeah the nuances in the track which was unfolded to the viewers were worth a watch.

Monday started with a heart rending farewell to Zoya from Dilshad-Najma and some unspoken voices, feelings exchanged between Asad-Zoya. Both were pained irreparably but mind had clouded, the practical approach seemed more pertinent at that point in time. But the heart soon took over, thanks to Dilshad-Najma combo and Asad rushed to get his love of life back to where she belonged. His home. party4

We got treated with a Bollywood movie being played in our TV screen for 10 minutes, Asad overcoming the hurdles, jumping barricades and doing a leap of faith, while Zoya a lifeless body going through the airport formalities suddenly got a life, runs towards her life giver, without caring two hoots about the world, Asad proposes in style and both of them are finally ENGAGED. (Hmmm, sagai ke liye 6 mahine ka wait, ab shaadi ke liye kitna Wink

Moving on, both come home and on being asked by Dilshad-Najma, Asad terms the engagement as a drama to stop Zoya from being deported, leaving Zoya once again deeply hurt. She confronts Asad once in his room and twice during the relative’s function. She has resorted to goad him, irritate him, accuse him, blackmail him and eventually breaks down when she could not get an answer from him about the importance of ring in his life and the true meaning of engagement. Asad on the other hand, chose to ignore her banter, dissuade her from the topic, gave in to her silly antics, was tight lipped or tongue tied at times and finally asked her point blank: “kya aap iss sagai ko real banana chahti hain”? But what does Zoya do? We see an immediate flip-flop in her stance and the Tom-Jerry returns!!! @Zoya: This is the second time Asad was damn serious and vocal about the engagement, you lost the chance in picking up the clue, hope u don’t have to regret on your behavior. No

If we are talking about Asad-Zoya, can the best cupid be left behind? Tanveer who is shocked with Zoya’s return and disgusted with the engagement news, plans to kill Zoya through electric shock but is saved by Asad in the nick of the time. The cherry on the cake for her foiled plan was, she witnessed Asad hug Zoya in a tight embrace thinking that he nearly lost her as she had such a close shave. Also Dilshad gave her hints that she would not mind Zoya as her future DIL(when Dilshad watched the duo in the bathroom and then in the function, when Asad was looking mesmerized with Zoya’s beauty and she wearing the same dupatta which Dilshad had kept for her DIL).Tanveer’s days are definitely numbered, she is exposed partially in front of Razia, she caught her lie that Zoya has not left India. Razia will definitely rethink about the poisoned sweets. DB has already warned Zoya twice about a mysterious girl, it should be sooner than later when Zoya dons her Mona cap bounce

Razia –Badi B encounter in the hospital and the house was not highlighted much or the viewers gave it a passing(Blame Asya scenes: they were a huge diversion Wink ) but On Boy!!! I literally danced when that SLAP happened; Well, though I am against violence but am not a Gandhigiri follower either :P That was oh so well DESERVED one!!! Surprisingly, out of the three slaps (yup we are counting), this got the least hits online, Why?? Rolling Eyes Anyways, Badi B has yet again made it loud and clear to Razia that she knows her tricks like the back of her hand. Even during the acid attack, she out wit Razia and we got one PROMISE from a grand –MOTHER: “Main Ayan ki shaadi Humeira se nahin karwane doongi.”

Lets come to the show stopper/show stealer of the week: Dilshad- Shirin face off. A brilliant scene to say the least. Right from kick starting the conversation between the duo, to the build up to the finale and then hitting the crescendo. WOW!!! Shirin being at her gullible best, starts accusing Dilshad of ruining Ayan’s engagement, her jealousy towards Ayan vis a vis Asad and berating her where in Razia, Haseena Bi also chip in and all of them maligning Dilshad’s character where she is termed as an Abandoned woman, while all the while Dilshad puts up a dignified composure and tries to make see Shirin some reason. But Shirin, who has been manipulated smartly by Razia, refused to calm down, irrational thoughts provoked her so much so that it comes to the point where finally Shirin curses Asad, his happiness and his marriage. This was the turning point and the whole game changed. Dilshad ROARED and then there was no stopping her. Her 17 years of silent struggle came to the fore, the Righteous woman who always wanted to diffuse a volatile situation finally EXPLODED. She took everyone to task, right from Razia, Shirin and did not spare Rashid too. And then another CHALLENGE/PROMISE from a MOTHER: “Main Asad ki shaadi 10 din ke andar karwa ke rahoongi”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highs of the Week:

**Asad and Zoya, both of them are tortured souls, they are equally emotionally challenged, one resorts to tough exterior to hide the underlying emotions, the other takes to funny tactics to guard the vulnerable side. Both of them are immensely attracted towards each other, feel the pull but are in denial phase to admit the feelings either to themselves or to each other. She wants him to understand and speak what she wants while he wants her to express what she wants.

