Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 30th April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 22:09

Dilshad in her room, Tanveer comes with milk, Dilshad refuses, says I dont want it and I wont rest till I get Asad married. Tanveer tells her to relax and think on this topic for 2-3 days. Dilshad stands up and says that its important for me, she reminds Tanveer of the childhood days where people used to talk abt Asad-Tanveer marriage.Tanveer gets all excited. Dilshad asks her that she knows Asad very well and his choice too, enquires Tannu if she is right in her decision,if Asad will be happy with what she decides, also says that the DIL is in front of me. Tanveer thinks that Dilshad has chosen her as a bride. Tanveer is on cloud nine, asks Dilshad to not worry and leaves the room thinking that she has ultimately taught Razia a lesson and her dreams are coming true.

Asad comes to Zoya's room, he starts to say that all that which Tanveer said, but Zoya cuts him, she tells him that she understands him and that she apologise for her behaviour at the party and wanted to return the ring. Asad is disheartened to hear this, she tells him that u can take the ring. Zoya is trying hard to get rid of the ring, Asad stops her and she snubs him that she doesnt want to keep anything which is Asad's. tanveer comes there and helps her out with the removal. The ring comes out ,falls on the ground....and reaches Dilshad 's feet. She takes the ring, tells everyone that she has reached the decision, she always had the girl in mind and could not voice it earlier. Asad asks her what is she saying. Dilshad is adamant and tells that we will have all the functions and the wedding will be on next jumma. Asad again tries to talk her out, Tanveer gets all happy, Asad is quite tensed.Dilshad announces the wedding and the girl will be, she moves forward towards Tanveer--Zoya, looks at Tanu , Tanu stretches her hand but Dilshad takes Zoya's hand and says Zoya. Zoya is surprised, Asad , I guess is relieved, Najma is super happy. Asad and Zoya have a eyelock, Asad gathers himself and tells Dilshad that this is not right, I guess he is just pretending bounce , Dilshad says that u have never voiced ur emotions and I have read ur eyes. Once again she announces the wedding of Asya next jumma. Thumbsup

Razia trying to reach Ayan and gets frustrated. Badi B comes there, tries to rile her up and tells her that get ready for a new SIL. Badi B warns her again and leaves. Razia barges into badi B's room, twists her hand and asks her that she was the one who poisoned Humeira. Badi B tells her that she did not do anything, she will never play such a dirty game and will never allow Ayan to marry Humeira. Again Razia tells her that the marriage will definitely happen.Badi B tells her that its Razia who will be thrown out of the house, and its Humeira will do the deed. Badi B tells her that in 10 days her daughter will get Razia out and the first sign of this battle will be fought next morning at 10. Both Ladies have a cat fight, I tell u affraid

Precap: Asya engagement Dance

The QH telecast had almost 15-17 mins of ad break affraid Bang Evil or Very Mad

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 30th April 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-30, 22:44

Thanks Pallavi... I couldn't see this much awaited episode... Most channels are blocked here... ( apen, apni, dailymotion, YouTube all are blocked) ... And you wrote abt all the ads it got... That's a good sign... QH must be as popular as I always guessed....
Will try to watch it later again....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-30, 22:52

My pleasure Sabi :)

How I wish they had not shown the SBB where Dilshad discloses that its Zoya who she chooses.......It was a nice build up to that...but since we knew the outcome.....it looked a little drag........

But if u see Asya scenes, they were really nice, very well emoted by Asad, fell in love with him.......
Zoya is a darling.....dono ko kitna kuchh kehna hai...but they dont SPEAK UP scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-05-01, 00:50

pollyanna wrote:My pleasure Sabi :)

How I wish they had not shown the SBB where Dilshad discloses that its Zoya who she chooses.......It was a nice build up to that...but since we knew the outcome.....it looked a little drag........

But if u see Asya scenes, they were really nice, very well emoted by Asad, fell in love with him.......
Zoya is a darling.....dono ko kitna kuchh kehna hai...but they dont SPEAK UP scratch

Thank god I finally found the links... As you know I never watch SBS ... So I am always thoroughly surprised by everything; the way the Cvs meant it to be. I. Knew she would chose Zoya but when she was talking about Tanu and Jammy's childhood I got a bit tensed....
Really happy to know ( from Shanthi) that the new Ayan might be a better actor, which opens up the possibility of a romantic angle with Zoya... Though I have no idea how that's gonna happen.. scratch
Asad Asad Asad ... " let it be ms Farooqui , let it be" Zoya" yes, rehenay Di jiye" couldn't stop smiling at these two numbskulls :P now I see why my 65 yr old mom is so Fida over KSG.... I like his subtle acting. .. Thank god Dilshad knows his son, otherwise #%£¥€... I wish they had shown more acknowledgement abt Asad Zoya relationship from Tamatar and Dilshad... How could they have not noticed their charged interactions?
Razia saw it within 5 minutes ... Villains are always super intelligent... The geriatric çatfight is scaring me...
Everytime razia says where is Ayan ... I imagine Dadi mumbling ... H will be back after a haircut and a facelift :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 01:32

Thanks pals for the update, finally able to watch it, not the best quality but manage to watch it, probably missed a few dialogues. Was the episode slot longer then 30mins? The episode was longer then 10mins, looks like Zee had a few issues, hope it's sorted before tomorrow's episode.

The build up to who Dilshaad would choose was nicely done.. if not for the segments it wud have kept it a surprise. They were making it out like Dilshaad was thinking about Tanu.. and poor Tanu got a suprise. She will com back with a plan never fear. Dilshaad didn't have the milk that Tanu offered either..

Zoya couldn't get the engagement ring me her finger.. it belonged there, and then comes Tanu to take it try and take it off and she wants it off desperately, even hurting Zoya in the process, the ring falls and rolls and lands at Dilshad's feet. Does that mean that Tanu will create trouble, distances between the two, mayb a break of some kind briefly before it goes to Dilshaad to keep the relationship safe.. to help eleviate the distance between the two of them.

Dilshaad said to Asad only your haan is needed.. but at the same time she was saying i have made my decision and u will marry Zoya in 10days, she said all functions, so let'c how many v get. No one asked Zoya which is probably a good thing. The eye glances that Asad and Zoya did especially Asad towards Zoya wen Dilshaad was speaking and Asad was tensed was nicely done.

Lol ayaan is no longer at the mosque.. but has gone somewhere, well they had to come up with an excuse, this will suffice.

Good contrast between Dilshaad conversation and Razia and Badi B conversation. The engagement won't take place never mind the wedding, and Humeira will throw you out in 10days.. the first game and round starts tomorrow.. Interesting wat she has up her sleeve. If Ayaan had told her the truth she wouldn't need to play games unless it's a plan linked to it.

The precap, Aw the engagement happens looking forward to tomorrow episode.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-05-01, 06:18

Superb update Pallu...I am still to watch the episode....Would love to see Tanveer's shock when Dilshad takes Zoya's hand.....Wink

Dilshad should tell Zoya's sister in USA about the planned Nikah.....Hope they are kept in the loop and not completely forgotten....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-01, 08:55

Thanks for the WU Pallavi..

Sarra awesome post.. Do post it as a separate one.. Many will miss reading u..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 11:12

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:My pleasure Sabi :)

Thank god I finally found the links... As you know I never watch SBS ... So I am always thoroughly surprised by everything; the way the Cvs meant it to be. I. Knew she would chose Zoya but when she was talking about Tanu and Jammy's childhood I got a bit tensed....
Really happy to know ( from Shanthi) that the new Ayan might be a better actor, which opens up the possibility of a romantic angle with Zoya... Though I have no idea how that's gonna happen.. scratch
Asad Asad Asad ... " let it be ms Farooqui , let it be" Zoya" yes, rehenay Di jiye" couldn't stop smiling at these two numbskulls :P now I see why my 65 yr old mom is so Fida over KSG.... I like his subtle acting. .. Thank god Dilshad knows his son, otherwise #%£¥€... I wish they had shown more acknowledgement abt Asad Zoya relationship from Tamatar and Dilshad... How could they have not noticed their charged interactions?
Razia saw it within 5 minutes ... Villains are always super intelligent... The geriatric çatfight is scaring me...
Everytime razia says where is Ayan ... I imagine Dadi mumbling ... H will be back after a haircut and a facelift :P

