Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 29th April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-29, 22:02

Episode starts with Dilshad, Asad and Tanveer entering the house. Dilshad recalls Shirin's curse. Dilshad in tears, sits on the couch, Asad sits besides her ,takes her hand to comfort her and asks her not to cry. Tanveer leaves the place but looks on from a distance. Dilshad tells him that if he wants her to stop crying then he has to marry in 10 days. Asad tells her that we cant take life's decision in haste. It doesnt matter if someone talks ill about me but Dilshad is not to be giving up. She tells him that the way u have not forgotten what happened with me 17 years back,I have been maligned by those people and today , so in that vein, even I cant stand anyone cursing u and hence I want u to get married. bounce

Asad tells her that he wants to get married to a person who loves my mom more than me.Dilshad asks him, havent u got engaged to that girl already?Dilshad keeps on asking pertinent questions, doesnt he love Zoya, if not, then he would not have gone to airport to stop her from leaving India.U have got engaged to her and asks him how does he feel for Zoya. Asad gets the FB of mazaar, meteor,mangalpur,bhaang,teri-meri dance and the airport. Dilshad again asks him, does he love Zoya and Najma-Zoya enter the house. Asad doesnt answer the question, affraid Zoya looks on. :cry:

Dilshad persists with her question, Asad about to say something No but Tanveer distracts everybody. Evil or Very Mad Zoya and Najma are irritated .She comes and tells that we should understand Jammy's silence. She tries to portray that though he sympathises with Zoya but he doesnt love Zoya. Asad is tongue tied closes his eyes for a minute which Dilshad noticed, Dilshad asks her if Tanveer is right , he doesnt answer Bang and leaves the place. Zoya and Najma are sad and also leave. Tanveer once again tries to convince and indirectly says that she has to search for a DIL who understands jammy and knows the culture of the house too. Dilshad tells her that she has understood what type of girl is right for Asad. Tanveer gives a winning smile. confused

Rashid pours out his anger and frustration on Shirin, questions her abt the behaviour at the function. Shirin again tells that u are cursing abt Dilshad and dont care about what she has done to us. Rashid goes on to tell her that he left everyone and u have become puppet in Razia's hands. Shirin refuses to see reason, Rashid gives up and leaves. Evil or Very Mad

Zoya in her room, recalls Dilshad's and Tanveer words, looks at her ring and ponders what is stopping Asad from pouring out his emotions.She knows that she is a misfit in his family but is that true? Is that bad and even if its true then why am I feeling so bad. Why do I feel different when u r around? Why do I want u to care?What should I do? He doesnt let me go near him, and he doesnt come near me.

Asad in his room,he is thinking aloud that he doesnt want to hurt her, I know I like u but like Rashid's son I dont want u to go through any trouble. Why cant I stay away from u?

The screen splits with both Asad and Zoya.

Precap: Dilshad announces that she has chosen the bride and the marriage is on next jumma. Asad asks who is she..and Dilshad walks towards Zoya-Tanveer standing together

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 29th April 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-30, 04:28

Thanks Palls for the update, rashid having a go at shrin was good, but it won't be so easy getting her seeing sense.. she is like a child, highly suggestable, not fit to b out on her own. Even after supposedly having his name clear he still hasn't tried to go back to Dilshaad.

Dilshaad normally the calm, level headed on could not be calmed today went it was her family.. her kids that were being talked about and cursed. Dilshaad did not like tanu speaking up at that point about Zoya and Asad's supposed non feelings for Zoya. Asad remains asad, i wonder if Zoya hadn't walked in then, if it was just him and Dilshaad whether he would have admitted anything, if only small.
Wen they walked into the house Asad indicated in think to tanu to give some space to him and Dilshaad.. where as stood and then moved closer to them like the way the relationship has changed.. Zoya once was the outsider and is now not, and Tanu was more on the inside and is now more on the outside. Wonder wen Zoya's brain will work in regards to Tanu. Asad and Zoya at least acknowledge to themselves.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-30, 09:14

Thanks Pals....as usual a great update and so prompt too....

I was a little surprised at what Asad said in his soliloquy! Please forgive my limited knowledge of Hindi.... But did he say he didnt want to hurt Zoya bcos he is the son of a man like Rashid ( implying that he may someday do the same thing as his dad)???? REALLY? This is new to me ( From QH, not new from 4 lions Wink ... I always thought he was worried that she is a misfit for his family.... But I like this new angle too... He is fighting his inner demons too. But it also foreshadows that there will be another woman in his life...