Asad’s brief smile on realization that they are engaged holding her ear-ring, the intent with which he romantically spoke (with the ROSE) about being the luckiest guy to have gotten engaged to Zoya, the seriousness in the manner he asked her if she wants the engagement to be real, the HUG as if his life would have snapped out of him and not to forget the filmy proposal, the eyes which underwent myriad of emotions: He doesn’t need to prove his love for Zoya. But what about Zoya? The viewers know that she loves him and cares for him but is that enough? When being confronted, she easily flips flops and denies the essence of relationship. She yearns for being loved, for being cared for, to BELONG but she has yet to go through the trials and tribulations to learn the true meaning of LOVE. scratch

Asad has covered few miles to reach the spot where Zoya is , also its equally important for Zoya to travel a few steps to reach him halfway. Isnt it? :sunny:

** Superb camera work(lights, effect, shadows) capturing Asad’s mood when Zoya was leaving for airport, lovely choice of song and the flashbacks were cleverly chosen for each of them and double thumbs up for the dialogues. It’s the dialogues which took the scenes to a much higher level,be it Asad-Zoya, Razia-Badi B or Dilshad-Shirin. Thumbsup

**Razia’s transition from a conniving woman to a concerned mother in the hospital was a fantastic scene, Alka Kaushal: huge round of applause for a stupendous work. cheers

**Though the SBB had already aired the foiled plan of Tanveer, but the makers gave us a mind blowing surprise in the form of that hugely popular HUG. Heart

**I have saved the best for the last. Yup, you guessed it right king Hats off to Shabnam and Shalini Kapoor for one of the best scenes of QH—well conceived and executed scene, both actors went an extra mile and DELIVERED. Dilshad, in particular, with the right intonation, voice modulation and not even once losing the expressions on the cue was visual delight. Hats off!!! cheers

Lows of the Week:

Yet another week where I was not disappointed with the episodes but one thing beats me:

Rashid: When will u speak up?? We are waiting!!! scratch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect in the coming week:

**Razia categorically mentioned: koi bina dekhe bhi jaan jayega ki inki nikaah nakli hai lekin inki mohabbat asli hai. Dilshad has already observed Asad-Zoya liking for each other so fans, don’t lose ur nerve about who will Dilshad choose, it has to be Zoya(A veteran 4 Lions fan ka vishwas hai Wink ) and enjoy the next 10 days of wedding preparations of Asya, trip to Ajmer where divine intervention will lead to confession of love for each other and of course the master stroke from Razia—Tanveer on the D-Day. The fabulous screenplay of Friday episode was also a give-away to the coming hurricane. Another gripping week awaits us. bounce

**Hopefully we will get the new entry(Rishabh's replacement)as Ayan by the end of this week :geek:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Polly had a word with Aunt TRP:

Yay!!! TRP increased to 2.6, Numero Uno on Zee and Top 5 in the fiction shows across all channels.

Party toh banta hai boss!!! Aunty-ji, Aunty-ji , get up and dance!!!

Party1

Signing off, Bye

Stay Blessed!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH-Week In A Nutshell --22nd April to 26th April :)

Post by sarra0 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 am

Thanks Palls for the weeks review, as u said story didn't really move, but it a bit of everything, some good scenes and finally Dilshaad said something

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks Sarra......the episodes were fantastic , well balanced with some really good high points :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 am

Thanks Pallavi....what a nice recap.... You know how completely biased I am towards this show... If QH was on SP ..it would've been número UNO a long time ago.. But it's all for the best... Too much insane popularity harms a show ...for once I am enjoying a STORY.... None of the other shows really have a story.. I am eager to see what CVs have in store for us...

I loved everything you wrote... I also Loved the scenes where Asad had to keep an eye on Zoya bcos she was telling "every living thing around her " about her engagement... Part of it was to irritate Asad & admit something...and part of it was bcos she was REALLY on cloud nine!

We all know something will go wrong... But I really cannot predict how and what? and that is the charm of QH. The dialogues definitely were superb. KSG looks the part ( a reserved man slowly melting towards a "misfit" partner)... Sjyoti is fantabulous as the "nutcase" Zoya... Don't know how she will be as a romantic Zoya...but something tells me I won't be disappointed... I am hellbent on enjoying this show Heart

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:50 am

Pallu,

Thanks for the fantastic review. I loved the scenes , the slap gate, the Sireen Dilshaad face off. But I think the story was at stand still and will move this week hopefully.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Pals....Awesome Recap for the week......I missed those bollywood style proposal thou.....but not Dilshad - Shireen 's face off...you had updated.... long hug not to miss....

Why Badi B was not ther in that place....She should have been present. But I loved her and Razia face off too.

Lets hope we get a new Ayan.....soon...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pallavi....what a nice recap.... You know how completely biased I am towards this show... If QH was on SP ..it would've been número UNO a long time ago.. But it's all for the best... Too much insane popularity harms a show ...for once I am enjoying a STORY.... None of the other shows really have a story.. I am eager to see what CVs have in store for us...

I loved everything you wrote... I also Loved the scenes where Asad had to keep an eye on Zoya bcos she was telling "every living thing around her " about her engagement... Part of it was to irritate Asad & admit something...and part of it was bcos she was REALLY on cloud nine!

We all know something will go wrong... But I really cannot predict how and what? and that is the charm of QH. The dialogues definitely were superb. KSG looks the part ( a reserved man slowly melting towards a "misfit" partner)... Sjyoti is fantabulous as the "nutcase" Zoya... Don't know how she will be as a romantic Zoya...but something tells me I won't be disappointed... I am hellbent on enjoying this show Heart

Thanks Sabi hug1

Oh Yes!!! The scene which u mentioned @Bold was indeed a lovely one....and both Karan-Surbhi did a wonderful job...actually u are very true....both of them are now so comfy with each other that the scenes flows smoothly and naturally....

We are going to be jolted out of our sapno ki duniya of Asya very soon....the makers will take the romance to the peak and then drop the BOMB Wink But it will defo be a great watch :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top