Latest topics

The Countdown Begins: 10 Days Conundrum-DAY 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Countdown Begins: 10 Days Conundrum-DAY 1

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 14:42

30th April 2013:

The Promise of 2 Mothers: Who will be able to keep her word??

Elaan -e- Farman:--

Dilshad(Asad's Mother):Asad's and Zoya's Nikaah in 10 days

Elaan-e-Jung:--

Badi B(Asad's and Ayan's Grandmother):Razia will be ousted from khan mansion

Let the dice roll

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 1 - 1st May

Lets see where the two ladies stand on the first day of the challenge, 9 more to go :)>>:

[b] Dilshad: 1 point

Asad-Zoya bicker, banter(coupled with Mitwa moments), engage in cute verbal fights to cancel the marriage but Dilshad, a dramebaaz to the core,feigns illness, emotionally
manipulates the duo and finally Asad--Zoya are ENGAGED Party2 while Tanveer gets frustrated with the failure in her plans bounce

Badi B: 1 point

As per her plans, the bugle was blown at 10 pm by Humeira handing over an empty box to Razia, and then eventually her hair getting chopped by her daughter by 5pm. Razia sensed her first defeat affraid when she saw Badi B in the mirror rejoicing at her state
cheers

Day 1 - continued on 2nd May

Dilshad:1 point

Though Dilshad was not present in the episode, but due to the engagement, even if Asad-Zoya term it as a fake one , but both know in the heart of their hearts that its very REAL. The acknowledgement by Asad when Zoya asked if ring suits her, Zoya's monologue abt the feelings towards Asad, his coming to her room to get her for dinner without even knocking at her door and then sitting together side by side at the dining table for dinner party4 . These are the small steps which will make them realize the essence of their relationship. Special thanks to Najma too. :)>>:

Tanveer gets a call from her doctor, she feels sick, faints at the smell of fish and then the doctor coming for the check up. Looks like her starts are not in right position, though she averted being caught today but Zoya has latched on to her lie. Hope Asad registers the duality in the information, and Zoya starts digging deep. cream :>**:

Finally the plan which got started in the morning took the final shape by evening. Badi B was successful in humiliating Razia in front of Haseena B and she made her fall to her feet too.Also she was laughed at silently by the 3 sisters.

Day 1 continued on 3rd May

Dilshad: 1 point

Asya continue with their nok -jhok moments, Dilshad watches this , tease them with being typical miya-biwi and also the in laws comment to Asad.that was ROFL.

Razia is very upset and comes up with a plan to kill Badi B . But the next morning that is Day 2 where Razia is once again beaten at her game.

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-05-06, 21:24; edited 9 times in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The Countdown Begins: 10 Days Conundrum-DAY 1

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-01, 15:23

Interesting times ahead, the permutations r many, if Zoya gets married to Asad how would she go to the other house and bring the families together, it would be a lot more difficult.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-01, 16:12

Pallu,

I really hope that all what you have written will come true. The show will be really interesting to watch. Looking forward to the things now to spice up. By the way how and why did Badi Bi give Razia 10 days time. That means maybe Zoya's truth of her father will come out.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-01, 16:18

sarra0 wrote:Interesting times ahead, the permutations r many, if Zoya gets married to Asad how would she go to the other house and bring the families together, it would be a lot more difficult.

Sarra I do not think the marriage will happen. Tanu will use her triumph card on the 10th day, the father of Zoya truth and maybe Asad will not get married. Or she will take her position after kidnapping her.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2013-05-01, 23:20

anurao66 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Interesting times ahead, the permutations r many, if Zoya gets married to Asad how would she go to the other house and bring the families together, it would be a lot more difficult.

Sarra I do not think the marriage will happen. Tanu will use her triumph card on the 10th day, the father of Zoya truth and maybe Asad will not get married. Or she will take her position after kidnapping her.

Oh my God... you are so on the money, I thought exactly the same thing... and that is how Ayaan and Zoya's love story would begin.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-02, 00:01

Ksaria1 wrote:
anurao66 wrote:

Oh my God... you are so on the money, I thought exactly the same thing... and that is how Ayaan and Zoya's love story would begin.

Hi Ksaria, I made this prediction last week and its my gut feeling. Tanu can only stop it this way.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 00:43

Kal ki kal dekhenge yaaron...aaj toh party karte hain Party2

finally ek sagai poori hui QH mein aur woh bhi Asya ki bounce

:;D;;P:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-02, 03:24

pollyanna wrote:Kal ki kal dekhenge yaaron...aaj toh party karte hain Party2

Yeh toh dusri sagai poori hui, first one nikhat's whose wedding never seems to happen, that's another bombshell Tanu can drop at the right time. Only one couples doesn't seem to happen, the one that someone wants so desperately :lol!:

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 13:15

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Kal ki kal dekhenge yaaron...aaj toh party karte hain Party2

Yeh toh dusri sagai poori hui, first one nikhat's whose wedding never seems to happen, that's another bombshell Tanu can drop at the right time. Only one couples doesn't seem to happen, the one that someone wants so desperately :lol!:

arre haan Sarra....my poor memory(blame it on old age Rolling Eyes)

I completely forgot abt Nikhat....so now the eldest daughter and the son from each house is engaged....ab dekhte hain shaadi mein kya jhol hota hai....dono ki shaadi mein talwar latakti dikh rahi hai Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-02, 13:19

Nice one Pals.. 10 exciting days :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down