I liked how they described Zoya's feelings.... She is still a step behind and still trying to figure out WHY she is so bothered by his refusals... "Pasand" and love is not the same thing. Whereas Asad knows he loves her and is actually more concerned about hurting Zoya than getting hurt himself...AWWWW....

I would go on and on if I had the language prowess of you guys.... But I will stop here saying... No one develops characters as well as this PH. cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 12:29

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, rashid having a go at shrin was good, but it won't be so easy getting her seeing sense.. she is like a child, highly suggestable, not fit to b out on her own. Even after supposedly having his name clear he still hasn't tried to go back to Dilshaad.

Dilshaad normally the calm, level headed on could not be calmed today went it was her family.. her kids that were being talked about and cursed. Dilshaad did not like tanu speaking up at that point about Zoya and Asad's supposed non feelings for Zoya. Asad remains asad, i wonder if Zoya hadn't walked in then, if it was just him and Dilshaad whether he would have admitted anything, if only small.
Wen they walked into the house Asad indicated in think to tanu to give some space to him and Dilshaad.. where as stood and then moved closer to them like the way the relationship has changed.. Zoya once was the outsider and is now not, and Tanu was more on the inside and is now more on the outside. Wonder wen Zoya's brain will work in regards to Tanu. Asad and Zoya at least acknowledge to themselves.

Ohh..Sarra...loved to read ur views.....muaaahhhhh hug1

Rashid miya ne kal shuruwat to ki....yehi mujhe achha lagaa......der aaye, durust aaye, lets see what will make him speak abt the doll factory.

U said it so aptly abt Zoya-Tanu---insider/outsider......loved it

yeah Asad was on the verge of speaking at the couple of times...but he couldnt.......bilkul baap pe gaya hai Bang

Zoya...jaldi se Mona avatar mein aao party4

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-30, 12:36

thanks for the update Pallo..it was a good episode sterday.somehow things are moving forward. But i dint get to clearly hear most of Asad's self talk..he fears to tell his feelings because he is Rashid's son..i dint get that completly

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 12:49

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Pals....as usual a great update and so prompt too....

I was a little surprised at what Asad said in his soliloquy! Please forgive my limited knowledge of Hindi.... But did he say he didnt want to hurt Zoya bcos he is the son of a man like Rashid ( implying that he may someday do the same thing as his dad)???? REALLY? This is new to me ( From QH, not new from 4 lions Wink ... I always thought he was worried that she is a misfit for his family.... But I like this new angle too... He is fighting his inner demons too. But it also foreshadows that there will be another woman in his life...

I liked how they described Zoya's feelings.... She is still a step behind and still trying to figure out WHY she is so bothered by his refusals... "Pasand" and love is not the same thing. Whereas Asad knows he loves her and is actually more concerned about hurting Zoya than getting hurt himself...AWWWW....

I would go on and on if I had the language prowess of you guys.... But I will stop here saying... No one develops characters as well as this PH. cheers

Sabi.....thanks dear

Bang on @Asad...yep......he has accepted his Misfit into his life, he loves her but its his insecurities about his own conduct that is holding him ......

Also @Zoya: thanks god...they made her speak abt her feelings and the thin line difference she has yet to cross( I had thot I will get sticks with my recap post where I raised this issue abt Zoya). She has to learn that there is a difference between LIKE and LOVE

Agree with u once again on 4 Lions character sketch.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 12:53

tweety wrote:thanks for the update Pallo..it was a good episode sterday.somehow things are moving forward. But i dint get to clearly hear most of Asad's self talk..he fears to tell his feelings because he is Rashid's son..i dint get that completly

Thanks Sowme :)

yep he is afraid to accept Zoya....coz he thinks that he will eventually hurt her ....like his father did to his mother, Dilshad. he thinks that he will behave like a true father's son.

At the same time, he just cant get himself away from Zoya, he is drawn towards her.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-30, 13:05

Nice update Pals.. so now Asad is worried he will cheat on Zoya? scratch

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-30, 13:20

Palls I actually managed to watch an episode on the day it was shown, result. Aw thanks for liking my ramblings long hug

Yeah rashid started speaking.. lets c how long it lasts, he knows it's razia's saasish but he still doesn't do anything. I don't think he is worthy of Dilshaad, matter excuse he gives himself as to y he left her completely alone the point is he was having two relationships at the same time, and he did leave her hurt.. alone to bring up the kids, whereas he still had other things to occupy him and at least occasions of ecstasy.

Don't say that too loud, he is already scared he is his father's son if he hears u his Emotions will go Even further in knockdown.

Mona avatar as in Zoya in Ayans house?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-30, 13:29

Pallu

Thank for the lovely update. I really why Asad is silent. I have not caught the episode so I will see it and let you know my opinion.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 13:43

slmu wrote:Nice update Pals.. so now Asad is worried he will cheat on Zoya? scratch

Thanks Shanthi......

Asad is worried that he mite hurt Zoya as his father has hurt Dilshad...but not necessarily that Asad will cheat on Zoya(this wont go down well with Asad's character build).....her father's disclosure will be the point where he can HURT her with his behaviour.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 13:49

sarra0 wrote:Palls I actually managed to watch an episode on the day it was shown, result. Aw thanks for liking my ramblings long hug

Yeah rashid started speaking.. lets c how long it lasts, he knows it's razia's saasish but he still doesn't do anything. I don't think he is worthy of Dilshaad, matter excuse he gives himself as to y he left her completely alone the point is he was having two relationships at the same time, and he did leave her hurt.. alone to bring up the kids, whereas he still had other things to occupy him and at least occasions of ecstasy.

Don't say that too loud, he is already scared he is his father's son if he hears u his Emotions will go Even further in knockdown.

Mona avatar as in Zoya in Ayans house?

Completely agree with ur take on Rashid 's behaviour. me think....till the time Ayan--Rashid dont talk, Rshid will not know how far Razia has manipulated everyone. Lets wait for Ayan then Wink

@Bold: :lol!:

Zoya till she comes out of her reverie(Asad ki prem kahani), she should start picking clues about Tanu...yesterday....it was a jolt for her when tanu spoke abt the relationship...She will think and don Mona's cap but when....I am waiting too....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-30, 14:06

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice update Pals.. so now Asad is worried he will cheat on Zoya? scratch

Thanks Shanthi......

Asad is worried that he mite hurt Zoya as his father has hurt Dilshad...but not necessarily that Asad will cheat on Zoya(this wont go down well with Asad's character build).....her father's disclosure will be the point where he can HURT her with his behaviour.

ummm.. no idea about her father angle.. who is he and why should that cause Asad to hurt her? sorry for the questions

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-30, 14:10

Ah that mona avatar, the inquisitive, intuitive nature, she usually has a good sense of character and this time she lost it for tanu due to jealousy and she hasn't got it back. Me to waitin, waiting waitin for her suspicions to b raised but everything I think here v go like the mattie debacle, she made the connection there could only be one other person, or with the immigration officer saying a female keeps calling me informing me it's fake, but it comes to naught, thou once he's brain starts whirring it should connect the incidents.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 14:41

slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Shanthi......

ummm.. no idea about her father angle.. who is he and why should that cause Asad to hurt her? sorry for the questions

Sorry dear..I missed this question.....

Zoya's father is Mr. Siddique, Mamujaan, Razia's husband....he along with razia manipulated Rashid to leave Dilshad......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 14:43

sarra0 wrote:Ah that mona avatar, the inquisitive, intuitive nature, she usually has a good sense of character and this time she lost it for tanu due to jealousy and she hasn't got it back. Me to waitin, waiting waitin for her suspicions to b raised but everything I think here v go like the mattie debacle, she made the connection there could only be one other person, or with the immigration officer saying a female keeps calling me informing me it's fake, but it comes to naught, thou once he's brain starts whirring it should connect the incidents.

yes Sarra...let her come out of Asad likes me, Asad likes me not :lol!:

then she will get her nerves back bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-30, 18:30

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Shanthi......

Zoya's father is Mr. Siddique, Mamujaan, Razia's husband....he along with razia manipulated Rashid to leave Dilshad......

So Razia is Zoya's step mother... oh goodness

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 20:58

slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Thanks Shanthi......

So Razia is Zoya's step mother... oh goodness

Yup Shanthi :lol!:

Just imagine when Zoya comes to know about this :>//: affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top