OMG!!! I came to Dhwani, saw this post and I am now in splits ROFL

What a DP, Sabi :lol!:

and the one liners:--geriatric catfight :*lol*: , abt Ayan's facelift and ur mom's love for KSG...... Dance

@Asad-Zoya.....how I loved the way they saw each other...during Dilshad's announcement....Asad only had eyes for Zoya........and of course his Zoya, let it be.....hayeee mar jaawaa Heart

Yup I guess we will get one convert in Shanthi...coz of Kinshuk as Ayan party4

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 11:16

sarra0 wrote:Thanks pals for the update, finally able to watch it, not the best quality but manage to watch it, probably missed a few dialogues. Was the episode slot longer then 30mins? The episode was longer then 10mins, looks like Zee had a few issues, hope it's sorted before tomorrow's episode.

The build up to who Dilshaad would choose was nicely done.. if not for the segments it wud have kept it a surprise. They were making it out like Dilshaad was thinking about Tanu.. and poor Tanu got a suprise. She will com back with a plan never fear. Dilshaad didn't have the milk that Tanu offered either..

Zoya couldn't get the engagement ring me her finger.. it belonged there, and then comes Tanu to take it try and take it off and she wants it off desperately, even hurting Zoya in the process, the ring falls and rolls and lands at Dilshad's feet. Does that mean that Tanu will create trouble, distances between the two, mayb a break of some kind briefly before it goes to Dilshaad to keep the relationship safe.. to help eleviate the distance between the two of them.

Dilshaad said to Asad only your haan is needed.. but at the same time she was saying i have made my decision and u will marry Zoya in 10days, she said all functions, so let'c how many v get. No one asked Zoya which is probably a good thing. The eye glances that Asad and Zoya did especially Asad towards Zoya wen Dilshaad was speaking and Asad was tensed was nicely done.

Lol ayaan is no longer at the mosque.. but has gone somewhere, well they had to come up with an excuse, this will suffice.

Good contrast between Dilshaad conversation and Razia and Badi B conversation. The engagement won't take place never mind the wedding, and Humeira will throw you out in 10days.. the first game and round starts tomorrow.. Interesting wat she has up her sleeve. If Ayaan had told her the truth she wouldn't need to play games unless it's a plan linked to it.

The precap, Aw the engagement happens looking forward to tomorrow episode.

Waah Sarra....this is awesome!!!!! Thumbsup

lots of pointers to mull over dear........lets discuss when u open a new thread on this, what say??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 11:18

sharmibalan wrote:Superb update Pallu...I am still to watch the episode....Would love to see Tanveer's shock when Dilshad takes Zoya's hand.....Wink

Dilshad should tell Zoya's sister in USA about the planned Nikah.....Hope they are kept in the loop and not completely forgotten....:)

Thanks Sharmi :)

Yes u pointed a very valid point......her sister-jiju ka angle bhi dikhana chahiye..it will be a nice touch...and wish Asad to do something similar like a skype video just in case they cant come.........as Zoya did for him......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 11:20

Maria J wrote:Thanks for the WU Pallavi..

Sarra awesome post.. Do post it as a separate one.. Many will miss reading u..

Thanks Maria :)

Agree 100% with u on Sarra's post :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-01, 13:50

Nice update Pals.. so Asya are finally going to get engaged.. awesome.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 14:20

Thanks Shanthi....aaj hai unki official sagai :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-01, 15:00

Pallu,

Thanks for a wonderful update. I really enjoyed reading such a lovely update. So Tanu has a dreams dashed. Razia Bi will be jumping wanting to get in touch with Ayaan. Why was she blaming Badi Bi for everything I wonder? She should use her brains once again and know it would be Tanu. Then it would be a real fight. bounce bounce bounce

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 15:03

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for a wonderful update. I really enjoyed reading such a lovely update. So Tanu has a dreams dashed. Razia Bi will be jumping wanting to get in touch with Ayaan. Why was she blaming Badi Bi for everything I wonder? She should use her brains once again and know it would be Tanu. Then it would be a real fight. bounce bounce bounce

Thanks Anu, razia will be connecting dots...but uske liye she has ti start somewhere na...and badi B is an easy target Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum