Latest topics

Challenge Accepted in Qubool Hai

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 12:01

Finally something is accepted. Even if it is a challenge. A challenge to wed the son. A mother’s emotions have been churned. No mother likes to hear ill of her children and Dilshad Ahmed Khan (Shalini Kapoor) who is usually quiet and tolerant has decided to speak up. She is determined to get her son married in ten days. Bravo.

Qubool Hai will now move to the next realm in the story. A story that started with a wedding, is yet to see a wedding happen. The bride has run away time and again. Nikhat Ahmed Khan (Archana Taide) is engaged and her wedding is yet to happen. Ayaan Ahmed Khan and Humeira Siddiqui’s (Ketki Kadam) engagement has yet to happen. Asad Ahmed Khan (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya Farooqui (Surbhi Jyoti) are engaged. Looking at the trend in the story; will their wedding happen? The challenge has been accepted however, will Dilshad succeed in her mission to get her son married? Kya Asad and Zoya Qubool Hai kaheinge? Shall we say, “Inshallah!” (God willing)

Well, interesting sequences are definitely in store for the viewers. The possibility of a marriage of their favorite jodi Asad and Zoya is something the viewers are looking forward to. Tonight’s episode will see the first step in that direction. The engagement to happen again in front of his mother and his sister Najma Ahmed Khan (Nehalaxmi Iyer).

What is Tanveer (Amrapali Gupta) going to do? Are all her plans to go to naughts or will she succeed in marrying Asad Ahmed Khan? Well, Qubool Hai will have some interesting twists coming up.

Aside from this, we have, Shireen Ahmed Khan (Shabnam Sayed) and Raashid Ahmed Khan (Vaquar Shaikh) who have become pawns in the game laid out by Razia Siddiqui (Alka Kaushal). Will Shireen ever find out that the plotter is not Dilshad whom she has accused but Razia Siddiqui (Alka Kaushal) herself? Will Badi Bi (Vidya Sinha) be successful in revealing Razia’s truth or will she fall victim again? They say sometimes a dua (prayer) takes longer to take effect than a badd-dua (curse). Will Asad ever get married or will Shireen’s curse take effect?

Qubool Hai is a classic story of families and rifts that exist between them. Don’t forget to watch Qubool Hai to know what is going to happen to your favorites and how destiny will play a hand in bringing them together.

Credit:Forum 32

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Challenge Accepted in Qubool Hai

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-30, 12:20

Thanks Palls.. getting interesting, they hit the nail on the head not one wedding has been completed :lol!:

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 13:00

yup Sarra...:) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-30, 13:24

All Sexy girls and lubbers of Qh,

Mera Pranam !!

So challenge has been issued ...but what will come of it ..will the baddua take the immediate effect.. and the dua slowly permeating the deceit and tearing the shrouds of lies..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 13:28

Tanthya wrote:All Sexy girls and lubbers of Qh,

Mera Pranam !!

So challenge has been issued ...but what will come of it ..will the baddua take the immediate effect.. and the dua slowly permeating the deceit and tearing the shrouds of lies..

Hey Tants,

I hope they complete the marriage of Asad and Zoya and cancel the other two marriages..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-30, 13:31

Maria J wrote:

Mera Pranam !!

Hey Tants,

I hope they complete the marriage of Asad and Zoya and cancel the other two marriages..

As usual , me the marriage Opposing lady !! My Jhanda is no for marriage.. Zoya shud marry Ayan and not Asad ..for now

Heyy Baby !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by supna9 on 2013-04-30, 13:34

Ok keep continue.. I ll join u all after coming back frm my language centre

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-30, 13:36

supna9 wrote:Ok keep continue.. I ll join u all after coming back frm my language centre

Nani ki Bachi.. what language centre ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 13:36

supna9 wrote:Ok keep continue.. I ll join u all after coming back frm my language centre

Bye Supna..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-04-30, 13:38

Watched the ending of QH yesterday, my mom watches it. When I told her its from IPK producers, she told that thats y its similar to it.

My cousins have come down to my mom's place & was surprised to know that they too watched IPK. They are older to me & stay in my native place. The eldest one used to download & watch & was disappointed that they stopped the story in half. I told her the reason that the lead quit for movies & the PH wanted to bring new character for Khushi, she told that what was the use of continuing without him?

They too were mentionin QH is nice & when I told them about the PH being same, they too told its similar to IPK

I know this is irrelevant to this thread but just wanted to share it with u all

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-30, 13:38

Hi girls, so the challenge is Dilshad's? getting her son married? track record is not good.

Is Tanveer still pregnant?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-30, 13:41

archie_79 wrote:Watched the ending of QH yesterday, my mom watches it. When I told her its from IPK producers, she told that thats y its similar to it.

My cousins have come down to my mom's place & was surprised to know that they too watched IPK. They are older to me & stay in my native place. The eldest one used to download & watch & was disappointed that they stopped the story in half. I told her the reason that the lead quit for movies & the PH wanted to bring new character for Khushi, she told that what was the use of continuing without him?

They too were mentionin QH is nice & when I told them about the PH being same, they too told its similar to IPK

I know this is irrelevant to this thread but just wanted to share it with u all

what is striking through it all are 2things.. 1: The ability of 4 Lions to cut across the age divide as well as language divide and bring about a cross section of loyal fans...

2: despite the members feeling that both the shows are similar, they still continue to watch without getting bored..

Quite interesting..now if this PH only learnt to hold on to their actors for the duration,, it can rock

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-30, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Mera Pranam !!

Hey Tants,

As usual , me the marriage Opposing lady !! My Jhanda is no for marriage.. Zoya shud marry Ayan and not Asad ..for now

Heyy Baby !!

There you go..... :P :P

Zoya marries Ayan ??? As such if you ask me I don't want any wedding so soon......
Nikhat wedding is the probable one....but if that Imran is the father of Tanveer's child...I think it will have a last minute cancellation with Tanveer ousted.

But for Ayan....let him start slowly fall for Zoya and the brothers come to logger heads.....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Mera Pranam !!

Hey Tants,

Heyy Baby !!

Y do u want Zoya to marry Baloon ki dukan and not Asad??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-30, 13:47

slmu wrote:Hi girls, so the challenge is Dilshad's? getting her son married? track record is not good.

You know Shanti..I envy the TV heroines pregnancy..they just sail thru it without having Morning sickness, without having to get themselves injected , without having nausea and without any projecting stomach , giving tough competition to whales , elephants etc..

I hope she is pregnant...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 13:50

slmu wrote:Hi girls, so the challenge is Dilshad's? getting her son married? track record is not good.

Hi Shanti

Whose track record is bad? Dilshad's or 4 L's??

Tanveer should be pregnant that is if they haven't taken her to abort the baby

Last edited by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 13:53; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 13:51

Tanthya wrote:

You know Shanti..I envy the TV heroines pregnancy..they just sail thru it without having Morning sickness, without having to get themselves injected , without having nausea and without any projecting stomach , giving tough competition to whales , elephants etc..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-30, 13:55

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Mera Pranam !!

Hey Tants,

Heyy Baby !!

Welllll for the following reasons, Ria

Badi B has vowed that Ayan's marriage should not be held with hummy

Zoya has to enter the Rashid household to find the truth of her past

Zoya has to bring the 2 houses together again

Asad must realize that all suit wearing ladies aren't angels n jeans one's aren't devil..plus he has to come in touch with his emotions ..

Aur mujhe Zoya aur raziya ki takkar chahiye,,issliye :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-30, 13:58

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

*Outraged* You are laughing at the predicament of women !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 14:00

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Hey Tants,

Heyy Baby !!

Welllll for the following reasons, Ria

Badi B has vowed that Ayan's marriage should not be held with hummy

Zoya has to enter the Rashid household to find the truth of her past

Zoya has to bring the 2 houses together again

Asad must realize that all suit wearing ladies aren't angels n jeans one's aren't devil..plus he has to come in touch with his emotions ..

Aur mujhe Zoya aur raziya ki takkar chahiye,,issliye :P :P

Nice pointers..

Waise isn't the story of QH already written. Will they keep changing scripts due to phandom pressure? I hope they don't do so..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 14:00

Mera Pranam !!

Hey Sathu......couple of points:

Asya marriage will go ahead....but since Tanu will explode the bomb of Zoya's father's identity, it will be hate marriage---this way...Asad will keep his mother's promise and also....behave like a true father's son.....he will HURT Zoya....

But then issue is Ayan's role here.......tanu expose'.....redemption chalu(yeah, yeah, I know where I am coming from bounce )

OR

During Asya marriage, he comes and says Qubool Nahi hai, thinking its Zoya..but its Tanu sitting....swapping done by tanu.....Marriage annulled

Since Zoya is hurt with Asad's behaviour, she will leave his house, Ayan will help her.....and then Tanu expose

Ayan--Zoya romantic angle cant happen for long.....i guess it will be staged by them to get even with Razia

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by supna9 on 2013-04-30, 14:01

Ok keep continue.. I ll join u all after coming back frm my language centre

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-30, 14:01

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

*Outraged* You are laughing at the predicament of women !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Not on real ones but reel ones..:)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-30, 14:01

Tanthya wrote:

Tell me about it.. and they keep getting told to put their feet up.. not Tanveer, but usually when one of them is. I still had to work as hard as ever when I was pregnant.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-30, 14:02

Maria J wrote:

Hi Shanti

Whose track record is bad? Dilshad's or 4 L's??

Tanveer should be pregnant that is if they haven't taken her to abort the baby

I meant QH's .. no marriage has taken place yet :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top