Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 1st May 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 22:02

Asad goes behind Dilshad, also followed by Zoya, asking her to stop the marriage, Dilshad shuts the door. Asad and Zoya get into Tom Jerry fight, he asks her abt nikaah, she again denies and comes up with a shayari. Asad asks her to stop her chattering for a while. They decide to make a plan to cancel the marriage and meet at 10 in the morning.

At the breakfast table he is agitated with her messy eating. He asks her abt the plan, she tells him to run off from his nikaah. Zoya comes up with shayari and also tells that she has a plan B--fake marriage, both again have a fight and decide to go to Dilshad and talk to her.

Both come to Dilshad's room, try to tell something but Dilshad cuts them off, takes their pic on the cell :lol!: Finally they manage to tell her after lots of struggle that we should re think about the marriage once again. Dilshad faints. The doc advises not to give her more tension, Dilshad gives a smile (she is pretending to be sick). Now her emotional drama starts, every mother's dream and blah blah. Asad--Zoya both tensed, look at each other.

Asad--Zoya once again start fighting(OMG, these two, Rolling Eyes what will they do after marriage affraid ), she tells him that her fake marriage idea is good while Asad holds her responsible for Dilshad's condition. Asad decides that he will be true to his feelings and will tell his mom that he wont succumb to her idea of marriage. He is determined to get out of this nikaah fiasco.

There were lots of Mitwa moments in between the cute fights cheers

Everyone gathered in the lounge area,Asad in black suit, Zoya in red finery, Zoya tells him to think once again as this is getting REAL. Asad looks at Dilshad-Najma and then:--(Tum Hi Ho as BG)

Asad takes Zoya's hand,holds the ring, Zoya overwhelmed, he puts the ring on her finger,all the while both of them engrossed in deep eyelock, living the moment,absorbing the feel of each other, a romantic scene Heart

Me singing--waah waah ram ji, jodi kya banayi hai, Asad aur Zoya ko badhai ho badhai, har rishton se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagai Party2

Dilshad-Najma looks on, happiness pasted on their faces
I am telling u guys, the medicine to all ills of most of the Indian household---I pray to God, everyone should get a MIL like Dilshad party4

on the other hand Tanu is very angry, rather frustrated with the scene developing in front of her eyes is thinking how to get rid of Zoya.

Razia worried as its 10 am, thinks about Badi B and her plans and her whereabouts, Humeira comes with a jewel box and tells that its given by a somebody as a blessing, she hands it to her and leaves. Razia opens the box, search for the contents when Badi B arrives,both of them again have a altercation, Badi B tells her that her plan is already on its way and has started.....Razia looks on confused.Razia opens the cupboard, spots a box on the table, opens it and finds hair in it. Badi B kneading dough, Razia comes there and asks her the meaning of the hair. Oh God, again the two ladies are at each other's throats scared . Badi B tells that at 5 pm, she will get another plan in action. ufff.......time pe time, time pe time confused

Someone enters Razia's room, rather she feels so.....she wakes up and finds that something is stuck on her hair.Humeira with the scissor try to cut her hair to remove the stuff from her hair, Razia sees Badi B 's reflection and recollects her words.

Precap: Tanu lying on bed, Asad and Zoya saying that u should have informed us earlier, Tanu is worried if they got to know of her pregnancy.

Please note: The contents of this post belong to Dhwaniforum and should not be copied without prior permission.

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-05-01, 22:21; edited 2 times in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 1st May 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-05-01, 22:11

Pallu,

Thanks for such a lovely update. I have to watch the episode to see the Tom and Jerry fighting. I really hope Badi Bi does not go too far and push Razia to the edge and she does something drastic. So much is happing at home and only both of them are there. I have a strong feeling that Humeria is in the plan.

I also like the fact the Tanu is stewing over the fact that they know she is pregnant. As you said I loved the character of Dilshaad very much. Will get up as soon as I catch the show.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-05-02, 03:30

Thanks Palls for the update, havnt managed to watch the episode and it sounds like another good one, Aw more tom and Jerry fighting, after marriage :lol!: u can just imagine wat fun it would be, thou even married they would deny that they have feelings or that they wanted to get married to each other.. Dilshaad is a sweetheart, ah the route majority go down pretend to not be well to get a marriage done.

Wat is with the time? Is meant to make Razia worried and paranoid? Or just to annoy the viewers.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-05-02, 11:41

Thanks Pals.. Tom and Jerry fights haan? chalo, ab zindagi bar they can do that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 13:18

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for such a lovely update. I have to watch the episode to see the Tom and Jerry fighting. I really hope Badi Bi does not go too far and push Razia to the edge and she does something drastic. So much is happing at home and only both of them are there. I have a strong feeling that Humeria is in the plan.

I also like the fact the Tanu is stewing over the fact that they know she is pregnant. As you said I loved the character of Dilshaad very much. Will get up as soon as I catch the show.

Thanks Anu......

I think Humeira is not in the plan...she is playing the same role as Razia did with Shirin.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-05-02, 13:56

Loved reading u..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 14:02

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls for the update, havnt managed to watch the episode and it sounds like another good one, Aw more tom and Jerry fighting, after marriage :lol!: u can just imagine wat fun it would be, thou even married they would deny that they have feelings or that they wanted to get married to each other.. Dilshaad is a sweetheart, ah the route majority go down pretend to not be well to get a marriage done.

Wat is with the time? Is meant to make Razia worried and paranoid? Or just to annoy the viewers.

Thanks Sarra........

it was indeed taareekh pe taareekh......here in QH its...time pe time :lol!:
Razia ki toh sachhi hawa tight ho gayi thi

Dilshad is such a dramebaaz...yeh saas-bahu ki jodi khoob jamegi......no wonder they hit it off in the first meeting ...Asad miyaa toh gaye party4

yeah...the humour element is really good these days......loved the dialogues

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 14:03

slmu wrote:Thanks Pals.. Tom and Jerry fights haan? chalo, ab zindagi bar they can do that

Thanks Shanthi.......it was a good watch dear.....no OTT Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-05-02, 14:04

Maria J wrote: Loved reading u..

Maria...thank you so much dear hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator