Re: Today, QH turns 6 months "young"!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-29, 03:22

6months already, time flies, I'm joining the party Party1

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-29, 03:33

SIX months..... Hate / revenge/ contract marriage of some sort is sure to follow.... yipppiiiiieeeeeee bounce :D%%:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-29, 03:49

Shesherkobita wrote:SIX months..... Hate / revenge/ contract marriage of some sort is sure to follow.... yipppiiiiieeeeeee bounce :D%%:

Hope it does not disappoint

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-29, 04:52

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:SIX months..... Hate / revenge/ contract marriage of some sort is sure to follow.... yipppiiiiieeeeeee bounce :D%%:

It will definitely dissapoint some....have you seen the frenzy around Zoya - Asad relationship? Not as big as ArShi ...but still ....it sure will dissapoint some...

This time around I want to enjoy the story the way the creatives want us to.... Lets just chillax and enjoy the ride.... Hope to share the FUN with you guys... Frnds chatting

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-29, 08:39

Sabi, Sarra......hopefully the track they get in this time is worth a watch Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-29, 12:23

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

It will definitely dissapoint some....have you seen the frenzy around Zoya - Asad relationship? Not as big as ArShi ...but still ....it sure will dissapoint some...

This time around I want to enjoy the story the way the creatives want us to.... Lets just chillax and enjoy the ride.... Hope to share the FUN with you guys... Frnds chatting

Aactually havnt realised the frenzy was that big for the two of them, i have just seen the likes on a couple of sites and they aren't usually excessive but i suppose I am comparing that will the amount Arhi used to got. Yep no SP this time to interfere and help mess things up so hopefully story will b king. Thou if they still take fans views into account they will have issues with Zoya ayaan possible track.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-29, 12:27

pollyanna wrote:Sabi, Sarra......hopefully the track they get in this time is worth a watch Wink Wink

I hope so Palls.. its something I am sorry we didn't get to c last time. But there is more story this time and that has remained the focus and they won't have interference so it codes well as long as scenes r not copied to much.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-29, 12:37

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sabi, Sarra......hopefully the track they get in this time is worth a watch Wink Wink

I hope so Palls.. its something I am sorry we didn't get to c last time. But there is more story this time and that has remained the focus and they won't have interference so it codes well as long as scenes r not copied to much.

Yup Sarra...fingers crossed.....so far so good!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-29, 12:39

Pallu,

Lets rock for the 6 months of the show for its started rocking only recently. :D%%: :D%%: :D%%: :D%%:

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-29, 12:46

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Everything crossed, and the actors have settled in, let's hope the new Ayaan doesn't take too long to gel

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-29, 13:42

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Everything crossed, and the actors have settled in, let's hope the new Ayaan doesn't take too long to gel

Amen to that Sarra !!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum