Latest topics

30th April 2013 - Qubool Hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

30th April 2013 - Qubool Hai

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 11:41

I was finally able to watch it, not the best quality but manage to watch it, probably missed a few dialogues. Looks like Zee had a few issues, hope it's sorted before tomorrow's episode.

The build up to who Dilshaad would choose was nicely done.. if not for the segments it wud have kept it a surprise. They were making it out like Dilshaad was thinking about Tanu.. and poor Tanu got a suprise. She will com back with a plan never fear. Dilshaad didn't have the milk that Tanu offered either..

Zoya couldn't get the engagement ring from her finger.. it belonged there, and then comes Tanu to take it try and take it off and she wants it off desperately, even hurting Zoya in the process, the ring falls and rolls and lands at Dilshad's feet. Does that mean that Tanu will create trouble, distances between the two, mayb a break of some kind briefly before it goes to Dilshaad to keep the relationship safe.. to help elevate the distance between the two of them.

Dilshaad said to Asad only your haan is needed.. but at the same time she was saying i have made my decision and u will marry Zoya in 10 days, she said all functions, so let'c how many v get. No one asked Zoya which is probably a good thing. The eye glances that Asad and Zoya did especially Asad towards Zoya wen Dilshaad was speaking and Asad was tensed was nicely done.

Lol ayaan is no longer at the mosque.. but has gone somewhere, well they had to come up with an excuse, this will suffice.

Good contrast between Dilshaad conversation and Razia and Badi B conversation. The engagement won't take place never mind the wedding, and Humeira will throw you out in 10days.. the first game and round starts tomorrow.. Interesting wat she has up her sleeve. If Ayaan had told her the truth she wouldn't need to play games unless it's a plan linked to it.

The precap, Aww the engagement happens looking forward to tomorrow episode.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: 30th April 2013 - Qubool Hai

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 11:51

Excellent pointers Sarra :)

Dilshad-tanveer: how momma mia STUMPED billo rani :lol!: and yes Milk went waste, defo a good sign

Razia--badi B: OMG, these 2 ladeej were going on and on....pillow/cushion fight.....yeh budhape mein ladakpan meoow and here too 10 days challenge, whats running in BB's mind

Asad--Zoya....loved their interaction....particularly Asad's emotions...when he said...ring remove kar dogi or whatever, and Zoya..let it be..he was seriously hurt....also he kept on looking at her throughout Dilshad's convo. bounce

The coming 10 days (in serial world) which will be in all probability stretched to a month in real world but we are definitely not complaining......lots of things to look out for. cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-05-01, 12:15

Hey Sarra..... Nice to see you after some time...... long hug

I am missing Qubool hai quiet frequently....amen to IPL...n stuff...

Looks like Razia - Badi B 's confo is enhanced much now ....wanna see who joins Badi B's forte soon to outset Razia in the challenge. .....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 12:25

Thanks Palls, yep it was an interesting episode, i couldn't believe the fight between the two, even after having her arm twisted Behind her back and she still came for Razia and kept coming for more, razia advanced she withdraw but the words kept coming.    

Razia blames Badi B for humaira's brush with death not recognising the fact that Badi B wouldn't hurt an innocent person, how would Razia recognise that wen she herself is willing to wat ever lengths needed to get wat she wants. She herself does not have the capability.  

Yep you have the 10days dhamaka from both sides and also Dilshaad is meant to find out part of the truth about Tanu at Ajmeer, but i am looking forward to wat Badi B has planned and how she intends to get Humaira to kick out Razia.  ElaAn e Jang has been announced thou giving Razia warning gives her time to plan and strategies.  

I am surprised Tanu's eye didn't pop out in shock with Dilshad's announcement. Yep Asad's hurt at Zoya wanting to take the ring of was good.. but even if she had let him try and finish his thought he wouldn't have got any further anyway.  And liked his nervousness throughout Dilshad's speech about the chosen one, he wanted it to b Zoya, i wonder if it hasn't been chosen wat he would have done. Zoya's I don't want any reminders of you.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 12:38

Hi Vid long time long hug I have been around QH forum and even made a couple of posts, i just don't usually manage to watch it on the day it's on.

Yep razia and Badi B r taking the drama and notch higher and u don't tend to get segments or spoilers so it is more surprising

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 13:04

Oh Sarra......the way u are penning down ur thots today....ekdum BANG ON...

I feel now Razia will try to figure out who is THAT person....if its not BB......and now how is she going to use humeira.....interesting indeed

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-05-01, 13:08

pollyanna wrote:Oh Sarra......the way u are penning down ur thots today....ekdum BANG ON...

I feel now Razia will try to figure out who is THAT person....if its not BB......and now how is she going to use humeira.....interesting indeed

Yipee....how she will use Humeira will be interesting..... Razia will clear Tanveer out of the way is it ?? Lets see..........

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 15:03

pollyanna wrote:Oh Sarra......the way u are penning down ur thots today....ekdum BANG ON...

If she starts to manipulate Humaira to achieve her own does and humeira finds out Badi B may not need to do much more, Razia will have created her own downfall.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 15:08

lalsunvid wrote:

Yipee....how she will use Humeira will be interesting..... Razia will clear Tanveer out of the way is it ?? Lets see..........

She doesn't know Tanu's own plans and agenda, wen tiny clash with Razia that wud b interesting.. how many fights can razia fight simultaneously, she has some many dushmania going on a sane person would have lost the plot.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 15:34

sarra0 wrote:

If she starts to manipulate Humaira to achieve her own does and humeira finds out Badi B may not need to do much more, Razia will have created her own downfall.

Humeira has to tumble on something...yesterday, I was almost thinking that Badi B has roped in her and she is listening to their duel Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 15:36

sarra0 wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:

She doesn't know Tanu's own plans and agenda, wen tiny clash with Razia that wud b interesting.. how many fights can razia fight simultaneously, she has some many dushmania going on a sane person would have lost the plot.

:lol!: bandi mein sach mein DUM hai yaaron....har jagah maara--maari chalu hai uski...aur kitne saalon se scared

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-01, 16:09

Sarra,

A lovely post with the correct points. Tanu has built up her hopes only for it t be dashed. I think the way she tried pulling out ring hurting Zoya clearly indicates that she will not hesitate to hurt or kill Zoya in future. I had written it before that she will be unsuccessful and she will bring out the identity of Zoya's father in order to stall the wedding.

Razia thinks Badi Bi is trying to poison Humeria and put the blame on Dilshaad. She has not realized that Tanu is the one and may also will be the one who will lead Zoya to her father.

So they are still searching for Ayaan? I wonder how long that will take?

Thanks for the lovely post.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 18:26

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Humeira has to tumble on something...yesterday, I was almost thinking that Badi B has roped in her and she is listening to their duel Wink

Having her part of the plans already and jus showin her how far her mother is willing and prepared to go, not a bad move. Wat wud have captured her attention to make her doubt.. knowing about Ayan? Just proving to herself that it isn't the truth. Remembering wat Razia had done to her?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2013-05-01, 19:00

Once agn the contrast between support and main characters is highlighted, zoya is very vocal abt her expectations and also telling asad that may be it is too much for him, but asad is agn muted though he wants zoya to hv his ring but doesn't want his sentiments to be voiced....

Similarly zoya never expresses her to tanu, where she is vocal n active in removing the ring,,,,

Dil shad has been always quite she has never pointed fingers yet she is vocal now to show the world her mantle and sharing has been always vocal in expressing herself regarding her family kids n husband but today she stands quite bcz Rashid isn't with her on this ,,,,,,

Loved the volley between bb n razia,,,, it's interesting to see them bcz razia has been always cunning n conniving so it doesn't surprise you but babyi bi who is a new player to this game matches her at all steps makes it so interesting ......

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 21:14

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:

:lol!: bandi mein sach mein DUM hai yaaron....har jagah maara--maari chalu hai uski...aur kitne saalon se scared

:lol!: so true and she is still hitting sixes

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 21:20

anurao66 wrote:Sarra,

A lovely post with the correct points. Tanu has built up her hopes only for it t be dashed. I think the way she tried pulling out ring hurting Zoya clearly indicates that she will not hesitate to hurt or kill Zoya in future. I had written it before that she will be unsuccessful and she will bring out the identity of Zoya's father in order to stall the wedding.

Razia thinks Badi Bi is trying to poison Humeria and put the blame on Dilshaad. She has not realized that Tanu is the one and may also will be the one who will lead Zoya to her father.

So they are still searching for Ayaan? I wonder how long that will take?

Thanks for the lovely post.

Yep Anu she has already tried to kill her once she won't hesitate to do it again if she can. That is a ace card that she can use the identity of Zoya's father.

Razia knows that it isn't Dilshaad who did it, but along with the black magic she is a convenient scapegoat. But she certainly doesn't suspect Tanu as yet that's y for her Bedi B was the most likely person as she wants to stop the engagement.
Razia is still trying to contact Ayan, they r showing that Badi B knows where he is. Oh sorry did u mean 4lions? Yep they r still searching no confirmation of a new actor as yet just rumours.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 21:25

Jhalak29 wrote:Once agn the contrast between support and main characters is highlighted, zoya is very vocal abt her expectations and also telling asad that may be it is too much for him, but asad is agn muted though he wants zoya to hv his ring but doesn't want his sentiments to be voiced....

Similarly zoya never expresses her to tanu, where she is vocal n active in removing the ring,,,,

Dil shad has been always quite she has never pointed fingers yet she is vocal now to show the world her mantle and sharing has been always vocal in expressing herself regarding her family kids n husband but today she stands quite bcz Rashid isn't with her on this ,,,,,,

Loved the volley between bb n razia,,,, it's interesting to see them bcz razia has been always cunning n conniving so it doesn't surprise you but babyi bi who is a new player to this game matches her at all steps makes it so interesting ......

I don't know how new Badi B is to the game, I think in one of the previous episodes she had said she was a old hand at this and that she was re entering the field again.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum